Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I’m going to pick one up, you can put your email to get notified of release on myvaporstore, and order it when they get it. They were one of the first sites that had the Ares.

@cardsfan300 i bought the Ares without ever building before. It’s much easier than I anticipated. Fine tuning everything, and working on getting the perfect wick is taking time, but it’s fun.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Just found this online. Looks really promising. Now to figure out the smallest possible mod that would fit a 25mm, hmm....

innokin_zenith_-3.jpg

The Zenith tank is a collaboration between Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, and Innokin. It is the latest tank in the long-awaited platform series designed for MTL (mouth-to-lung) vaping. It has an easy twist top fill mechanism and no mess coil swap system, meaning you won't need to empty E-Liquid when changing your coil. The Zenith tank has flooding and gurgling prevention and an auto liquid feed shut off while refilling, as well as precision air flow. The tank is capable of using a1.6Ω coil at 10W-14W for a cooler vape, or a 0.8Ω coil for a warmer vape at 15W-18W.

Innokin Zenith Tank Specifications:
Capacity: 4ml
Size: 24.7×48.9mm (2ml tank), 24.7×53.2mm (4ml tank)
Clean hand coil replacement
Twist top fill
1.6ohm coil head
0.8ohm coil head
Innokin_Zenith_-8.jpg

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I just hate jumping on anything with proprietary coils. Generally they cost more and can rarely find them local (especially where I am). Then of course there's always the, what if they discontinue them in the back of my head and such.

Now, knowing the players involved, it shouldn't be an issue here but you just never know, especially with the way things change. I've also been known to be cheap as well, lol. If I were going for high ohms like 1.6, to me it makes more sense to buy a carto tank.

Not knocking it, I like Phil, he's the one that got me to buy a Vapor Shark 30w back in the day, lol. He's a smart and super nice guy, so I'm sure they've worked out logistics on coils. I'll have to wait though and see how they pan out, I'd love another flavor atty that is more plug and play.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wish that would happen too (especially with the BVC coils). I wonder if the way they are made somehow prevents that (IDK) due to the size of them and etc. Or maybe it's a flavor issue, or maybe they think that most people MTL won't want TC capable coils. I wish they would make more TC capable drop in coils that weren't at crazy low resistances, although I do understand in TC it doesn't matter as much but it still matters a bit....

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I really can't see what's new about this tank, since top fill is not new at all.
    Besides, I don't like a tank without RBA-deck, cause I want to decide myself which kind of wire I'm going to use, and which Ohmage the coil will get, and which kind of wick I will use.
    Many found the Protank to be nicely rebuildable. The Nautilus type are doable. Depends on how much that you like the other aspects of the tank.There is more than top fill that is new to this tank. Plus just being a new mtl is great.

marianna

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2012
    Netherlands
    Plus just being a new mtl is great.
    Mwah... okay, but far too late for all those MtL-ers who had to learn how to transform a DL-tank, cause MtL with RBA-deck did not exist.
    Ofcourse I have rebuild all my Vivi Nova's and Protanks, but I find those look rather ridiculous on a 22mm mod.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Mwah... okay, but far too late for all those MtL-ers who had to learn how to transform a DL-tank, cause MtL with RBA-deck did not exist.
    Ofcourse I have rebuild all my Vivi Nova's and Protanks, but I find those look rather ridiculous on a 22mm mod.

Someday they may actually give us all what we want, hey? For a few yrs they focused on crappy 1.5ml clearos, a few more yrs on Mech, last few on pods and RTA's...

I've seen many nice sub ohm rta in Clearance sections now. perhaps they're ready to move on. Damn near everything else has been done, lol. Oh yeah, there is Squonking yet....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread