Innokin Klypse // Review By HyDrOpOnIc1987

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
innokin Klypse // Review by HyDrOpOnIc1987
Hello, I’m back again to share with you another review. This time I was sent a device by Innokin, a sleek little thing called the Klypse. As usual, I’m going to start off by showing some promotional photos and then get to the unboxing and usage, while popping some comments about my experience using this device. Alright, let’s get to it.

Features:
1. MTL Experience
2. 2ml Pod Cartridge
3. Integrated 0.8ohm Coil
4. Side Filling Design
5. No Adjustable Airflow
6. 700mAh Built-in Battery
7. Max 16W Output
8. Concealed LED Light
9. Onboard Chipset
10. Aluminum Alloy Material
11. Removable Top Dust Cap

Specifications:

Brand: Innokin
Unit: 1 Set
Dimensions: 94mm * 29mm * 15.2mm
Construction: Aluminium Alloy
Pod Material: PCTG
Pod Dimensions: 35mm * 11.2mm * 25mm
Charging: Type-C USB 5V/1A
Output Wattage: 16W Max
E-liquid Capacity: 2.0ml Pod
Pods: Refillable, Non-replaceable 0.8 ohm Coil
Coil Material: Kanthal A1 Mesh
Filling Method: Side Fill Port
Resistance Range: 0.8ohm +
Battery Specification: Internal 700mAh
Output Current: 5.0 Amps Max
Display: Concealed White LED
Airflow: Fixed 2X Side Holes
Firing: Draw Activation Only
Cut-Off: 10 Seconds
Package: Gift Box

What’s in the Box:

1pc Innokin Klypse Device
1pc Innokin Klypse Pod (0.8ohm Mesh Coil)
1pc Type-C USB Cable
1pc User Manual
1pc Warning/Safety Booklet

Unboxing, Assembly and Usage

Upon taking the 2 smaller boxes out of the bigger box used to ship them in, I noticed that Innokin is still using the recycled packaging. Absolutely love that! Honestly wish more companies would package things responsibly, but that’s neither here nor there. Looking at the front of the boxes, you can see a sticker that keeps the box completely sealed. On the sticker is the name of the device, Klypse in this case. Also on that sticker is a list of the specs of the device. On the right side of my box has the usual INNOKIN marking, but mine also has the “SAMPLE: NOT FOR SALE” sticker. On the left side of the box is a sticker that shows a picture of the device with the magnetic cap removed. It also shows the colour of the enclosed device, as well as writing it on the bottom of the sticker. On the back of the box is the Scratch and Check sticker so that you can verify that you have an authentic device on the Innokin website. Also on the back is a UPC sticker, a list of the contents of the box, a bunch of warnings and the address for Innokin’s headquarters.
When I opened the box, I couldn’t believe how sleek and slim this pod device is. And they sent one in red, my favourite colour! I know that was pure luck, but it’s still pretty cool.

Under the device is the manual and warranty/safety sheets. Also, there’s a USB-C cable in the box. That’s pretty big because I have encountered a couple lately that didn’t include a USB-C cable. In my opinion, every pod device should include a USB-C cable as they tend to be aimed towards people looking to quit smoking and they may not already have a USB-C cable laying around.

The pod is pretty normal looking, but don’t let that fool you! It holds 2ml of liquid. You fill from a pot in the side of the pod. It does have a silicone plug, unfortunately, but the coils arnt replaceable themselves so the pod will need to be changed relatively often regardless. Hopefully it wont wear out. In my week and 2 days of using these devices I haven’t had any issues with the pods or their coils. The flavour is still holding strong, and its still producing just as good vapor as the day I got them. On the bottom of the pods there are some magnets and a couple little channels dug out. The channels are actually for the airflow, and the magnets are to hold the pod in place. There are also two small circle contacts in he middle of the bottom of the pod.

I have been using these devices for a week and 2 days and I am very impressed. I’ve only had to charge each once! But your mileage may vary. One thing that almost escaped me in this review was the cap! I LOVE the cap! It keeps my pod clan from dust a debris, I don’t have to worry about anything in my pocket with this one. I also love how there’s magnets on the cap and the bottom of the device so that when the device is in use, you can stow the cap on the end of the device similarly to taking a cap off and on for a highlighter. I’ve dropped a device a couple times and once the pod popped out but the other time it stayed firmly seated in he device. During this review, I was using Sour Blue Sl. By Mod Sauce. An amazing blue raspberry that has just a hint of sour. I felt it was the perfect summer flavour to match up with this device.

In conclusion, I totally recommend this device to anyone looking to jump into the world of vaping to quit smoking. I so recommend this for another vapers who need a nice sleek device for out and about. It’s the perfect little carry banger as it seems to be able to handle a decent amount of abuse. I guess I recommend it to anyone who smokes and wants to quit or are already nicotine e-liquid users.

Thank you to Innokin for sending me these devices to review. Under this will be a link to their site where you will be able to find the Klypse as well as many other cool and innovative devices made by Innokin.

Thank you for reading this review. I hope you were able to learn something about the device, or that it helped you decide whether or not this device is suited for you. As usual, I have other reviews in the works so please keep an eye out for my next one to drop.

Cheers!

Klypse - Vape Kit | INNOKIN®

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread