The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Innokin_timmy
微信图片_20191217161121.png
Innokin_timmy
微信图片_20191217161121.png
微信图片_20191217161051.png
微信图片_20191217161100.png
微信图片_20191217161104.png
微信图片_20191217161116.png
微信图片_20191217161012.png
微信图片_20191217161055.png

Innokin Kroma-R--The Leading Edge 80W ‘Hilt-Styled’ Single 18650 Battery Vaporizer!

Retails for:
Compact, stylish and sleek, crafted with premium quality materials in ergonomic design! Replaceable single 18650 battery; 6-80W.
微信图片_20191217161121.png 微信图片_20191217161051.png 微信图片_20191217161100.png 微信图片_20191217161104.png 微信图片_20191217161116.png 微信图片_20191217161012.png 微信图片_20191217161055.png
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    The size,shape and looks of this gem from Innokin is probably going to be another winner for Innokin, also having a fire bar adds another positive to the Kroma-R. I will definitely be purchasing one to review. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Innokin_timmy

Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you for the support! Btw, we will hold a giveaway later. Please keep eyes on and join to win. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    I have never had a "durable" flip-open battery door. Always the weakest point of any well-built mod that has it.

Screw caps are kind of "blah" but they are far more durable (if made of high quality SS) and more secure than any other method I have owned an know of. Even a magnetic door, if designed properly, is better than a flip lid.

Other than that, I think it looks like a solid mod, which is what I expect from Innokin. But the flip door would make me hesitant to buy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Handsome little beast. Lovin it!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I'm just tapping my foot, waiting for them to become available. One steel and one bronze for me, and one steel for @Katdarling (unless she changes her mind and wants a bronze too).

:vapor:

Simply put, I love it. Thanks, Innokin!!! :thumbs:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Innokin_timmy

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi, thanks for the interest to the Kroma-R. We have a special lock design with high quality spring-loaded on the battery door which makes it very durable. It worths a try. ;) Thank you!

• Like Like x 4
  8. Innokin_timmy

Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you for the love! The bronze and steel ones are gorgeous. Any other colors of it won't be wrong either! ;)Happy vaping~:wub:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Innokin_timmy

Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you for the support! Wish you a Merry Christmas! :toast:

• Like Like x 4
  10. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    A flip-open battery door is always a weak spot for any mod, regardless of how well it is made to close, lock, hold the batteries, etc. When it's open, it's vulnerable.

Thanks for your response.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinged mods and poli-TIX ready! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ohioguy

ohioguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Madison, Indiana USA
    I really like the Innokin Zenith coils and would LOVE to buy a Innokin single 18650 mod. BUT I think I will pass on this one. My suggestion would be let Phil and Dimitris design a mod more tailored to the mtl vapor market.

#1- 2 amp charging? In the real world some of my batteries are 1 or 2 years old. They get warm if charging at 1 amp. I do sometimes charge my batteries inside the mod, if traveling or just topping them up. A 2 amp charge for a single battery that is completely enclosed in a mod will create to much heat in my opinion. I will never be able to use onboard charging. At least give me an option for slower charge rate.

#2-Wattage selection at .5 watts. That is fine for a higher wattage vapor. It’s reasonable to change from 20 to 20.5 watts. I’m vaping at 10.8 right now. I may change to 11.2 later this evening. A low wattage vapor is best suited to a single battery mod so a finer selection rate would be better.

#3-You are selling this in a kit with a 2ml Zlide tank. As a long time vapor I’m not going to downgrade to a 2ml tank. I may upgrade to the 5.5ml Zenth Pro. With a 2ml tank I don’t fill to the very top of the tank, its messy if you overfill. No one can vape to to very bottom of the tank (dry hits). So the working capacity of the 2ml Zlide is only about 1.25, not really enough for the US market. Again this is my opinion.

#4-Improved bottom battery door. I’m pretty careful with my mods. My $50.00 Proton mod was great. It lasted about 6 months until the battery door became to loose to use any more. Convince me that I will have a working mod for longer then 6 months.

I’m not trying to bash a mod I have never seen. I want to buy the Innokin product, it just seems like all the manufactures come close, but somehow miss the boat. Respectfully submitted.

If the Innokin moderator feels that my comments/suggestions are interoperate you can remove them.

Innokin is one of the better Mod manufactures I just see a lot of room for improvement.

• Like Like x 3
  13. gortie

gortie New Member

Jul 15, 2014
    upstate ny

14. gortie

gortie New Member

Jul 15, 2014
    upstate ny
    pretty much a noob when it comes to mods - my first (and still using) is the kroma-a with a zenith tank but looking to replace it - i tend to agree with a lot ohioguy had to say - for example...
    going from a 4 ml tank to a 2 ml tank is kinda a no go for me
    i'd love to be able to replace batteries and understand the potential problems with a latch
    o-rings should fix that problem - no idea if the kroma-r has em
    charging can also be an issue - to many amps blow up things
    most likely solved by using an external charger that controls the amps - dunno
    my dream setup (remember noob) would be a kroma-r with a zenith pro tank
    except for a few details :)
    on face value it seems they are trying way to hard to please everybody with the pro
    and missing the boat a bit on everything
    i'd suggest building the best mtl tank on the planet - they are close to doing that
    if you want to bring in the dtl crowd, build a separate tank
    and for those noobs like me - make a kroma-r zenith pro kit
    more than happy to hear from the experts on upgrading
    size kinda matters to me - the smaller the better
    the zenith pro is like 24mm so that is a problem with some of the smaller mods

15. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    This is a great looking mod and I have been considering buying one. I have to ask why innokin has decided that changing wattage in .5 increments is the way to go. I've got the kroma a and it does the .5 watt change. That's the only thing I don't like about it. It wouldn't keep me from buying one of these but would like to see a software upgrade or something that would allow changing in .1 increments if possible.

16. Georgia Boy

Georgia Boy Super Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    Missed step from Innokin with the Zlide 2ml included in the kit, should have been the Zlide 4ml or Zenith Pro. I will not buy one unless sold as the Mod only.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Pinebeatle

Pinebeatle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2015
    Northern BC Canada
    Looking to replace my 4 year old eVic-VTC Mini with ego one mega tank ( 4ml ). It has done me well but pretty beat up!! I'm liking the style and finish of the Kroma-r as well as the Zlide tank. I have seen online that some pre-order kits come with a 4ml Zlide tank as well? If so, thinking this is gonna me my next Kit.

18. NiceKlouds

NiceKlouds Full Member

Dec 11, 2019
    Release date is allegedly Feb. 19th. I ordered this kit with the Zenith tank on January 8th. Apparently it will come with the Ajax tank instead of the Zenith. But because of COVID-19, My source is telling me it could be March or later before anything gets shipped out of China. This thing is becoming my unicorn. I like Innokin products and I like the compact form factor with 18650 battery...what a mess.

19. PasoFino

PasoFino Full Member

Feb 6, 2020
    Arizona, USA
    I just purchased one and was wondering what is the best battery to use. I know it’s a 18650 but there are multiple MAH, V etc options as as a newbie to the replacement battery type mod I just want to make sure I buy the right ones. TIA

20. NiceKlouds

NiceKlouds Full Member

Dec 11, 2019
    I use the Samsung 2500mah IMR batteries. Efest is another brand I’ve used for years...flawless.

• Useful Useful x 1