Innokin iTaste SVD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy dan123

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Ohio
I am wondering if anyone know, but what is the lowest ohm this thing can go down too? I am thinking about getting one and will be running rba's on it and wondered if it would be able to handle 1 ohm coils.

Deff recommended to not go below 1.3. I've seen on here ppl going little lower than .9 but I'm sure it has to do with aloe more than I know like if it's actually drawing the correct watts or volts etc. i dont know. I do know if you've found out i want to know how low the svd will read a coil because I'm lazy and poor and running out of kanthal and won't have an ohm checker for two more weeks lol

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Deff recommended to not go below 1.3. I've seen on here ppl going little lower than .9 but I'm sure it has to do with aloe more than I know like if it's actually drawing the correct watts or volts etc. i dont know. I do know if you've found out i want to know how low the svd will read a coil because I'm lazy and poor and running out of kanthal and won't have an ohm checker for two more weeks lol

Well .7 is as low as ove gone. I'm vaping .86 as we speak at 5.5v.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread