Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the innokin Klypse Kit. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

innokin Klypse Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    1. MTL experience
    2. 2ml Pod Cartridge
    3. Integrated 0.8Ω coil
    4. Side fill design
    5. No adjustable airflow
    6. Built-in 700mAh battery
    7. Maximum power 16W
    8. Hidden LED light
    9. Integrated chipset
    10. Aluminum alloy material
    11. Removable top hygienic dust cap
    12. Compact, simple and easy to use
    13. Economical
    14. Sober and trendy
    15. 1A Type-C Quick Charge

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-2.jpg

innokin Klypse Kit; Packaging:
    Innokin continues to excellently use recyclable materials for its packaging. The front of the box shows an image of the device along with a list of key features. The back of the box shows; the packing-list, Q-R Code, Scratch & Ceck and the manufacturer's contact information.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-3.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; Packing List:
    • 1 * Innokin Klypse Device
    • 1 * Pod Innokin Klypse (0.8Ω Mesh Coil)
    • 1 * USB Type-C Cable
    • 1 * User Manual
    • 1 * Safety / Warning Booklet

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-4.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; Technical Data & Available Colors:
    • Size: 94 * 29 * 15.2mm
    • Construction: aluminum alloy
    • Capsule material: PCTG
    • Cartridge Size: 35 * 11.2 * 25mm
    • Charging: USB type C 5V / 1A
    • Output power: 16W max
    • E-liquid capacity: 2ml pod
    • Rechargeable pod and non-replaceable 0.8Ω coil
    • Coil material: Mesh Kanthal A1
    • Fill method: Side fill port
    • Resistance range: 0.8Ω +
    • Battery specification: 700mAh internal
    • Output current: 5.0 Amp max
    • Display: hidden white LED
    • Air flow: 2 fixed side holes
    • Activation: Automatic
    • Cut: 10 seconds

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-5.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; First Impressions:
    For this Klypse test I received the versions in "Scarlet" and "Charcoal" colors I like both, but also the remaining colors are all beautiful and guess because being in solid color, in my opinion they go well with a simple and minimalist device like this.
    Innokin Klypse Kit is clearly designed to capture entry-level users who often look for devices with simple shapes and minimal maintenance.

The magnetic top cap is a clever gimmick to keep the place where the lips rest clean, so all that remains is to engage the cap when storing the device in your pocket or bag. Once the cap is removed, it can be placed on the bottom of the mod and two powerful magnets hold it effectively, thus avoiding losing it on the road.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-6.jpg

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-7.jpg

In the hand it literally disappears if you use Klypse without a hygienic hood (as in the first photo below), in fact the device is so compact that for a better feeling I prefer to use it with the hood attached to the bottom. Like Innokin's previous Pod devices this one too has an elegant design and its aluminum body provides a quality feel without being too heavy. In addition, the very slim form factor with rounded sides gives it remarkable ergonomics.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-8.jpg

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-9.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; Details:
    The chamber that houses the cartridge has; two magnets, two gold-plated contacts and the airflow sensor for automatic puff. The attachment of the cartridge to these magnets is effective and to remove the cartridge you need to pull firmly. In turn, the hygienic cap fits perfectly on the cartridge and once removed it can be hooked to the two magnets that are present on the bottom of the Mod. The support base with its generous footprint on the ground guarantees Klypse good vertical stability both with or without cap.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-10.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; Disposable Pod:
    The cartridge included in the kit is made of transparent PCTG and is equipped with a reference notch for the minimum level of e-liquid and an adhesive stamp on the bottom to prevent the coil from activating involuntarily during transport. The 0.8Ω "superfine" Mesh coil is integrated into the cartridge and is fed with air through two small holes on the klypse body. The MTL-type Puff feels loose and goes well with the constant power of 16W that the battery can deliver.

The lower base of the cartridge has two magnets, two gold-plated contacts and the airflow channel for automatic shooting operation.

The silicone fill cap is located on the thinner side of the cartridge and an arrow indicates which side to lift the cap from. The filling port is wide enough to easily introduce 2ml of e-liquid with most of the bottles on the market.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-11.jpg

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-12.jpg

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-13.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; Led and Type-C charging:
    On the Mod they are shown laterally; the brand (Innokin) and the name (Klypse) through vertical white writings. Just above the word "Innokin" there is a hidden LED that is activated during the Vaping and during recharging. Above "Klypse" is the USB-C charging port which is capable of recharging the 700mAh battery in less than an hour.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-14.jpg

► Innokin Klypse Kit; Final conclusions:
    I start with the only aspect that does not convince me and I am talking about the LED indicator which is equipped with a single white light indicator and which does not change its signals until the battery level drops to 10% of residual charge.

Everything else satisfied me and I'm talking about a type of project intended for the entry-level range and that any beginner is able to use.
    The chipset is equipped with multiple security protections. The power of 16W seems constant until the end of the battery charge and the disposable cartridge gives a good flavor to my creamy e-liquid. The puff of Klipse is only automatic and the sensor is activated perfectly and effortlessly offering an MTL vape (not too restricted). The air flow to the coil seems to me perfectly calibrated for the constant power of 16W that Klypse offers. After a few days of use and rest, the Puff is always fluid, regular and free of spitting, the condensation that forms in the compartment / pod is minimal, almost non-existent.

Would I recommend Innokin Klypse? Definitely yes for those looking for a vaporizer built in a simple but robust way that offers maximum portability and good hygienic protection thanks to the magnetic cap. It will not be difficult to be satisfied with Klypse and the good MTL performance of its disposable cartridge with integrated Mesh Coil.

► The highlights of Innokin Klypse:
    • Six fantastic colors
    • Great for beginners
    • Automatic Puff without buttons
    • Hygienic anti-dust magnetic hood
    • The magnets are snappy and strong
    • Elegant, modern and compact
    • Made of aluminum alloy, it is very light
    • Great Mesh Pod that delivers good flavor
    • Good autonomy of the 700mAh internal battery
    • USB-C charging
    • Cheap

Thanks to Innokin for sending me these samples for review.
    Klypse - Vape Kit | INNOKIN®

Thanks for reading.

Innokin-Klypse-pod-Kit-15.jpg

Reactions: Innokin_timmy

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Thank you for the nice write up! If you use the coils out there in the real world heat, car, pocketbook... do they leak from the bottom?
    Honestly have to say I haven't used the pod out there in the real world, just a night out with friends, no leak.. the remaining time 90% home use with no leak

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread