Innokin Sceptre aka ''little killer'' review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
First of all i want to thank @Innokin_timmy for sending me a second Innokin Sceptre.
I am proud to announce that my nurse friend (the one i gave the first Sceptre to) has quit cigarettes altogether.

She did struggle a bit with anxiety but that is because i gave her some of my juice and i only vape 3mg nic,i took her to the store and got her 12mg and she is doing ok so far.

Back to the review:

Got the package delivered this morning,along with the sceptre i was sent two more little boxes with coils:

DSC00276.JPG

To be honest I'm not a big fan of pods.
Started vaping with a pod system but quickly moved to rebuildables but i got to say I'm really impressed with this little device.

Do not be fooled by it's small size,it really does feel like a sturdy and durable little pod.

DSC00279.JPG

Packaging was well done and you will find yourself vaping in no time.
The pod itself comes already with a coil in and you get an extra one in the accessory side of the box.

I did have to go thru the instructions to see how to change the coil,figure out the light system and the meaning of the green/purple light.
Instructions were well written so after a quick read i was ready to get started on this ''little killer''.

I primed the coil then proceeded to fill it up so it would soak while it was charging.

Once charged i proceeded to test drive it,used the pre-installed 1.2ohm coil and i gotta say i was impressed.
Skipped MTL and i put it in RDL,not really a MTL vaper.

Decent cloud and a nice hit,enjoyed it so much i kinda left my usual mod/atty combo on the side and vaped this all morning,didn't really realize i wasn't using my current setup.

The only 2 caveats i found with the device is what @hittman mentioned in his review,direct quote from him:

''I felt like the button press got a higher output and did also notice a slight difference between the normal and boost modes but not a huge difference''

Second one was the button placement,i guess it is something you need to get use to but for me it does feel a bit weird.
I would have loved it if the drip tip would have had some sort of twisting mechanism so i could rotate it,since it has a ''flat'' tip that would have made it less awkward.

Apart from those two little details i kinda loved this little device,looks small but once you have it in your hand you realize how durable,sturdy and well crafted it really is.

If i were a pod system user i would most definitely recommend this device to a pod user.

Again i must thank @Innokin_timmy , first of all for winning the first Sceptre,and second for sending me a second one when i gave mine away to my nurse friend.

She has successfully quit smoking cigarettes for now so in a way you actually made her life and health much better...and that is no small feat.

Thanks

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Thanks for your overview of the Sceptre @Cloud-FF7 and so happy to hear it's working well for your friend. That's what this is all about after all! :thumb:

The button placement feels a lot more natural if you use your index finger to fire it. I'm a natural thumb firer and it felt awkward for me as well until I shifted my grip and tried out the index finger method. Give it a try!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    First of all i want to thank @Innokin_timmy for sending me a second Innokin Sceptre.
    I am proud to announce that my nurse friend (the one i gave the first Sceptre to) has quit cigarettes altogether.

She did struggle a bit with anxiety but that is because i gave her some of my juice and i only vape 3mg nic,i took her to the store and got her 12mg and she is doing ok so far.

Back to the review:

Got the package delivered this morning,along with the sceptre i was sent two more little boxes with coils:

View attachment 907239

To be honest I'm not a big fan of pods.
    Started vaping with a pod system but quickly moved to rebuildables but i got to say I'm really impressed with this little device.

Do not be fooled by it's small size,it really does feel like a sturdy and durable little pod.

View attachment 907241

Packaging was well done and you will find yourself vaping in no time.
    The pod itself comes already with a coil in and you get an extra one in the accessory side of the box.

I did have to go thru the instructions to see how to change the coil,figure out the light system and the meaning of the green/purple light.
    Instructions were well written so after a quick read i was ready to get started on this ''little killer''.

I primed the coil then proceeded to fill it up so it would soak while it was charging.

Once charged i proceeded to test drive it,used the pre-installed 1.2ohm coil and i gotta say i was impressed.
    Skipped MTL and i put it in RDL,not really a MTL vaper.

Decent cloud and a nice hit,enjoyed it so much i kinda left my usual mod/atty combo on the side and vaped this all morning,didn't really realize i wasn't using my current setup.

The only 2 caveats i found with the device is what @hittman mentioned in his review,direct quote from him:

''I felt like the button press got a higher output and did also notice a slight difference between the normal and boost modes but not a huge difference''

Second one was the button placement,i guess it is something you need to get use to but for me it does feel a bit weird.
    I would have loved it if the drip tip would have had some sort of twisting mechanism so i could rotate it,since it has a ''flat'' tip that would have made it less awkward.

Apart from those two little details i kinda loved this little device,looks small but once you have it in your hand you realize how durable,sturdy and well crafted it really is.

If i were a pod system user i would most definitely recommend this device to a pod user.

Again i must thank @Innokin_timmy , first of all for winning the first Sceptre,and second for sending me a second one when i gave mine away to my nurse friend.

She has successfully quit smoking cigarettes for now so in a way you actually made her life and health much better...and that is no small feat.

Thanks

I'm glad your friend was able to quit and I think it's fantastic that they sent you another with a few extras. Nice job going through the operation of it. What I have ended up doing while using the .5 coils is I turned the boost on and have the airflow all the way to the left on mtl. I press the button the first time to warm things up while taking a puff and from there just auto draw.

Thanks for your overview of the Sceptre @Cloud-FF7 and so happy to hear it's working well for your friend. That's what this is all about after all! :thumb:

The button placement feels a lot more natural if you use your index finger to fire it. I'm a natural thumb firer and it felt awkward for me as well until I shifted my grip and tried out the index finger method. Give it a try!

I'm a thumb fire person also but it just took a little getting used to. Like I posted above, I like to do a single button press with my index finger then auto draw after that. To me the button placement isn't that big of a deal. I've had other pods where you have to hold them on a corner instead of the flat and there isn't a button. That's awkward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread