Innokin Z Biip Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris a question and win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi ECF! We’re back with a very special giveaway! This week we are going to be giving away 5 ZBiip kits! Vaping greats Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, the designers of the ZBiip and Platform series, are back in Shenzhen and working with Innokin on some amazing next generation tech and designs. They will be joining this giveaway and will answer questions and comments that you have about the ZBiip or the Platform series of vaporizers and tanks!

rTAhawI.jpg

The Biip is a MTL pod system vaporizer that is powered by replaceable Zenith coils and features adjustable wattage and airflow, top fill, a large 1500mAh capacity battery, audible indicators and so much more! Click here for a graphic with all the info! Perfect for freebase nicotine and nicotine salts the Biip delivers great flavours and satisfaction in an easy to use kit! There is a QR code in every box that will direct you to tutorial videos that will assist in working with the Biip including operation, filling, adjusting the airflow, and changing the coil.

v9l7LxK.jpg

Available in 5 classy and beautiful finishes the Biip is built with quality and designed for the beginning and experienced vapor alike looking for a quality MTL experience in an easy to use all-in-one PLATFORM!
The ZBiip has been receiving great reviews and hype and we’re looking forward to hearing your questions, comments and feedback!

Enter this giveaway today for a chance to win 1 of 5 Biips!

How to Enter:
1) Post in this thread and ask Phil and Dimitris a question about the ZBiip, Platform series or vaping. If you can’t think of a question then leave a comment and you’ll also be eligible to win a ZBiip!

2) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. The more people who take part in this giveaway the more kits we can give away. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away ZBiip kits to 5 lucky winners!

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on ECF on April 19th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

If you can, please invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on April 19th, 2019.

Make sure and check back next week for your chance to win more great Innokin vaporizers!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the ZBiip, EQs, Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V., Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to write and ask!

From all of us at Innokin, we hope you have a great week and we’re looking forward to all of your questions. Good luck in the ZBiip giveaway! :thumbs:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hello Phil and Dimitris.
I looooove the look and innovation on this new pod system.
I see it has wattage control so my question is, how is the wattage adjusted on this pod device?
Thank you so much for giveaway and chance of winning
Hellooooo!!

Appreciate that doobie!

When you turn it off, click and hold the power button. It will cycle between a low, medium, and high settings which equate to 11, 14, and 16 watts.

Blue=Cool=Low
Green=Medium
Red=Hot=High

I have an introduction video out on it if you're interested. Goes through some of the design decisions in our head when developing it!

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Hi guys! What ohm coils does the ZBiip use and can you change the coils if the ZBiip is full of liquid? How much eliquid can the ZBiip hold? If I win can I have one of those cool blue ZBiips?

Hey y'all, come try your luck to win a ZBiip.
@Uranus On Fire @dunskoy @sonicbomb @Opinionated @Radar2013

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi guys! What ohm coils does the ZBiip use and can you change the coils if the ZBiip is full of liquid? How much eliquid can the ZBiip hold? If I win can I have one of those cool blue ZBiips?

Hey y'all, come try your luck to win a ZBiip.
@Uranus On Fire @dunskoy @sonicbomb @Opinionated @Radar2013
Hey Anise!

The Z-BiiP is compatible with all the Z-Coils used in the Zenith, Zenith D22, and the Zlide. They currently come in:

1.6 ohm
.8 Ohm
.5 Ohm Plex
.48 Ohm Plex3D

The tank should be mostly empty when you change the coil, but a small amount of liquid can remain. Better to be drained though.

It comes standard with a 2ml tank and a 4ml will be available separately.

Karen Parkerson

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Dimitris and Phil,

I would like to enter the contest and win one for my boyfriend who uses The Dolphin. He likes it because of how discreet it is and the Z Biip seems about the same size. I'm wanting to give him some options so hopefully he will stop smoking by June which is his goal. So any help is appreciated. Keep up the good work guys.

Last edited:

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
Hello. I liked the Z-Biip Kit. Interesting design. The size of the device itself is not small, I understand that this is due to the fact that the large size of the battery? I wonder if 2ml pod is the maximum? You could not increase the capacity to 4ml with such autonomy (1500mAh)? Liked the variety of colors, especially Navy Dune. What about the quality of the paint, wear-resistant?

@stols001 @La_Navidad @the_selector @Alex Norg @liblue1 @Ogieligor

Reactions: Alex Norg

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
Hi Dimitri and Phil, thanks for this giveaway and for your amazing products :thumbs:
Don’t really have a question about the Z Biip cause I’ve read so much about it already and I would :hubba: to try it. I heard the flavor is pretty awesome with the new coils. Also the 1500mAh is great to last throughout the day :thumb:

As Pods are getting more and more popular and efficient, will they be the future of vaping ?

@S3mj0n @EaOutlaw1969 @Dbchaos333
If you’d like a chance to win this awesome pod then please enter the giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread