Status
Not open for further replies.

jyhash

Sep 25, 2009
Eugene, OR
www.jayhash.com
So, question for folks in the know:

I've read the reviews on both, and need to make a decision on which I'm going to buy, so perhaps someone who has/used both can give me a bit of direction.

I like the look and setup of the iTaste, and I find the adapter interesting and versatile that allows me different kinds of options in terms of how to vape. Plus the VV aspect of it built into the kit (i'm looking at the GotVapes version) is very nice too. I like the digital readout.

On the other hand, the eGo-C Twist is a name brand that everyone knows, and I've seen the previous versions that have gone through trial and error to be able to get to the point where the eGo-C Twist is an excellent PV. It's trusted and there are many options for it since it is such a well loved and respected name.

Anyway, I'm hoping to make the decision on this kit purchase soon, so if anyone has advice or any anecdotal evidence about either, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

jyhash

Sep 25, 2009
Eugene, OR
www.jayhash.com
The 510 connector broke off of my one and last twist while it was in my pocket (the 2d day I had it). That was it for me, if it isn't pocketable, it isn't for me. ITaste lives in my pocket and has never failed me. Hated those stupid unreadable numbers on the dial of the twist also.

Flyer, how long does the battery last on your iTaste? I was trying to figure out if I could use a passthru on it so I can vape at my desk at work without discharging it, but I can't find anything regarding that. If it has a long charge with constant vaping, then it's no big deal, but I'd just like to know what I'm getting myself into before I drop the cash on it.

Also, who did you get your iTaste from (if you don't mind me asking)?

jyhash

Sep 25, 2009
Eugene, OR
www.jayhash.com
I hear the new I taste has a screw on connector instead of the 1st generation magnet as the magnet wasn't working properly.
Anybody else chime in here?

From what I've seen the V.2 of the iTaste still has a magnet connection adapter system. They look like pretty friggin' strong neodymium magnets though, so maybe they improved the strength of those in the model refresh.

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois
Flyer, how long does the battery last on your iTaste? I was trying to figure out if I could use a passthru on it so I can vape at my desk at work without discharging it, but I can't find anything regarding that. If it has a long charge with constant vaping, then it's no big deal, but I'd just like to know what I'm getting myself into before I drop the cash on it.

Also, who did you get your iTaste from (if you don't mind me asking)?

For me, since I use it during work, I get around 8 hours or so. On the weekends I've seen a little less as I vape more away from work. But, you can use it as a passthrough when charging with the proprietary charging cable. Got it from gotvapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread