Innokin MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.tpa

Sep 13, 2013
Tampa area, FLA
I don't have any pics. My phone is busted. Maybe I can explain until I find an old phone with wifi and see what I can do. Anyway. Where the end of the lanyard is (the skinny string at the base) I looped that twice around the beauty ring before screwing in on. It is a REALLY tight fit and my take a bit of patience but it works like a charm.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
personally, I have noticed that I am a lower voltage vaper. so I like the low resistance coils. BUT, my iclear30 reads 2.0ohms on my MVP so i'm vaping at 3.8V. I think its all good either way with the MVP because you can adjust the settings per coil and find your sweet spot every time.

How would you adjust per coil when they are running in parallel? Its two 4ohm coils running in parallel if yours is 2ohms. They do not have separate power connections. You can really dial in a carto or a clearo though by having both watt or volt adjustments. It is more versatile than the v1. I have both and i find it a bit easier on some devices to get the vape i want from the v2 by using watts.

The battery life is great but try a dual coil low resistance carto like a SMOK 1.5 dual coil at 8-9 watts. It took quite a few puffs but i finally got the yellow light to come on in one day. :D

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Thanks to everyone for your help! I found the carbon on E bay however they didn't respond to questions. Purchased the silver, only color they had, with 2 iclear 16's on E bay for $47.95 so thanks to HawaiiVPR skin is on order to. I assume these skins are easy to remove/replace?

They are easy to apply, but I had trouble removing mine. Left glue all over the MVP, had to really work to get it all off, YMMV.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

brian.tpa

Sep 13, 2013
Tampa area, FLA
How would you adjust per coil when they are running in parallel? Its two 4ohm coils running in parallel if yours is 2ohms. They do not have separate power connections. You can really dial in a carto or a clearo though by having both watt or volt adjustments. It is more versatile than the v1. I have both and i find it a bit easier on some devices to get the vape i want from the v2 by using watts.

The battery life is great but try a dual coil low resistance carto like a SMOK 1.5 dual coil at 8-9 watts. It took quite a few puffs but i finally got the yellow light to come on in one day. :D

LOL. not per coil. bad phrasing. per atomizer** I totally didn't mean per coil. I meant regardless of which was purchased, you'll be able to tune in either per their ohm readings. Thank you for clarifying Grin. Great catch.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
LOL. not per coil. bad phrasing. per atomizer** I totally didn't mean per coil. I meant regardless of which was purchased, you'll be able to tune in either per their ohm readings. Thank you for clarifying Grin. Great catch.

No problem i think we all understood. The features and "lingo" for vaping is a lot to take in occasionally and someone that never heard of them yet might get the wrong idea. I really love mine but if you have a single coil device and then use a dual coil in the same ohms, you will likely need to make some volt or watt adjustments.

Ive been using cartos lately and it made a big difference when i switched from a dual to a single coil or vice verse even though total ohms is nearly the same. The dual really liked a couple more watts. :D

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Joined the MVP 2.0 club tonight! Got a black one (really wanted blue) from eBay for $42.72 after my $4.02 bucks coupon! That's about what it would have cost from 101 Vapes after shipping costs! Not fond of the iClear30 drip tip... but I have a PT1 and some X9 tanks that I checked the coils on my iTaste VV 3.0 they all read and I didn't get a NON reading on any of them... Hope they work!
ymazy5yb.jpg

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I have both versions 1 and 2 and I love them both. They are, imho, better suited for travel due it's shape. Fits nice in a pocket and takes an impact like a champ (I should know since I drop mine at least once a day). Dropped it the other day on the garage floor and it didn't even scratch it. Battery lasts a moderate vaper about two days, YMMV. Most people have been using the Iclear16s, 30s, and the Protanks on them but I've been doing my own micro coils and using them in T3s. They work awesome with the MVP. Link to the thread on here about micro coils...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-micro-coil-build-aro-evod-protank-heads.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread