Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
How does the itaste 3 compare to the MVP? Other than size, I do not see much of a performance difference. Any thoughts?

This is my first VV/VW so I'm not sure how they compare to others. Innokin seems to have a good name so for $50.00 it was worth the try. By looking at it's shape it seems like it will be staple when sitting on a table. I know I'll be playing a lot with all the setting it has.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Just wanted to say I am loving my chameleon iTaste VV! It really is a gorgeous device, love the square shape and especially that it can be charged with a micro USB, since I have those everywhere around the house for charging my phone and tablet. It makes it very convenient. It has a nice solid feel and is similar in size to the 1100mah Smoktech Winder (Twist/Spinner style). The voltage +/- buttons seem a little finicky however... not sure if I'm suppose to double press the buttons to get the display to read, sometimes it doesn't respond until I press it 3 times or several times. Nevertheless, it does work and doesn't bother me too terribly since I don't need to change my voltage very often.

Edit: Nvm... looks like all I need to do is a longer press. All is good!

Are you saying you can use your phone charger to charge the VV/VW v3?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Any 5 VDC USB wall wart will work. Just need a USB to micro extension. One comes with it, and they're easy and cheap to find.

I have 3 smart phone wall chargers at home so this is great news. My old Blackberry's and new Samsung use the same charger. I take it the battery has a light when fully charged?

I'm just wishing GotVapes ships it out today.

Thanks Robert

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Yes, the MVP is 2600 mAh, the VV3 is 800.

On both, the light will come on when charging, and go out when fully charged. If really low, when it comes on it will be red or orange, turning green when charged enough to use in pass thru mode, and out when full.

Thanks. Does the watts and volts make a big difference? What would be a good wattage to start with for a mini ProTank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread