Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Naturally a 40% tax on vaping to keep the funds flowing to the state.

Your avi doesn't list it...but I'm guessin' that you live in good ol' Tom Wolf's (Democrat) Pennsylvania...

In addition to the 40% e-cigarette tax...he recently increased the gas tax to 58 cents/gallon...(the highest of all states)...

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Your avi doesn't list it...but I'm guessin' that you live in good ol' Tom Wolf's (Democrat) Pennsylvania...

In addition to the 40% e-cigarette tax...he recently increased the gas tax to 58 cents/gallon...(the highest of all states)...

He S u c k s

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Not to hijack the thread, but given the choice between the Ares and Zenith, what would be your preference? I don't current build, but also don't have any 24mm tanks. I do have a JAC sandstorm that can handle the larger diameter. The answer probably leads to a question of whether I want to start building or continue using drop-in coils. It could also be to get both.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
He S u c k s
giphy.gif

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have both, and I love both of them, but if I had to choose, it would be the ares, hands down. The zenith is a nice, large capacity MTL tank that has plenty going for it, but to me it's not "revolutionary" or anything, just super nicely designed and well constructed. To me it's a solid choice for a drop in tank, but I wouldn't say I reacted to it the same way I did my Kabuki, for example.

The ares flavor is just fantastic, it's an easy build, I have been vaping the HECK out of mine and the way it's designed and the capacity... I am still on my first coil AND wick (rayon) but I vape it a LOT. It's also got a lot of design elements going for it.

I would say, as a first RTA, it's a good choice now that they worked out the initial problems with condensation in the chimney. It's an easy build, SUPER easy, I built mine the first time in 20 minutes. I watched a review video, but it really wasn't necessary. It's got to be going on a few weeks, now.... And it's fantastic! No leakage, not a drop. I would hands down try the ares, but both are good choices in my opinion.

I ordered a second ares. I didn't order a second zenith, let me put it that way.... :)

Anna

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Thanks, Anna. Your reply was pretty much my initial reaction when the Zenith hit the market. I bought a Kabuki, since I'm heavily invested in nautilus coils. Flavor difference, in my experience, between the original nautilus and the kabuki isn't really noticeable, but then I only vape my diy peppermint 70p/30v 18mg. I suppose with a more complex juice, there might be a significant increase in flavor with the kabuki. I will say the vape is richer and fuller, and I don't regret the purchase.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Not to hijack the thread, but given the choice between the Ares and Zenith, what would be your preference? I don't current build, but also don't have any 24mm tanks. I do have a JAC sandstorm that can handle the larger diameter. The answer probably leads to a question of whether I want to start building or continue using drop-in coils. It could also be to get both.

Hey Storm...GREAT post...

QUESTION: 1 sentence

Details: 2 sentences

ANSWER: 2 sentences

:headbang:

Reactions: Storm52

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I do love my HOH Kabuki's. Nice looking, built to last ions with minimum parts to replace. :thumbs:

Zenith does have very useful "upgrades":thumb:

The coil easily lasts twice as long.

Larger liquid capacity USA version.
Easy top fill. (And no need to close off air flow like most other tanks)

The coil super easy to change.

There is more--I like that the pin is part of the coil...nice refinement for various reasons.
Useful to have metal guard for glass too.

I am fond of vape on both---and am thoroughly enjoying all of the above more and more with the Zenith.

Buy both, you people.:thumbs:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just ran across a new (to me) review:

"Conclusion:
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but i’m going to lean heavy towards the yes. If you are in the market for a new MTL tank you aren’t going to find a better or newer option currently.
"

http://www...................com/threads/anthony-vapes-innokin-zenith-mtl-tank-review.389000/

[Have NO idea why "vaping
underground" (one word) is replaced by the dots when I try to post the link???]

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Just ran across a new (to me) review:

"Conclusion:
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but i’m going to lean heavy towards the yes. If you are in the market for a new MTL tank you aren’t going to find a better or newer option currently.
"

http://www...................com/threads/anthony-vapes-innokin-zenith-mtl-tank-review.389000/

[Have NO idea why ".................." (one word) is replaced by the dots when I try to post the link???]

I'm not sure why either, but Anthony did post a link that seems to be working, back on page 7:

If anyone cares i just threw up my review of this today Anthony Vapes: Innokin Zenith MTL Tank Review

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    WOW!!!...How QUICKLY we (I) forget...

Wonder WHY ................. links are banned by ECF??? :shock:

EDIT: Apparently not only their links...but also the WORDS naming their site are banned. :shock::shock:

Where've you been the last few yrs, lol. He was banned shortly after starting his blog.

rabernet

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    So, I really am enjoying my Zenith - enough so that I picked up 2 more (so I could have one of each color). Red was my first and I adore the SS. Both I've just been vaping on the pre-installed coil (haven't loaded up the black one yet), but have 2 of the 5 packs of 0.8 ohm coils, because I do enjoy a slightly warmer vape. I think I might even be able to get my boyfriend interested in a Zenith/Sinuous P80 combo and get him off the stinkies too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread