Innokin Kroma-R--The Leading Edge 80W ‘Hilt-Styled’ Single 18650 Battery Vaporizer!

Compact, stylish and sleek, crafted with premium quality materials in ergonomic design! Replaceable single 18650 battery; 6-80W.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo Marques

Apr 22, 2020
Portugal
I am new to the subject because it is my first vape. But after using it for 3 weeks with the Zenith tank he gained a slight gap between the tank and the mod, it is not 100% fixed. I don't know if this problem is common or this kit has a defect where the tank is screwed. Everything is very tight and yet I feel a slight slack. Anyone with the same problem in this or other mods?

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I am new to the subject because it is my first vape. But after using it for 3 weeks with the Zenith tank he gained a slight gap between the tank and the mod, it is not 100% fixed. I don't know if this problem is common or this kit has a defect where the tank is screwed. Everything is very tight and yet I feel a slight slack. Anyone with the same problem in this or other mods?
Hi Paulo, please don't hesitate to email support@innokin.com for troubleshooting. Our support team can help you out asap. Thank you.

Reactions: Paulo Marques

Sam Fawcett

May 7, 2020
Hey everyone. New to this and not sure this is the right thread to ask questions about the Kroma Zlide? I got a new one yesterday. Upgraded from the t18. Ive used the 1.2ohm coil that was pre-installed. Primed it and checked online the best wattage (says between 10-14) and fired it up. I’m only about 250 puffs in and I’m already getting a really strong burnt taste. I’ve got a spare 0.8ohm coil so will have to change. Anything I’m doing wrong? Thanks guys

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Now that I’ve had the kroma r kit for a while, I thought I’d report back on it. I really love it. The shape and contours of the mod make for a great and natural fit in my hand. The display is bright and large enough that I can clearly read it. My eyes aren’t getting any better. The fire bar seems very natural to use and even gives a little click when pressed. I like it well enough that I have a second mod only on the way. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a not only attractive visually mod but very user friendly and smallish single battery mod. Had Innokin sent me one, I would have enjoyed writing a full review.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Now that I’ve had the kroma r kit for a while, I thought I’d report back on it. I really love it. The shape and contours of the mod make for a great and natural fit in my hand. The display is bright and large enough that I can clearly read it. My eyes aren’t getting any better. The fire bar seems very natural to use and even gives a little click when pressed. I like it well enough that I have a second mod only on the way. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a not only attractive visually mod but very user friendly and smallish single battery mod. Had Innokin sent me one, I would have enjoyed writing a full review.

Total agreement. I'm very pleased with it too. Amazing quality and workmanship, especially considering the price.

We also purchased #2s. :vapor:

Pinebeatle

ECF Veteran
    Dec 8, 2015
    Northern BC Canada
    (I"ve had my Kroma-r for 4 months now but the 510 connector keeps getting loose, I have to unscrew the top and get underneath to retightin the 510 plate. Pain in the ..... Have sent email to support at Innokin but they have not responded. I really liked this but without a response form Innokin it will prob be my one and 0nly product from them :(

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    (I"ve had my Kroma-r for 4 months now but the 510 connector keeps getting loose, I have to unscrew the top and get underneath to retightin the 510 plate. Pain in the ..... Have sent email to support at Innokin but they have not responded. I really liked this but without a response form Innokin it will prob be my one and 0nly product from them :(

Sucks to hear. Would love to know if innokin ever gets back to you and if they take care of the problem.

Reactions: hittman

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Hi @Pinebeatle , sorry to hear this. I will remind our support team of your issue. Our apologies for the late reply. We are always striving to improve and can't thank you enough for the valuable feedback. We are fixing the 510 issues on it so as to prevent this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread