Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Hello fellow ECF members.:2cool:
    I'd like to discuss the innokin Klypse Kit that was sent to me by innokin for the purpose of providing a fair and honest review.

Colour options available:

Key Features:
    700mAh Built-in Battery
    2ml Pod Cartridge with new and improved mesh coils
    Removable Top Dust Cap with a magnetic "Klypse"

Short Description:
    Innokin Klypse Kit allows you to navigate the MTL experience, the 2ml pod cartridge has an integrated 0.8ohm coil and features a side filling design. It has no adjustable airflow and captures a semi-restrictive MTL vape via its two fixed pinholes. Designing a 700mAh built-in battery, it has one hour of fully charged and gains a max 16W output. It optimizes a concealed LED light to check the battery level. The onboard chipset provides multiply safety protection. Constructed from aluminum alloy and decorated by a removable top dust cap, this kit seems most natural for easily carrying.

Let's check the Real Klypse kit (I actually received 2 of them, thanks Innokin):

First thing you'll notice it's the recyclable packaging Innokin is using for its latest devices:
    Box is easy to open, compact, light and I guess it's easy to recycle. Plus points for that!:thumb: On the back you have all the needed info - QR code and authenticity check.:nun:

Opening the box:

Whats in the box:
    Packing List:
    • 1 * Innokin Klypse Device
    • 1 * Pod Innokin Klypse (0.8Ω Mesh Coil)
    • 1 * USB Type-C Cable
    • 1 * User Manual
    • 1 * Safety / Warning Booklet

Type-C charging port on the side is easy accessible:

Pod filling is an easy process, had no leakage or other problems with the pod:

Klypse is a pretty compact device, here is a size comparison with Relx, Sceptre and MVP:

One of the main Features - Magnetic Cap - dustproof and easy to Klypse on the back (by magnets) so you won't loose it.
    I found it very useful indeed. It holds on the back of the Klypse very well :thumb:

Klypse Parameters:

Dimensions: 94mm * 29mm * 15.2mm
    Construction: Aluminium Alloy
    Pod Material: PCTG
    Pod Dimensions: 35mm * 11.2mm * 25mm
    Charging: Type-C USB 5V/1A
    Output Wattage: 16W Max
    E-liquid Capacity: 2.0ml Pod
    Pods: Refillable, Non-replaceable 0.8 ohm Coil
    Coil Material: Kanthal A1 Mesh
    Filling Method: Side Fill Port
    Resistance Range: 0.8ohm +
    Battery Specification: Internal 700mAh
    Output Current: 5.0 Amps Max
    Display: Concealed White LED
    Airflow: Fixed 2X Side Holes
    Firing: Draw Activation Only
    Cut-Off: 10 Seconds
    Package: Recyclable Box

Award Winner:
    Innokin Klypse won 3 big Awards on the recent Vape Shows, including the Best Pod VapExpo Award 2022!
    Pros:
    Affordable price
    Nice design
    Good and quality build
    Easy to use - no extra buttons
    Aluminum Alloy body
    Dustproof Klypse Cap
    Great mesh pod with improved mesh coils
    700mAh built-in battery with quick Type-c charging
    Awards Winner = Trendy Device

Cons:

No extra coil in the package to test the options
    LED indicator is not very informative - watch for your battery not to run out

My Final Thoughts on Klypse kit:

Innokin created another decent yet affordable (around 19$ + shipping:2c:) compact vape kit with an interesting design and all needed features of a modern vape (auto-draw, lasting battery, coils/options, overheat and other kinds of protection) and an interesting bonus with the Magnetic dustproof Cap which is really useful.
    I have a 2nd device and I'll gladly give it to one of my friends who is struggling to switch from smoking to vaping and I'm 100% sure that Klypse will do it's job for my friend.:nun:

Overall rank 8.5/10 by Dreamvaper.
    Can recommend this device :thumb:

Thanks for reading:thumbs:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    Thanks guys,
    I'm so happy for the smokers who are trying to quit/switch nowadays because they have these great, modern, easy to use and fairly cheap devices to help them.:thumb:
    From another end, we have an anti-vape War, especially in the US which is ridiculous to say at least :censored:
    Canada isn't too far behind. There's flavou bans in the works and we had a nicotine cap already that came in place last summer i believe. Nothing over 20mg.

We also can't have rebuildables for sale in Canada. Everything MUST be CRC, so ordering from China is prett much our only option if we want anything other than basic pod devices and the more common sub ohm devices.

Hope our governments come to their senses and starts HELPING its citizens rather than trying to keep them smoking...

Cheers! I just got my Klypse kits a couple days ago for review so I've been enjoying that cap as well. So dang handy for if ur out and about and dont wanna clean the mouth piece every time u take it out of your pocket lol :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread