Innokin MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEatsAirplane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Thinking about getting a mvp2 for my go to vape when I go out..How are people liking it compared to the other vv/vw of the same price range? What's a good atomizer with it?

I love mine. Using it with the ProTank 2. Great vape, pocket friendly, long battery life.
I got my kit from Mt. Baker a couple weeks ago. Lucked out last Friday and actually won a 2nd one at a raffle from CigTechs in Algonquin, Il. Pretty good start to weekend. Now I have an MVP as a backup. Hahaha

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
just received my mvp 2 today and have been vamping on it all night. haven't touched my ego twist since i opened the mvp. works flawless.

Congrats on the MVP v2!!!:D Had mine about 2 weeks......and LOVE it!!
Be SURE to keep the Twist charged.....as a backup!! I still use my 650's for "out-and-about" vaping with 510 carts on top!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I just bought my MVP v2 from a site in the uk Exhalers came with 5 bottles of juice and was a good price, arrived the day after ^^!, I love this thing the fact that it can charge my phone is is amazing and the rotatable mouthpiece is great. It is a bit big though but with such a battery its worth it :)

Hi Tuilindo welcome to ECF

nice move getting the MVP (looks like a good deal)

Vape≈Happy :)

brian.tpa

Sep 13, 2013
Tampa area, FLA
Can you tell me how you hooked a Wii landyard on it? Do you have pictures? Man these MVP 2.0 threads are killing me... I want one so bad... Gotta get me one... Soon...
MPV wii lanyard off ring.jpg MPV wii lanyard on ring.jpg MPV wii lanyard.jpg MPV will lanyard on ring 2.jpg

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I just bought my MVP v2 from a site in the uk Exhalers came with 5 bottles of juice and was a good price, arrived the day after ^^!, I love this thing the fact that it can charge my phone is is amazing and the rotatable mouthpiece is great. It is a bit big though but with such a battery its worth it :)

It says that you have to pay an extra £5 for the juice on the web page. Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread