Innokin iTaste VV/VW V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
Alright, t3s coil is not compatible with pro tank 2 right? damn wasted a few bucks on coils

btw thanks for replying!

It does fit but it causes really bad leaks... I started a thread a while back comparing the two heads, the PT's well in the base has a larger diameter compared to the well in the T3S' base...

7ateby3y.jpg

Check out thw comparison, the rubber gasket/o ring on thw PT heads seems much thicker too...

cuchullin

Aug 27, 2013
Manchester UK
WARNING DON'T TRY THIS!

I was dry burning my iClear16 coil. I pressed the button for ten seconds till the lights flashed. I waited for them to go out then did it again, and so on. The coil was okay. The battery totally kaput!!, guess it overheated. Already ordered a new one. Hope it lasts longer!

Managed to get it working again, after leaving it for a few hours. I guess the replacement will be useful when the original finally gives up the ghost. It won't last forever

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Hi guys,

Got myself a itaste vv 3.0 510 threading instead of eGo threading :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: sigh......

Is there any adapter that I can use to fit my Kanger T3S ????

Or should I get a Pro Tank 2 instead??

help :(

I have the regular V3 as well as the V3 10S which has the 510 threading only. I use a 510-Ego adapter when necessary, these can be had from almost any online vendor or B&M.

Haps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Canada
I'm pretty sure mine will be here tomorrow. First foray into VV/VW. Really looking forward to it.

The tracking information didn't show anything but low and behold I checked mailbox and there it was. Only been playing with it for a few hours.

I do like the iClear 16's that came with it. They don't seem the sturdiest of things. Wish they had a bit more metal to them. But do like them.

Glad I got a Protank Mini II though. Rapidly changing and trying juices and wattage configurations isn't the easiest on an iClear.

I've been enjoying Jugheads jokesmoke on my eroll. Just a smooth vape. It's supposed to be a tobacco vape but you can't really tell. Very smooth with a hint of something that I could never quite tell. Sweet but indescribable. Until I threw it on the iTaste. 8 watts. Boom it's cotton candy.

More playing to ensue...

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You switched coils - was the replacement a new or used one? Did you at least rinse them before use? Some have reported issues with oil (or whatever) left on from manufacturing.

Another thought.... turn your power all the way down, and if that's ok, step up slowly. Not all coils are the resistance labeled.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I'm pretty much sold on the VV 3.0, but for those who own them a few quick questions. Will the USB cord fit into and work on a Ego wall charger? Does it come with the USB cord or do I need to purchase the kit? Does it sit well on a table with something like the Mini Protank? Finally how long does a charge last?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread