Innokin Proton Mini & Ajax Tank - 120W Compact Vaporizer - Power Up!

120W Compact Vaporizer - Temp Control - 3400 mAh battery - 2Amp Quick Charge - Custom Screensaver -Coil Memory - Flavour Boost Plex3D Matrix Coils
Status
Not open for further replies.

fedup

Nov 14, 2013
Virginia
Hello Paul. I just received two of the Proton Mini w/ Ajax tank kits. I'll start with the good - so far I love them. The size is right for me (I prefer smaller mods) and the Ajax tank is great! However, the instructions did not state to prime the coil before first use - just to fill and wait 5 minutes. I filled and waited 10 minutes and got nothing but burnt cotton from my first coil. I primed the second coil pretty heavily before first use and it's working great. I would suggest modifying the instructions to include priming the coil.
However, my real reason for this reply is that my order arrived incomplete. I ordered two kits and two 5-packs of replacement coils from the Innokin Store web site. The coils were not included in the package. I understand this is a new product, so maybe the spares are not available yet. But my shipping email gave no indication that I would receive a partial order, and there was no packing list or other paperwork in the box. How do I get what I paid for? I have just emailed info@innokinstore.com, then came here to the forum to see what others might be saying about Proton Mini or the Ajax and found your post. I don't see a way to send you a private message so I'm posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread