The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by cardsfan300, Dec 12, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Your avi doesn't list it...but I'm guessin' that you live in good ol' Tom Wolf's (Democrat) Pennsylvania...

In addition to the 40% e-cigarette tax...he recently increased the gas tax to 58 cents/gallon...(the highest of all states)...

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    He S u c k s

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Storm52

Storm52 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Not to hijack the thread, but given the choice between the Ares and Zenith, what would be your preference? I don't current build, but also don't have any 24mm tanks. I do have a JAC sandstorm that can handle the larger diameter. The answer probably leads to a question of whether I want to start building or continue using drop-in coils. It could also be to get both.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. gnees

gnees Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 31, 2014
    Telford Pa.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have both, and I love both of them, but if I had to choose, it would be the ares, hands down. The zenith is a nice, large capacity MTL tank that has plenty going for it, but to me it's not "revolutionary" or anything, just super nicely designed and well constructed. To me it's a solid choice for a drop in tank, but I wouldn't say I reacted to it the same way I did my Kabuki, for example.

The ares flavor is just fantastic, it's an easy build, I have been vaping the HECK out of mine and the way it's designed and the capacity... I am still on my first coil AND wick (rayon) but I vape it a LOT. It's also got a lot of design elements going for it.

I would say, as a first RTA, it's a good choice now that they worked out the initial problems with condensation in the chimney. It's an easy build, SUPER easy, I built mine the first time in 20 minutes. I watched a review video, but it really wasn't necessary. It's got to be going on a few weeks, now.... And it's fantastic! No leakage, not a drop. I would hands down try the ares, but both are good choices in my opinion.

I ordered a second ares. I didn't order a second zenith, let me put it that way.... :)

Anna

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Storm52

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Thanks, Anna. Your reply was pretty much my initial reaction when the Zenith hit the market. I bought a Kabuki, since I'm heavily invested in nautilus coils. Flavor difference, in my experience, between the original nautilus and the kabuki isn't really noticeable, but then I only vape my diy peppermint 70p/30v 18mg. I suppose with a more complex juice, there might be a significant increase in flavor with the kabuki. I will say the vape is richer and fuller, and I don't regret the purchase.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Hey Storm...GREAT post...

QUESTION: 1 sentence

Details: 2 sentences

ANSWER: 2 sentences

:headbang:

• Like Like x 1
  8. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    I do love my HOH Kabuki's. Nice looking, built to last ions with minimum parts to replace. :thumbs:

Zenith does have very useful "upgrades":thumb:

The coil easily lasts twice as long.

Larger liquid capacity USA version.
    Easy top fill. (And no need to close off air flow like most other tanks)

The coil super easy to change.

There is more--I like that the pin is part of the coil...nice refinement for various reasons.
    Useful to have metal guard for glass too.

I am fond of vape on both---and am thoroughly enjoying all of the above more and more with the Zenith.

Buy both, you people.:thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Zenith...$26.95...

Ordered 3/1...used "FREE Shipping ("Standard USA (6-8 Days) NO tracking)" option...arrived 3/8...:headbang:

Innokin Zenith MTL Vape Tank

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Storm52

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2014
    Shreveport, LA
    Glad I held off ordering. I just was notified as a winner of two Innokin Kroma Zenith kits, along with an Ares.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Just ran across a new (to me) review:

"Conclusion:
    So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but i’m going to lean heavy towards the yes. If you are in the market for a new MTL tank you aren’t going to find a better or newer option currently.
    "

http://www...................com/threads/anthony-vapes-innokin-zenith-mtl-tank-review.389000/

[Have NO idea why "vaping
    underground" (one word) is replaced by the dots when I try to post the link???]

• Like Like x 2
  12. rabernet

rabernet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    I'm not sure why either, but Anthony did post a link that seems to be working, back on page 7:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2017
    thanks! i believe it's a banned site on ECF that's why. Luckily i also post my reviews here as well :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    WOW!!!...How QUICKLY we (I) forget...

Wonder WHY ................. links are banned by ECF??? :shock:

EDIT: Apparently not only their links...but also the WORDS naming their site are banned. :shock::shock:

• Like Like x 1
  15. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Where've you been the last few yrs, lol. He was banned shortly after starting his blog.

• Like Like x 1
  16. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    Now I'm trying to figure out the word that is banned! LOL

• Like Like x 1
  17. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I ll pm you that info

• Like Like x 2
  18. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    So, I really am enjoying my Zenith - enough so that I picked up 2 more (so I could have one of each color). Red was my first and I adore the SS. Both I've just been vaping on the pre-installed coil (haven't loaded up the black one yet), but have 2 of the 5 packs of 0.8 ohm coils, because I do enjoy a slightly warmer vape. I think I might even be able to get my boyfriend interested in a Zenith/Sinuous P80 combo and get him off the stinkies too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Newmikey

Newmikey Full Member

Feb 26, 2018
    That's exactly the combo I'm using! It is really a good match.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. rabernet

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    It's what I'm using as well!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1