Innokin LIFT = squonking on autopilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Ran into this a couple weeks ago while figuring whay I wanted to pick up next.

It arrived today. So far I'm thrilled with this thing. Some people give it ...., but I dig it.

I like being able to customize and have options with the way I vape.

Tossed a hcigar Maze V3 rda on an Innokin LIFT and then onto a MCM Underground SSS in series.

Flavor Banger Heaven.

I'll come back to this later after I've put it to work with a bunch of other rda's.

20190204_234959.jpg

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Ran into this a couple weeks ago while figuring whay I wanted to pick up next.

It arrived today. So far I'm thrilled with this thing. Some people give it ...., but I dig it.

I like being able to customize and have options with the way I vape.

Tossed a HCigar Maze V3 RDA on an Innokin LIFT and then onto a MCM Underground SSS in series.

Flavor Banger Heaven.

I'll come back to this later after I've put it to work with a bunch of other RDA's.

View attachment 796403
I don't believe it will "hit" the Market.It doesn't work with massive air rda's,you'r getting dry hits due vacuum being less, for example using a Goon 1.5 rda on top.Another con is,there is a possibility to flood your rda by inhaling hard using the bigger hole on Lift.Squonkers work fine,why bother with that?Also it looks ugly IMO.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I don't believe it will "hit" the Market.It doesn't work with massive air rda's,you'r getting dry hits due vacuum being less, for example using a Goon 1.5 rda on top.Another con is,there is a possibility to flood your rda by inhaling hard using the bigger hole on Lift.Squonkers work fine,why bother with that?Also it looks ugly IMO.

As for flooding, we shall see. Simple solution seems to be don't hit it so hard. Also there are other variable one could adjust like wattage and flavor/nicotine percentage.

Example: When using this mech mod in series, I have to cut the nicotine level in half or it's too harsh because of the voltage output.

Also your opinion is your option and my opinion is my opinion.

I like the functionality and convenience of it. I can already tell it'll be in heavy rotation for me.

As for whether the market jumps all over it, that's irrelevant.

Also with the statement, about massive airflow RDA's not working with it. I'll test that out on a Rapture next. I've already had it on an Azathoth and it was fine.

Out of curiosity, do you actually have one or are you basing your statement off what others have said?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
if I may ;)

it's a nice idea but a bit fidgety.... as mentioned it may not work so well with an airy atty but also I had issues with different atties, I got it to use my profile on but it just didn't really work but my uni worked.... it has to do with the base (because I'm all about that base, bout that base....anyways) because the profile's top cap sits over the base and isn't flush with it, it did not create the seal that it needed for the siphon to work correctly....

so it's not only finding the correct sized atty, because anything under I believe 22mm isn't going to create the seal and anything over 24mm i don't think will create the seal either but also the design of the atty, where the top cap doesn't go over the lip of the base....

when it works it's great but when it doesn't it's annoying...
good idea, but needs improved on

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
@Shadav I watched your Video,great job,i like your presentation style a lot.(subscribed already to your channel)
:blush: thank you

the lift is a good idea but it just needs a bit of improvement...i don't see why it in itself couldn't be a closed tank that you screw your atty onto....why does it have to be open and the base of the atty create the top of the tank? I think that would solve a lot of the hit and miss issues
but then I guess how would you fill it....put a fill port in the airflow valve maybe?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Given the amount of cotton needed that sits directly over the squonk pin on the Profile, I wonder if the Innokin Lift would even work should that seal under the atty was created. Kinda have my doubts.

Neat concept but obviously you have to be selective on which atomizer it can be used on.

BTW - Good video. :thumb:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Given the amount of cotton needed that sits directly over the squonk pin on the Profile, I wonder if the Innokin Lift would even work should that seal under the atty was created. Kinda have my doubts.

Neat concept but obviously you have to be selective on which atomizer it can be used on.

BTW - Good video. :thumb:
and that's a good point I hadn't thought of... it probably does restrict the airflow through the 510 too much
I mean it "did" work, I just had to hold the air holes closed and take a puff or two without pressing the fire button to make it siphon instead of it automatically doing it while vaping when using the profile

• Agree
Reactions: greek mule

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
and that's a good point I hadn't thought of... it probably does restrict the airflow through the 510 too much
I mean it "did" work, I just had to hold the air holes closed and take a puff or two without pressing the fire button to make it siphon instead of it automatically doing it while vaping when using the profile
Forgot to mention:I have the impression cotton never gets fully saturated at wick's top part

Reactions: Shadav

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I was looking at this mid 2017. It seemed interesting and I had been playing around with squonking:

Innokin LIFT Siphon Tank Adapter (STA)

I'll be watching this thread for your reactions to it, thanks for the info.

You're welcome. Ill be testing everything I get with it.

the lift is a good idea but it just needs a bit of improvement...i don't see why it in itself couldn't be a closed tank that you screw your atty onto....why does it have to be open and the base of the atty create the top of the tank? I think that would solve a lot of the hit and miss issues
but then I guess how would you fill it....put a fill port in the airflow valve maybe?

I agree. It definitely depends on the atomizer. As for RDA's that don't have a perfect fit, cover the gap with a vape ring and you'll fix the issue.

Earlier I tried it with a rapture. Dry hit city...

Drop dead wearing a trinity glass cap, hit or miss.

Reactions: Shadav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread