Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Reactions: Frenkyou

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
    Jul 9, 2015
    Hey Frenkyou! Wow, what an in-depth and fantastically written review, well done! :thumb:So glad to hear you really enjoyed the Sensis and all of the new features it has to offer to the vaping world. What would you say is your favorite overall characteristic of the Sensis? Also, if you could make changes or improvements to the device, what would you do? :)

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hey Frenkyou! Wow, what an in-depth and fantastically written review, well done! :thumb:So glad to hear you really enjoyed the Sensis and all of the new features it has to offer to the vaping world. What would you say is your favorite overall characteristic of the Sensis? Also, if you could make changes or improvements to the device, what would you do? :)
    Hi Joseph thank you :)
    There are many features of Sensis Find-F that I really like, my favorite is the F (Ø) function with frequency (Hertz) adjustment.
    Above Sensis I would like a 4 / 5ml top filling tank and a Smart function for Coil recognition with automatic setting of the correct power range.

Last edited:

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
    Jul 9, 2015
    Hi Joseph thank you :)
    There are many features of Sensis Find-F that I really like, my favorite is the F (Ø) function with frequency (Hertz) adjustment.
    Above Sensis I would like a 4 / 5ml top filling tank and a Smart function for Coil recognition with automatic setting of the correct power range.

Those are excellent suggestions! Potentially, coil recognition could be paired with recommend Hz ranges for F0 mode as well! Thanks again for the review.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread