The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by cardsfan300, Dec 12, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    florida
    Does any one know when the new Innokin Zenith MTL tank designed by Phil Busardo will be released? I know the Ares tank is out, but I do not build. The Zenith has drop in coils and have been waiting for this tank to release. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Subscribed. Bring it, Phil.

• Like Like x 2
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I've seen a pre-sell, I think it was on 3Fvape, IIRC. I have not pulled the trigger yet though. I want to see if this gets more consistent feedback than the RTA that they designed, but I am hoping it will be good :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  4. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have looked it over and it's much better than I had hoped. Don't know if I can do 10w tho. Coils don't look interchangeable with other tanks.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sk25411

sk25411 Super Member

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    I’m going to pick one up, you can put your email to get notified of release on myvaporstore, and order it when they get it. They were one of the first sites that had the Ares.

@cardsfan300 i bought the Ares without ever building before. It’s much easier than I anticipated. Fine tuning everything, and working on getting the perfect wick is taking time, but it’s fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. drysprocket

drysprocket Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Just found this online. Looks really promising. Now to figure out the smallest possible mod that would fit a 25mm, hmm....

[​IMG]
    The Zenith tank is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, and Innokin. It is the latest tank in the long-awaited platform series designed for MTL (mouth-to-lung) vaping. It has an easy twist top fill mechanism and no mess coil swap system, meaning you won't need to empty E-Liquid when changing your coil. The Zenith tank has flooding and gurgling prevention and an auto liquid feed shut off while refilling, as well as precision air flow. The tank is capable of using a1.6Ω coil at 10W-14W for a cooler vape, or a 0.8Ω coil for a warmer vape at 15W-18W.

Innokin Zenith Tank Specifications:
    Capacity: 4ml
    Size: 24.7×48.9mm (2ml tank), 24.7×53.2mm (4ml tank)
    Clean hand coil replacement
    Twist top fill
    1.6ohm coil head
    0.8ohm coil head
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    florida
    Nice find! I plan on using this on my wismec sinuous P80--very sleek with center 510 pin and will fit a 25mm tank. Can't wait for this tank to become available!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Tanks a bit expensive, hope the coils aren't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. jwbnyc

jwbnyc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 4, 2014
    Yeah, it comes down to the price of the coils and their longevity, doesn’t it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. steeledragon78

steeledragon78 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2013
    Owasso, OK, USA
    too bad they don't seem to be offering these in a TC material. would be a great tank to try TC with.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. redeuce

redeuce Ultra Member Verified Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    How much are the coils? I can’t find a price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. papergoblin

papergoblin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2013
    alabama
    I just hate jumping on anything with proprietary coils. Generally they cost more and can rarely find them local (especially where I am). Then of course there's always the, what if they discontinue them in the back of my head and such.

Now, knowing the players involved, it shouldn't be an issue here but you just never know, especially with the way things change. I've also been known to be cheap as well, lol. If I were going for high ohms like 1.6, to me it makes more sense to buy a carto tank.

Not knocking it, I like Phil, he's the one that got me to buy a Vapor Shark 30w back in the day, lol. He's a smart and super nice guy, so I'm sure they've worked out logistics on coils. I'll have to wait though and see how they pan out, I'd love another flavor atty that is more plug and play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Lol, I waited over 2yrs for the price of the nautilus to come down and be readily available. Nowadays it's getting difficult to buy a tank without a mod attached. Don't even know what wick or wire is in it or if it is a bvc or not. Why do they make mtls from SS so we have TC options??

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I wish that would happen too (especially with the BVC coils). I wonder if the way they are made somehow prevents that (IDK) due to the size of them and etc. Or maybe it's a flavor issue, or maybe they think that most people MTL won't want TC capable coils. I wish they would make more TC capable drop in coils that weren't at crazy low resistances, although I do understand in TC it doesn't matter as much but it still matters a bit....

Anna

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah, maybe I'm a dummy vaper but I get burnt or dry hits regularly doing mtl. When it first came out I thought that they would use it for cig-likes and other beginner kits.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. marianna

marianna Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    I really can't see what's new about this tank, since top fill is not new at all.
    Besides, I don't like a tank without RBA-deck, cause I want to decide myself which kind of wire I'm going to use, and which Ohmage the coil will get, and which kind of wick I will use.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Many found the Protank to be nicely rebuildable. The Nautilus type are doable. Depends on how much that you like the other aspects of the tank.There is more than top fill that is new to this tank. Plus just being a new mtl is great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. marianna

Jun 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    Mwah... okay, but far too late for all those MtL-ers who had to learn how to transform a DL-tank, cause MtL with RBA-deck did not exist.
    Ofcourse I have rebuild all my Vivi Nova's and Protanks, but I find those look rather ridiculous on a 22mm mod.

• Like Like x 1
  19. r77r7r

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Someday they may actually give us all what we want, hey? For a few yrs they focused on crappy 1.5ml clearos, a few more yrs on Mech, last few on pods and RTA's...

I've seen many nice sub ohm rta in Clearance sections now. perhaps they're ready to move on. Damn near everything else has been done, lol. Oh yeah, there is Squonking yet....

• Like Like x 1
  20. marianna

Jun 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    No. We should get sick by smoking tobacco, needing medicins, doctors, hospitals, everything to prevent unemployment at the tobacco plantations and help poor BP...

• Like Like x 2