Innokin T22 liquid in mouth piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosco23300

Nov 10, 2018
Hello all, new to vaping, about 5 months, i have a few of the T22's. I like literally everything about the mod except 1... i continuously get liquid in the mouth piece. Tried different tanks, changing coil, making sure all rubber washers are tight... nothing works permanently.
There is always liquid on top of coil on rubber seal, and oil in the mouth piece... i may get 10 decent hits, then 1 with oil, have to blow mouth piece clean... any help please???

Bosco23300

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for reply. Ive used a bunch of different liquids. My normal is a 50/50 mix, 3mgs nico, from Vape Wild. But, ive used 75/25, purchased cheap stuff from a gas station, but also bought expensive liquids from local vapor store. I do believe it is eitger user error or mod mistake. Thats why i have a few different t22s thinking that it was a mod problem, but its happened with 3 different t22s, all from different suppliers, using authentic coils from different suppliers.
Maybe i am drawing to hard? Is that a thing? Its really annoying.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Bosco23300. It's possible that you're getting just a bit of juice in the center tube of the tank. That and also a light draw might explain the few good tokes at first, then some eliquid in the drip tip (mouth piece).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread