The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Innokin_Paul
PM Cover.jpg
Innokin_Paul
PM Cover.jpg
PM Specs.jpg
PM Colours.jpg
3.jpg

Innokin Proton Mini & Ajax Tank - 120W Compact Vaporizer - Power Up!

120W Compact Vaporizer - Temp Control - 3400 mAh battery - 2Amp Quick Charge - Custom Screensaver -Coil Memory - Flavour Boost Plex3D Matrix Coils
PM Cover.jpg PM Specs.jpg PM Colours.jpg 3.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    • Like Like x 1
  2. fedup

fedup New Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Virginia
    Hello Paul. I just received two of the Proton Mini w/ Ajax tank kits. I'll start with the good - so far I love them. The size is right for me (I prefer smaller mods) and the Ajax tank is great! However, the instructions did not state to prime the coil before first use - just to fill and wait 5 minutes. I filled and waited 10 minutes and got nothing but burnt cotton from my first coil. I primed the second coil pretty heavily before first use and it's working great. I would suggest modifying the instructions to include priming the coil.
    However, my real reason for this reply is that my order arrived incomplete. I ordered two kits and two 5-packs of replacement coils from the Innokin Store web site. The coils were not included in the package. I understand this is a new product, so maybe the spares are not available yet. But my shipping email gave no indication that I would receive a partial order, and there was no packing list or other paperwork in the box. How do I get what I paid for? I have just emailed *********************, then came here to the forum to see what others might be saying about Proton Mini or the Ajax and found your post. I don't see a way to send you a private message so I'm posting here.

3. Northstar6

Northstar6 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2019
    I got one on the way

Anyone else want to chime in with their thoughts so far?

4. Northstar6

May 16, 2019
    Awesome little device! Loving mine so far. Tons of features and great battery life. Nice, warm vape and good flavor. I was on the fence about the joystick but the controls are very simple and the stick itself is very compact and not intrusive. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    IMG_1262.JPG So beautiful :wub: Love this kit, long lasting battery and love the top slide Ajax and holds a lot of juice! Great set up :) Thanks Innokin!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Northstar6

May 16, 2019
    Any recommendations for USA vendors for coils for this device? Doesn't look like any of my regular sites have them.

7. Winci

Winci Full Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Lietuva
    Comfortable and cute mod Innokin Proton Minia.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.