The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin iTaste SVD - a very good mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Pazazu, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pazazu

Pazazu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2013
    North Carolina
    I got my Innokin iTaste SVD in the mail today. This thing is solid. Perfect threads, very solid build and it vapes like a champ. I'd very highly recommend this mod to anyone looking for a vv/vw mod. You can get one for $40 right now from a link on vapor joes, I personally would put it up against a provari anyday. It looks very cool, and will flush mount with a protank perfectly. It has a really easy to use menu, this thing is probably the best vv/vw mod "bang for your buck" that can be bought right now. I spent $69 for mine, and I'm not disappointed even slightly in the quality.

2. twistedchild316

twistedchild316 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    East Texas
    Awesome little write up man! Been looking at them as my next MOD. Thanks! About to order.

3. DaxFX

DaxFX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    The VAMO still $10 cheaper and is basicali the same gusts, but i can pass this one, i just ordered my SVD from fasttech $39 with vaporjoes code

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

4. Azmo

Azmo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2013
    Liverpool, NY, USA
    Got a Vamo, got a ZMAX V3, and just ordered the SVD with Vapor Joes code. Couldn't pass it up for $40. I've been waiting for someone to sell just the mod. All I ever saw before were the kits with the iClear 30s.

I really need to stop ordering mods.

5. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Hay man we are in the same boat,, 1 MOD per week,, just yesturday recived my ZMAX v3 last week my evic and the week befor my ss vamo

6. Extraunordinary

Extraunordinary Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2012
    Where I am
    I've spent the last year using a Lavatube V1, and a YoungJune V1. The basics; neither shows resistance, but they always came through for me. I finally broke down and bought the Vamo from FastTech; it shipped yesterday. Of course 1 day later the one mod that made me drool shows up 1 day after my order shipped! I ordered the SVD tonight! I figure my LT's have had a good run, and I might as well replace them both since the threads are starting to go. I really only have Father's Day to thank for the SVD though!

7. flintlock62

flintlock62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    I went to their site, but I couldn't find price. I hate that!:evil:

8. Azmo

May 8, 2013
    Liverpool, NY, USA
    I wish I was at only 1 a week. LOL! I started a month ago with 2 KGO batteries. Since then I've gotten my Vamo, ZMAX, K100, K101, and I'm waiting on a Sigelei #19 and the SVD. Good thing I cancelled my preorder for a KTS. LOL!

But I'm done now. Really. I think I have two of the most expensive hobbies I could have picked.

9. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    I only told you about the electric mods,, LOL if i told everithing,
    Blu premium (nothing premium at all)
    3x ego twist
    Ix zigelei # 19
    2x protanks
    1x vivi nova metal
    2x mini vivi nova metal
    3x plastic vivi nova mini
    1x smoktech rda octopus
    1x cobra clone
    1x igo l
    1x pheonix clone
    4x evods
    50+ blu cartos
    1x trustfire (that c r a p ) so i need a
    1x xtar vp1
    Juices for slock of 10 years LOL

Do i mention ive just being vaping just a little over a month,,, thanks god i quit smoke, being 20 years 1-2 pack a day trying quiting for a couple of years with no succes until i learn about vaping...

So lets get a vape together and celebrate ! Hmmm thinking on what i will order now

10. Azmo

May 8, 2013
    Liverpool, NY, USA
    DaxFX, I didn't think we were listing atties too. But I definitely hear you. I think I've spent about $1000 in the month since I made the switch. I'm still waiting to save money on this. I feel much better though.

11. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered the SVD from FastTech this morning with the ........ deal. The coupon code is good for the whole order, so I went nutz and even picked up some liquid and a wad of Evod atty heads, LOL.

I needed a backup VV for my back up VVs (and both my main use Darwins are at Evolv getting new motherboards, grrrr). Well, that's the reason I gave myself when I pushed through the order. *sigh* I don't even want to list the mods and associated crap that I've bought (since 2009) that is sitting in boxs. :facepalm:

:vapor:

12. BostonVape

BostonVape Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2013
    BeanTown

LOL.. I need to stop too.. Evic / 2 ego twists / ZMAX V2 / MVP / and now K100 kit on the way.. i dont even use my twists or my zmax anymore so not sure why I keep buying mods - but oh well.

13. Spike64

Spike64 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Michigan
    Vaper Joe's has to be the most expensive way to save money ever devised....lol

14. Walker843

Walker843 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    I've had my eye on this one for awhile, since I saw it at a local shop. Started jumping up and down when I saw Fasttech carried them now. This will definitely be on this weeks order!

15. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Take a look

http://www.innokin.com/news/company/2013/0606/395.html

And i dont care if they are clones or whatever,, still a chinese product. Also fasttech have exellent warranty and i do beliave they are real, maybe that is a marketing strategy to help vendors with smaller business because they know fasttech will sell millions and some vendors will sell only a couple

16. ebhomepc

ebhomepc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2013
    United Kingdom
    The ones on fasttech are the real deal there is no fakes just like there are no fake mvps they did a simler thing when vendors was selling MVPs cheap and they made them up the price.

EDIT

I orded the SVD from fasttech yesterday and I tell you what I will be p####d off if the sales get pulled because of greedy vendors and bitter customers who payed more so they complaining to innokin.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

17. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    The accompanying photos show the itaze name on it, so that takes it out of "clone" territory into fraud. The big black button was the first sign, but it was reassuring to see the company's name engraved. Now it has been stated by the company that Fasttech didn't get these from Innokin.

I know where I will stand on this ethical issue.

18. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    I also ordered mine yesturday also,, im happy with that

19. Beequeen

Beequeen Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2009
    Honolulu
    I pulled the trigger on that deal last night, too! Yay!! I've been eyeballing it for awhile, so I was thrilled. I have an MVP and I love it. This is getting ridiculous...I've bought two mods in two days, and I told myself to chill out this month :-/.

20. richham3

richham3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2010
    Taylor, Michigan
    My SVD that I received Monday from Good Prophets looks exactly like the pictures on the Fasttech site, black button and all. It doesn't say itaze either, it's just the "s" in itaste on the SVD is backward for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.