Innokin or Aspire for mtl vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John burns

Jan 23, 2022
I am trying to decide which company to invest in for mtl tanks and ongoing coils.I know both companies make excellent mtl tanks and I am conflicted as which I should get? I have looked at the innokin slide and aspire nautilus 3 and both seem very good. I did notice that Ihe innokin coils are more readily available and less costly then the aspire BvC coils which is important in the long run. So what can you recommend to me?

Thanks

Max Power

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
I am trying to decide which company to invest in for mtl tanks and ongoing coils.I know both companies make excellent mtl tanks and I am conflicted as which I should get? I have looked at the innokin slide and aspire nautilus 3 and both seem very good. I did notice that Ihe innokin coils are more readily available and less costly then the aspire BvC coils which is important in the long run. So what can you recommend to me?

Thanks
Well, I have an old Nautilus Mini, it is sitting on top of an old iStick Pico mod, I have both for a long time, guessing maybe 5 or 6 years although I really don't remember exactly. They are both still working great. Don't use it as much as I used to but it still gets used. Only holds 2 ml, but it doesn't leak and the coils do last me quite a long time, say 2-3 weeks. Just got 10 coils from Element Vape for $24. I really like it and like I said, lasted a long time and counting. No experience with the Innokin. I think the positive is that they are so old, they both fit under the grandfather PMTA rule, so should be able to get coils for both in the future no problem. Sorry I can't be more help.

• Useful
Reactions: Superuser187

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I think the positive is that they are so old, they both fit under the grandfather PMTA rule

The PMTA grandfather date is Feb. 15, 2007. There are no products on the market today that meet that. The Aspire nautilus tank and it's coils were first introduced to the market in Dec 2013.

vIRfyaT.jpg

Max Power

ECF Veteran
    Nov 4, 2009
    The PMTA grandfather date is Feb. 15, 2007. There are no products on the market today that meet that. The Aspire nautilus tank and it's coils were first introduced to the market in Dec 2013.

vIRfyaT.jpg
    Thanks Uncle Junkle, I stand corrected. You are handy to have around dude :blush:

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    My vote goes to Innokin and the Zenith II tank. I wasn't all that impressed with the Zlide in regards to flavor, but I'm sure some will contend that. I'm using an Aspire Nautilus BVC in my Dovpo Abyss right now, and while there's some flavor, I wouldn't consider it to be comparable with the Zenith II. However, if you enjoy more subtle flavor levels, maybe you'd enjoy the Nautilus coil more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread