Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey Innokin,

I'm loving the Apex tank, but the .5 coil is too much for me since I'm more of a mouth to lung vapor, and the 2.0 coil isn't quite enough at 10 watts.

Sort of a side note- but the 2.0 is rated for 10-16watts, and after trying multiple combinations of juices, different 2.0 coils (to see if a few were just bad) and wattage's, I've found that anything over 10-11watts gives a burning flavor. I would love this to be fixed, and be able to take it closer to the 16 watts, but I have another solution...

Please give all of us that are stuck in the middle a 1.2 coil. Or maybe a 1.0 or 1.5, but something in there. The gap between the 2 coils currently available are a bit extreme and I have no doubt that many of us are somewhere in between. Thanks!

I

Innokin_Ash

Hey Innokin,

I'm loving the Apex tank, but the .5 coil is too much for me since I'm more of a mouth to lung vapor, and the 2.0 coil isn't quite enough at 10 watts.

Sort of a side note- but the 2.0 is rated for 10-16watts, and after trying multiple combinations of juices, different 2.0 coils (to see if a few were just bad) and wattage's, I've found that anything over 10-11watts gives a burning flavor. I would love this to be fixed, and be able to take it closer to the 16 watts, but I have another solution...

Please give all of us that are stuck in the middle a 1.2 coil. Or maybe a 1.0 or 1.5, but something in there. The gap between the 2 coils currently available are a bit extreme and I have no doubt that many of us are somewhere in between. Thanks!

Hi drysprocket,

Thanks for your feedback, you're quite right. A 1-1.2 ohm coil head would fit nicely within our coil line up.

I'll pass your message on to the rest of our team, and our engineers.

Thanks again!

Edit: Completely forgot about this somehow, be we do have a 1.5 ohm coil coming out!

Last edited by a moderator:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hi drysprocket,

Thanks for your feedback, you're quite right. A 1-1.2 ohm coil head would fit nicely within our coil line up.

I'll pass your message on to the rest of our team, and our engineers.

Thanks again!

Edit: Completely forgot about this somehow, be we do have a 1.5 ohm coil coming out!

Great news! Any chance you have a rough ETA on when I can get my hands on it? :)

Reactions: Uncle

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
In the not too distant future, we're looking into other resistances too :D
Are yall still gonna come out with an RBA for the Apex. That is what i am waiting for because then I can build the resistance that suits my moods ;) LOL

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Are yall still gonna come out with an RBA for the Apex. That is what i am waiting for because then I can build the resistance that suits my moods ;) LOL

Same here. I just got a subox mini kit partly because it comes with an RBA.

Last edited:
I

Innokin_Ash

Yes we are indeed, we were working on finalising the RBA the other day. We want to make it as good as we can, with it being super easy to build on is our top priority!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Yes we are indeed, we were working on finalising the RBA the other day. We want to make it as good as we can, with it being super easy to build on is our top priority!

Sounds like you are making the same mistake again, and the same mistake kanger made.

There is not a single final 'good as possible' coil.
Just as there needs to be a 1.5 ohm coil in addition to the 0.5 and 2.0 ohm coils,
in the case of the rba heads, there needs to be different rba heads.
I liked the first rba head for the subtank mini just fine with the juice channels, then kanger discontinued it and now all I can get are the ones with the big holes on the sides which may be fine for high wattage vaping but a leakfest for tootlepuffers until each user figures out how to build it just right if possible.

what about an rba head designed for vertical coil with side holes like a carto;
an rba head designed for regular horizontal coil with juice channels;
an rba head designed for dual coil sounds like a tall order to me, but worth a thought

instead of people buying different rta's you just get one rta - the innokin isub, and you get a variety of rba heads to build on.

If you don't do it, no problems, we will see more of the like of the ehpro morph designed to take your coils and everybody else's too.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
In the not too distant future, we're looking into other resistances too :D

Psst, are we there yet? Sorta kidding. Ok, so I just saw a review for the Endura T18, and it's a really great looking device. But something just got me worried...is this the 1.5 coil you were referring to? Just to be clear, a 1.5 isub coil for the Apex is what I'm dying for. Just want to double check :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GemInEye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread