Innokin Proton 235W

Proton: Power, Quality, Performance. 6 - 235Watts. Big 1.45' Colour TFT Screen, SideFire Panel, Joystick Control, Intuitive U.I.,Dual 18650
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Hello All ,
New to he Forum gotta ? on this mod , had it for pry a month now and and the top screw plate for the addy is kinda wobble anybody else got this prob ?

The SS 510 or the whole top held with Torx screws?
Either way for me it's a no.
But if it's the whole top your screws may be loose, tighten them. T5 is the size.

Luckyvapes77

Jul 30, 2018
The SS 510 or the whole top held with Torx screws?
Either way for me it's a no.
But if it's the whole top your screws may be loose, tighten them. T5 is the size.

Thanks for the quick reply , It's the ss510 plate that the addy connects to the rest is still tight thought about pulling the top but not sure whats under there ?

WhatsAWho02

Apr 15, 2016
Ok all fixed it , opened it up . Both screws where loose that held the SS510 plate and the one had the neg line .. Pry not the best to be vaping with a loose wire ...
I'm glad you got it fixed! Still might wanna contacts innokin and report the problem. Companies, good companies, like to know the issues consumers have so they can address them as needed. They can't fix the problem if they don't know there is one :)

WhatsAWho02

Apr 15, 2016
I used my old alien cover except I had to cut out a bigger space for the air vent at the base and make the area for the screen larger. Not perfect but does the job.

First make sure there is no juice on the screen and it’s nice and clean, then apply a flexible or thin cell phone screen protector, just cut it to size.
Vonnie
Finally got around to redoing my screen. Even though it was cheap, it seems I bought one that was too thick and not flexible enough [emoji24]

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Great thanks!

Just did it, it worked.
If you're going to use power, press light and keep it moving, the friction can melt plastic. Cut across the scratches or you'll dig them deeper.
By hand with a buff stick or a micro-fiber cloth would take a long time but would be safer.
Amazon does have Crystal-Kleer.

Now I'm going to try to find some old phone screen protectors to put on it.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Just did it, it worked.
If you're going to use power, press light and keep it moving, the friction can melt plastic. Cut across the scratches or you'll dig them deeper.
By hand with a buff stick or a micro-fiber cloth would take a long time but would be safer.
Amazon does have Crystal-Kleer.

Now I'm going to try to find some old phone screen protectors to put on it.
Great thanks!

joshua miller

May 3, 2015
Can someone tell me what's the difference between Innokin Proton Express 235W box mod and Innokin Proton Plex 235W box mod?Same models,one with the Express and other with Plex in the title?I want to buy mod only and found these two models on the internet.
The express is just the mod, the plex is the mod and tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread