Innokin iTaste SVD - a very good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
I got my Innokin iTaste SVD in the mail today. This thing is solid. Perfect threads, very solid build and it vapes like a champ. I'd very highly recommend this mod to anyone looking for a vv/vw mod. You can get one for $40 right now from a link on vapor joes, I personally would put it up against a provari anyday. It looks very cool, and will flush mount with a protank perfectly. It has a really easy to use menu, this thing is probably the best vv/vw mod "bang for your buck" that can be bought right now. I spent $69 for mine, and I'm not disappointed even slightly in the quality.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Got a Vamo, got a ZMAX V3, and just ordered the SVD with Vapor Joes code. Couldn't pass it up for $40. I've been waiting for someone to sell just the mod. All I ever saw before were the kits with the iClear 30s.

I really need to stop ordering mods.

Hay man we are in the same boat,, 1 MOD per week,, just yesturday recived my ZMAX v3 last week my evic and the week befor my ss vamo

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Extraunordinary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Where I am
I've spent the last year using a Lavatube V1, and a YoungJune V1. The basics; neither shows resistance, but they always came through for me. I finally broke down and bought the Vamo from FastTech; it shipped yesterday. Of course 1 day later the one mod that made me drool shows up 1 day after my order shipped! I ordered the SVD tonight! I figure my LT's have had a good run, and I might as well replace them both since the threads are starting to go. I really only have Father's Day to thank for the SVD though!

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I went to their site, but I couldn't find price. I hate that!:evil:

I got my Innokin iTaste SVD in the mail today. This thing is solid. Perfect threads, very solid build and it vapes like a champ. I'd very highly recommend this mod to anyone looking for a vv/vw mod. You can get one for $40 right now from a link on vapor joes, I personally would put it up against a provari anyday. It looks very cool, and will flush mount with a protank perfectly. It has a really easy to use menu, this thing is probably the best vv/vw mod "bang for your buck" that can be bought right now. I spent $69 for mine, and I'm not disappointed even slightly in the quality.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
Hay man we are in the same boat,, 1 MOD per week,, just yesturday recived my ZMAX v3 last week my evic and the week befor my ss vamo

I wish I was at only 1 a week. LOL! I started a month ago with 2 KGO batteries. Since then I've gotten my Vamo, ZMAX, K100, K101, and I'm waiting on a Sigelei #19 and the SVD. Good thing I cancelled my preorder for a KTS. LOL!

But I'm done now. Really. I think I have two of the most expensive hobbies I could have picked.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I wish I was at only 1 a week. LOL! I started a month ago with 2 KGO batteries. Since then I've gotten my Vamo, ZMAX, K100, K101, and I'm waiting on a Sigelei #19 and the SVD. Good thing I cancelled my preorder for a KTS. LOL!

But I'm done now. Really. I think I have two of the most expensive hobbies I could have picked.

I only told you about the electric mods,, LOL if i told everithing,
Blu premium (nothing premium at all)
3x ego twist
Ix zigelei # 19
2x protanks
1x vivi nova metal
2x mini vivi nova metal
3x plastic vivi nova mini
1x smoktech rda octopus
1x cobra clone
1x igo l
1x pheonix clone
4x evods
50+ blu cartos
1x trustfire (that c r a p ) so i need a
1x xtar vp1
Juices for slock of 10 years LOL

Do i mention ive just being vaping just a little over a month,,, thanks god i quit smoke, being 20 years 1-2 pack a day trying quiting for a couple of years with no succes until i learn about vaping...

So lets get a vape together and celebrate ! Hmmm thinking on what i will order now

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just ordered the SVD from FastTech this morning with the ........ deal. The coupon code is good for the whole order, so I went nutz and even picked up some liquid and a wad of Evod atty heads, LOL.

I needed a backup VV for my back up VVs (and both my main use Darwins are at Evolv getting new motherboards, grrrr). Well, that's the reason I gave myself when I pushed through the order. *sigh* I don't even want to list the mods and associated crap that I've bought (since 2009) that is sitting in boxs. :facepalm:

:vapor:

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
Got a Vamo, got a ZMAX V3, and just ordered the SVD with Vapor Joes code. Couldn't pass it up for $40. I've been waiting for someone to sell just the mod. All I ever saw before were the kits with the iClear 30s.

LOL.. I need to stop too.. Evic / 2 ego twists / ZMAX V2 / MVP / and now K100 kit on the way.. i dont even use my twists or my zmax anymore so not sure why I keep buying mods - but oh well.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan

Vaper Joe's has to be the most expensive way to save money ever devised....lol

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Take a look

http://www.innokin.com/news/company/2013/0606/395.html

And i dont care if they are clones or whatever,, still a chinese product. Also fasttech have exellent warranty and i do beliave they are real, maybe that is a marketing strategy to help vendors with smaller business because they know fasttech will sell millions and some vendors will sell only a couple

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
The ones on fasttech are the real deal there is no fakes just like there are no fake mvps they did a simler thing when vendors was selling MVPs cheap and they made them up the price.

EDIT

I orded the SVD from fasttech yesterday and I tell you what I will be p####d off if the sales get pulled because of greedy vendors and bitter customers who payed more so they complaining to innokin.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Take a look

Unqualified Sellers of Innokin Products - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

And i dont care if they are clones or whatever,, still a chinese product. Also fasttech have exellent warranty and i do beliave they are real, maybe that is a marketing strategy to help vendors with smaller business because they know fasttech will sell millions and some vendors will sell only a couple

The accompanying photos show the itaze name on it, so that takes it out of "clone" territory into fraud. The big black button was the first sign, but it was reassuring to see the company's name engraved. Now it has been stated by the company that Fasttech didn't get these from Innokin.

I know where I will stand on this ethical issue.

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
The accompanying photos show the itaze name on it, so that takes it out of "clone" territory into fraud. The big black button was the first sign, but it was reassuring to see the company's name engraved. Now it has been stated by the company that Fasttech didn't get these from Innokin.

I know where I will stand on this ethical issue.
My SVD that I received Monday from Good Prophets looks exactly like the pictures on the Fasttech site, black button and all. It doesn't say itaze either, it's just the "s" in itaste on the SVD is backward for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread