RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Innokin iTaste MVP.jpg

Here's a photo of the innokin iTaste MVP (left). The unit is currently charging and I'll be posting a video review in the near future. Taking it out of the box, I was immediately struck by its heft; the metal body gives it a nice, substantial feel. The kit comes with two clearomizers and a charging cable. There are two charging ports on the bottom of the unit -- one to charge the MVP and one to charge external devices (phone, iPod, etc.). I'm looking forward to trying it out!

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
So far I have been loving this sucker. The clearomizers that came with it seem to work best on my high VG juices though... not sure I understand that lol. I also think the button placement is a pain in the .... so far but I am used to a box with the button on top so may take some getting used to. My hand also gets finger prints all over the shiny mirrored vv display lol. My only real complaint so far is the the air flow is a bit stiff but I'm getting used to that too...

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Prometheus, you use it with anything else yet? I've been vaping with it through a carto/tank and a Kanger T3 (have to use adapter though), and I'm liking it better than with the included clearo.

No not yet. I have been trying to like the clearo's that came with it lol. I have a tank at home but it seems like the tiny holes in the collar wouldn't be enough air for it. I ordered some T3's and adapter to try. I have some carto's but will try that tonight and see. Thanks for the tip. Btw how is the T3? They look good but I only got 2 to try. I also ordered a couple stardusts but I am thinking they may be like the ones that came with it...

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Btw how is the T3? They look good but I only got 2 to try.

The T3 is easily my favorite clearo. I like it better than the Stardust, Vivi Nova, T2, etc. I started off with two and liked it so much that ordered two more, along with five replacement coils...and then participated in a coop for five more units and 15 more coils. They're going to be my default for new juices, while the ones I like graduate to carto/tanks.

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
The T3 is easily my favorite clearo. I like it better than the Stardust, Vivi Nova, T2, etc. I started off with two and liked it so much that ordered two more, along with five replacement coils...and then participated in a coop for five more units and 15 more coils. They're going to be my default for new juices, while the ones I like graduate to carto/tanks.

Good to hear! Can't wait to try them. And your right my tank and carto's have a much better draw and work so much better then the clearo's. now if only they made the holes in the collar a tiny bit bigger it would be perfect. I may just drill them out myself lol.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hey guys. I just came to mention... a certain malicious rumor that has started by somebody regarding a version 2 and 3 is not true.

There is only ONE version of the Innokin iTaste MVP. I have my own sources, and that is not true.

Here is the statement release on the Innokin Website here and here.

When I pointed this out and gave the above link, my post was deleted by Gotvapes on their forum!

Edit: I see the whole thread has now been deleted lol

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Yeah I would hope so since the first one was just released lol. Thanks for the tip though... people got to chill with the v1, v2, v3 crap lol. It happened with the Itaste vv for good reasons but don't think the MVP will have the same issues. I actually work close with Innokin and so far they have no plans for a v2. This may change if people complain about the amp limit but for now the device is finished, done, and ready to go :)

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hey guys. I just came to mention... a certain malicious rumor that has started by somebody regarding a version 2 and 3 is not true.

There is only ONE version of the Innokin iTaste MVP. I have my own sources, and that is not true.

Here is the statement release on the Innokin Website here and here.

When I pointed this out and gave the above link, my post was deleted by Gotvapes on their forum!

Edit: I see the whole thread has now been deleted lol

Thanks for the heads up on that Dragonbone. Only thing I saw on their forum when I viisted was another thread with GV saying they would be selling the version 2. Which doesn't exist.... :D

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

I think the confusion was due to a very slight last-minute modification that delayed the initial shipment. You are, of course, correct.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Yeah I would hope so since the first one was just released lol. Thanks for the tip though... people got to chill with the v1, v2, v3 crap lol. It happened with the Itaste vv for good reasons but don't think the MVP will have the same issues. I actually work close with Innokin and so far they have no plans for a v2. This may change if people complain about the amp limit but for now the device is finished, done, and ready to go :)
Exactly! There is NO version 2!

The best is when some people go on YouTube or here on the forum and say things like, 'I didn't like this and that so I spoke to the Chinese manufacturer and they changed the product to MY specification'. yeah right... lol

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
I never heard of any delay? Lots of people already have the MVP (not to be confused with the prototype).

There was a delay of a few days but I think it had something to do with the mass mold batteries. No v2! and no spec changes

Thanks for the heads up on that Dragonbone. Only thing I saw on their forum when I visted was another thread with GV saying they would be selling the version 2. Which doesn't exist.... :D

You have to take anything GV says with a grain of salt. Personally I try to stay away from their products. They do sometimes like to mod and rename their products but most of their mods make Chinese crap into worse crap lol. Buyer beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread