Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nope. tank's still setup as a MTL tank. It's how you inhale, not your resistance (entirely) that determines the vape you like. "Slightly" subohm is a coil option often offered and many MTL vapers enjoy "slightly" sub0hm.

You become a sub0hmer once you order your tank, and the drip tip is wider than your car's tailpipe and you start going through fifty ml of juice a day.

Although, you may find you like slightly sub0hm, and maybe you WILL order a tank like that, who knows? LOL.

Anna

Andy N

Nov 2, 2015
Ann Arbor
Glad to hear it Andy :)
I'm 3 days in vaping on the reinstalled 1.6 coil and hooked. Flavour just keeps getting better.

If I try and like the 0.8 ohm coil better does that make me an official sub ohmer? ;)
Like Anna said it still hits like a cigarette, I was a little concerned that the .08 coil might be a overpowering with the 18mg nic liquid I'm using but it hasn't been a problem at all it's smooth like silk at 14 watts. I started at 10 and as the draw got tighter turned up the watts gradually and it just got smoother. I'm really diggin this tank and atty combination.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
So yinz are saying that I can put in the 0.8 ohm coil...but still vape MTL???

I'm a MTL 8-10Watt tootle puffer and when I bought my first Zenith I bought a number of 5-packs of the 1.6 ohm coils...but also bought one 0.8ohm 5-pack (in case I ever "turned into" a DL vaper)...

Now...I will, at least, try MTLing the 0.8...

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
So yinz are saying that I can put in the 0.8 ohm coil...but still vape MTL???

I'm a MTL 8-10Watt tootle puffer and when I bought my first Zenith I bought a number of 5-packs of the 1.6 ohm coils...but also bought one 0.8ohm 5-pack (in case I ever "turned into" a DL vaper)...

Now...I will, at least, try MTLing the 0.8...

Yes, you certainly can - like you I bought a couple of spare 1.6 packs and one at 0.8. I am preferring the 0.8 and that's what I'll get in future ...... and I'm definitely an MTL vaper :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Hey gnees...I JUST placed my first order with LNW...

They have available 50PG/50VG juices...which I've been using to cut down on the "VG film" on my windows from my previous High VG juices...

Interestingly...even though their site says "FREE shipping with $15 plus"...when you put any two $8.99/60ml. in the cart...it's automatically discounted to $15...and you can choose the FREE shipping option...

Thanx for the tip...:headbang:

Buy E-Liquid and Ejuice on Sale - Cheap E Juice 120mL and 60mL and Vape Juice Wholesale | LNW

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
you can choose the FREE shipping option...

Interesting...I put in my order at LNW...with FREE shipping...at 12:05PM...

At 2:12PM I received an email saying...my order had been shipped via USPS First Class Mail...(with a tracking number)...:shock:

Andy N

Nov 2, 2015
Ann Arbor
Didn't seem as though I was getting enough nic from the 18mg black note so I threw some 25mg mr salt e ry4 in the zenith and it is unbelievably smooth. I've been fooling around with wattages/airflow for the last day and am amazed at how smooth this tank and .08 coil hits even with high strength nic :) So this morning I thought I'd try some Solace creamy tobacco (salt liquid) with 50mg nic. I've had it laying around for several months (I had tried it in the kabuki and it was way to harsh for me). This tank/atty combo has completely smoothed it out, might be a bit high on the nic but it sure is nice to have a choice and the Zenith is doing it for me! Vape on brothers and sisters!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I couldn't resist any longer. 1.6 ohm coil was still perfect after 6 days, but I wanted to try the 0.8 ohm.

Changing coils is fine of the best features of this tank. No more emptying out the tank first - just pop old coil out and pop new coil in :D

Vaping 50/50 at 16w or so is my sweet spot for the 0.8. Still got airflow holes all open and loving the flavour :)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    I have the Zenith tank and have had it for about a month. I also have a couple of other MTL tanks, a couple of T22 prism tanks and a couple of Naut2 tanks, among others
    To me the N2's produce better flavour and the T22's have the best MTL draw(for me).
    The Zenith is just a no fuss, non fiddly tank that doesnt leak.
    I like the 0.8 coil in the zenith and am impressed with the longevity of the coil(s).
    The Zenith doesnt get as hot as the T22 but I cant quite replicate the draw of the T22 on the Zenith.
    Weird thing to say but I think I like the sound of the draw on the T22 better than the sound of the draw on either the Zenith or the Naut2 :confused::rolleyes:
    If the coils on the T22 lasted longer and the tank didnt get so warm I wouldnt have bought the Aspire Naut2 tanks and if the Naut2 tanks werent so fiddly to fill and change coils and werent prone to leaking occasionally I wouldnt have bought the Zenith. The Zenith gets me most of the way to my ideal MTL tank and has been my go to for about 3 of the 4 or so weeks Ive had it.
    Right now I just top up the Zenith and carry on with my day without too much thought about any of it, its a kinda set and forget sort of item and I really like that about it. The draw is okay and any flavours I have run through it have been okay but neither exactly right for me, but I can live with both aspects no problem at all because the tank is so no fuss.
    I am aware that checking out vaping gear online and trying new gear can act as a distraction from tobacco so I do still read about and am looking for another MTL tank that I can play around with for a while to satisfy that, so far, ongoing need for distraction.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @Jebbn Anything that distracts you from smoking is a good thing. Keep playing til you find that perfect tank for you :)

Ive also found the coils last so much longer in the zenith compared to the t22. I'm chain vaping and getting nearly twice as long - esp from the 0.8 ohm

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    www.nofearmotorsports.com
    @Jebbn Anything that distracts you from smoking is a good thing. Keep playing til you find that perfect tank for you :)

Ive also found the coils last so much longer in the zenith compared to the t22. I'm chain vaping and getting nearly twice as long - esp from the 0.8 ohm
    To the T22 users. Are you sure you have genuine coils? Myself and 3 other members I know still use the T22 tank in rotation. We can all verify that if the coil is installed and primed properly, it is one of the longest lasting drop in coils in the market. You can even hot wash and reuse them once.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    To the T22 users. Are you sure you have genuine coils? Myself and 3 other members I know still use the T22 tank in rotation. We can all verify that if the coil is installed and primed properly, it is one of the longest lasting drop in coils in the market. You can even hot wash and reuse them once.

My last lot of coils definitely were - but no clue before that. I bought off different vendors so it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't genuine. I also still use my t22 - and recommend it as a great starting option. There's no way I would've been able to quit smoking without it. But I do now prefer the airiness of the zenith & a 0.8 coil

redeuce

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Chicago suburbs
    www.nofearmotorsports.com
    My last lot of coils definitely were - but no clue before that. I bought off different vendors so it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't genuine. I also still use my t22 - and recommend it as a great starting option. There's no way I would've been able to quit smoking without it. But I do now prefer the airiness of the zenith & a 0.8 coil
    Agree. Used the T22’s for the first 4 months. Moved on to Provis with N2 and Kabuki clones. But for travel I use T22 tank on an iStick 30.

Reactions: stols001

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    • Useful

john1211

ECF Veteran
    Mar 1, 2013
    Troy, NY
    Spit back/juice in mouth?
    I am getting juice in mouth, not alot but enough to taste it. I am using 60/40 pg/vg, 12 mg nic at 12 watts and afc set to two airholes. I use the 1.6 ohm coil and it is inserted properly.I really want to love this tank but if I cant solve this issues, its back to my nauty 2. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread