Innokin z biip-sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I like the biip. Only reason I do not use it as am all day device is because it's just heavy to carry around. I use smaller pod systems for work, but I really like the 1.6 coil. I have a couple zeniths and I enjoy the vape better off of the biip. I dont know why, but I can get it tighter than the zenith. The biip reminds me of a good mtl pod with airflow tightened up more so than the zenith did. Now I just wish they would release the 4ml pod.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
thanks. And what do you think of the z-biip?

I have a couple of zlides and like them.

I love it.. I won it in the spring, and it continues to be used daily.. It's also great for on the go (no leaking, easy to throw in a purse) and has great battery life - equal to a single 18650 mod I believe..

If you like the zenith or the Zlide you'll love the Z-Biip. It's an AIO so cleaning can be more difficult than most tanks, but it's worth it for the throwing and going ability.

Finish is durable enough too. After 6 or 8 months of daily use (I'd have to check on dates) I have a couple very small chips in the finish, but otherwise in like new condition.. you really can't tell I've had it this long, or used it this much although it is showing a couple small signs of wear. It's the one mod I don't baby though..

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I thought it might be too good to be true, so I waited for it to arrive, and it showed up today. I don't shop on MFS anymore, so I found that Ejuices.com has it for $14.58. No tax in CA, and black and pink look in stock. Innokin Z-Biip Kit

It looks like they're really blowing these things out. But I already love it, thanks for bringing this up cardsfan! It really does get a bit tighter than the Zenith, and even warmer on 1.6 coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread