INNOKIN KROMA LINE SERIES -- WHAT'S YOUR EXPECTATION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hello ECF,

How was your weekend?

On November, 2016, the first version of the Innokin Kroma line series product was launched - the iTaste Kroma kit.

Now, let’s look back to the Innokin Kroma Line Series.
Can you recognize all these products below?
Have you tried any of it?
What’s your impression or expectation?

微信图片_20211122153836.jpg

Coment below and you will have a chance to win a mystery Prize from us!:thumbs:

Best regards,
Innokin team

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    What could it be?

*the suspense*

:pop:

I trust that Innokin will continue to make quality products and not try to cut corners like I'm seeing many other brands do. You're taking your time in design and not pumping out a "new" product every month with an "all new adjustable airflow control!" and then giving it another name or suffix. I'm starting to get really annoyed with companies that are going this route. I get it, they're after all the Apple/iPhone users...

Welp, I'm not an Apple/iPhone user so...

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    My first Kroma was the original, which is still working hard as an occasional build mod. Next was the Kroma-R, which has brilliant hand feel and I love the fire-bar. Then I got a couple of Kroma-Zs - which got me completely hooked onto the 0.3ohm z-coil.

Next up? Bring it on :thumbs:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Spoiler alert!!!!

Besides the kroma 217 mod there is also a new direct lung atomizer with a new instresting double coil that will have a new tech to improve juice flow...
    As a mostly direct lung vaper i am so excited to this new PERFORMANCE SERIES... Maybe that the mystery kit???? Who knows!!!!!!!!

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    According to the shown line-up - it has to be Kroma 217 on the top!
    Still using my Kroma Z and pretty happy with it's variability, very nice device.
    Keep it up, Innokin! Kroma along with Coolfire are the most well-known series and I hope you'll continue to develop these lines.
    Thanks for your work.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Actually, I have all the Korma models and find them to be top of the line. What can anyone else expect.. And what do I expect from the new Korma, we'll the same quality that Innokin has always provide to vapers. I just hope they continue to Remember the "GOAT'S " that are not overachiever looking for huge power and clouds - There are people like ME that appreciate basic foum and function so we can still MTL without it always being a POD and lower ohm coils . . . . Just Sayin ' . . . :rolleyes:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    My Biggest Expectation would be for a Small 18650 Form Factor. And a 510 Tank that had an option for an RBA Section.

The Way the US Market is Going, the Option to use an RBA Section seems like it would be a Strong Selling Point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread