Innokin Sceptre 2 Pod Kit | Reviews by Z-Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

mambofalvour

Dec 4, 2022
I have to ask: is the airflow adjustment solid enough to slide in and out of pocket ?
I have the first sceptre and it has this nice rubberized body with a portion of carbon texture, it's a very nice feeling, provides great grip and doesn't attract fingerprints. The 2 seems to be glossy, slippery and a fingerprint magnet, despite the 2 being an improvement in every other way this is a turn off for me.

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I have to ask: is the airflow adjustment solid enough to slide in and out of pocket ?
    I have the first sceptre and it has this nice rubberized body with a portion of carbon texture, it's a very nice feeling, provides great grip and doesn't attract fingerprints. The 2 seems to be glossy, slippery and a fingerprint magnet, despite the 2 being an improvement in every other way this is a turn off for me.
    The airflow slide is definitely solid enough to slide in and out of pocket. The most difficult part is getting the pod out without putting your finger on the airflow switch, which I found to be the easiest. I vaped it entirely in RDL pretty much, so never really had to work the airflow with precision.

I wouldn't say it's a huge fingerprint magnet, but I suppose that depends on which colorway you go with. Darker colors tend to hide that kind of thing a lot better than say a shiny stainless silver. The exterior is coated with a clear coat, so the fingerprints aren't as easily seen. If you have really greasy hands, then you'll for sure see them - but you would on pretty much any device at that point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread