The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Innokin_Paul
Zlide Banner 1000x1000.jpg
Innokin_Paul
Zlide Banner 1000x1000.jpg
Zlide General Details.jpg
Innokin-Zlide-Tank.jpg
Innokin-Zlide-590x590.jpg

Innokin Platform Zlide Tank - Amazing & Affordable MTL Vaping with Z-Plex coils

Amazing flavors for a quality MTL experience in an affordable package.
Zlide Banner 1000x1000.jpg Zlide General Details.jpg Innokin-Zlide-Tank.jpg Innokin-Zlide-590x590.jpg
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SP013

SP013 Super Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    How would you compare this tank to the Zenith tank? Is it better or similar?

• Like Like x 1
  3. United States

United States Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    Looks good.

I never had an issue with mouthpiece's looking good or not but....

Replaceable glass and childproof top.
    Bravo!!!

My favorite size was the 22mm one since it looks sporty on a Kroma, a Jac, a RoverX and other stuff. Others may shout "BOO" about the smaller size only. But the Zenith is such a juice sipper with a 1.6 that 2ml is plenty.

• Like Like x 3
  4. SETI 2019

SETI 2019 Full Member

Mar 23, 2019
    Can we use the Zlide tank in MTL with a plexus 3D coil or with the Plexus Z coil of 0,50 ohms?
    Thanks
    :rickroll:

• Like Like x 1
  5. United States

United States Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    Comes with a 1.6 and a 0.48.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Newmikey

Newmikey Full Member

Feb 26, 2018
    The new coils are awesome and fit my Zenith too. I've loaded up both the Zenith as well as the Zlide with the same Plexus3D coils and filled them with the same eliquid. The Zlide is slightly more restricted and wins over the Zenith but the difference in flavor output is minimal. Both tanks perform well with the new coils but the upper wattage range gives way better taste. The Plexus3D coils are rated 13-16 but I've settled on 13watts to break in the coil and going up to 16 after the first tank.

• Like Like x 2
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I gotta muster up the energy to go get eliquid out of my car so I can fire up my zenith with that coil. Yeip. Any second now. I really do want to try it.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  8. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Oh man I fired this up at 14 watts and I have to say, the vape is amazing in these coils! Super airy and dense. Hmm... I'm glad I "tried the experiment" I will just have to see about longevity.

But so far... MMMM.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  9. Linthorn

Linthorn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    So how do the Plex 3D compare to the older Plexus coils?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Newmikey

Newmikey Full Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Absolutely blows it out of the water. I hated the old Plex coils with a vengeance, I love the Plex3D's!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    I feel like they're fairly similar, with the Zenith feeling a little more "premium" and having slightly tighter airflow options. Of course, they are both fully compatible with the latest Z coil, the Plex3D, and the Zlide has both a childproof topfill and the glass section is easier to clean than the Zenith.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    Hey Anna,

How's it been treating you so far? Any feedback or thoughts you'd like to share? :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I couldn't figure out why at first that I couldn't get my zlide to slide open to fill. I had to remove the drip tip in order to fill. Is it designed to work like this?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Newmikey

Newmikey Full Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Yes, it's all over the manual as well as the reviews which mention the driptip child-protection safety prominently. Either use the other driptip provided or sand the original one down a bit with regular sandpaper.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. hittman

Supporting member
    Manual? You mean I'm supposed to read?:D I don't know that I've ever read a manual on a tank. I guess I should start. Thanks for the response.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Newmikey

Newmikey Full Member

Feb 26, 2018
    No it's all in easy-peasy pictures on a little insert in the box. No actual reading is required from you. But if logging on and posting a question is easier for you, so be it...;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. hittman

Supporting member
    I was already on the forum and just thought of it. I'm at work and the zlide and box are at home. Pictures are more my speed. I'll check it out when I get home. At least I've got nice folks like you to answer my stupid questions.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SP013

SP013 Super Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Today received my Zlide tank and pico mod, really lovely, a totally new experience compared to my Joyetech Exceed. I have to say the Zlide tank feels really premium with the metal body! Vaping on the Plex3D for now on 14.5 watts and 2 airholes open, nice MTL experience!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. SP013

SP013 Super Member

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Am excited to try the 1.6 ohm coil when the Plex3D is dead, read the 1.6ohm coil is most peeps favorite :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    It's mine that's for sure. The others emit more fog but dull flavor notes (just my opinion, of course.)

Anna

• Useful Useful x 1