Status
Not open for further replies.

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
Mwah... okay, but far too late for all those MtL-ers who had to learn how to transform a DL-tank, cause MtL with rba-deck did not exist.
Ofcourse I have rebuild all my Vivi Nova's and Protanks, but I find those look rather ridiculous on a 22mm mod.
kayfun my friend

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Thank you for the information! Been waiting a couple months to order this tank. I ordered the stainless also, but I do hope coil costs are cheaper once it gets out there more, 12.50 a little steep. I just got 1 pack of the 1.6 for now to make sure I like everything. Now the wait to get it begins. Hopefully it sneaks in before Christmas! I have a wismec p80 silver ready to go for this thing!

Templar616

Nov 21, 2017
He said on his last video that there wouldn't be another video from him until after the new year. My zenith shipped today! For those who are wondering, according to a guy from innokin on Reddit, all US zenith tanks are the 4 ml.
Yeah true but there is a QR code on the box that's supposed to link to an instructional video by Phil.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Is there some rational reason why new MTL drop in coils are all kanthal? Or so it sometimes seems? Is it like, if you MTL, of course you don't want to do TC or what? I would love a TRUE MTL (by that I mean 1.6 coils or above) tank with pretty restricted airflow that did SS coils. Does the resistance not change enough or something.... Do they think that everyone using MTL coils doesn't want to do TC? Or is there some rational reason that those tiny vertical coils can't be TC coils? Just curious....

Anna

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Is there some rational reason why new MTL drop in coils are all kanthal? Or so it sometimes seems? Is it like, if you MTL, of course you don't want to do TC or what? I would love a TRUE MTL (by that I mean 1.6 coils or above) tank with pretty restricted airflow that did SS coils. Does the resistance not change enough or something.... Do they think that everyone using MTL coils doesn't want to do TC? Or is there some rational reason that those tiny vertical coils can't be TC coils? Just curious....

Anna
    We can directly pester Phil about that now :). I reckon it's always about the money tho.

Reactions: stols001

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Ok, I got mine today and I've been using it for a few hours. I can't believe there aren't any reviews out there that I can find yet. Am I first? Ok, way too early to review, but I'll just jot down some thoughts.

-Overall, it seems pretty great. Only using the preinstalled 1.6 coil so far, but looking forward to trying the .8 too.

-It doesn't quite feel like 24/25mm. It does fit on an istick 30 with only ever so slight overhang. I mean, it's thick, but just not as much as I assumed. It alllmost fit on my original pico, but just not quite.

-It did have a little oil smell to it. I just dove right in, but I kinda wish I would have given it a cleaning first. Just fyi.

-The airflow: It's pretty smooth, and I like it. But I'm a little surprised that you can't lock it down quite as tight as say, the Nautilus 2. All the holes are the same size, instead of gradually getting smaller. I like a really tight airflow, where I can get a little suction; like the old clearo days. This isn't quite that. But smooth, and nice. And I can sort of lock it off completely- but it's hard to find that right in between that I like. I think most will be happy though.

-There is some slight whistle on certain airflow ring settings :/ Not terrible, but just slight. Could be a case by case basis, but it's there for me, and a bit annoying.

-Flavor seems great. But going side by side with my Nautilus X with the 1.8 U coils...I kinda prefer my X for flavor though. Could be my juice, but just my initial thoughts.

-Coils seem great too, no gurgling or spitting or anything. And I've tried some chain vaping and it's going well. (using 50/50) with zero dry hits. It's hitting like a champ. I just started lowering my nic, but I can feel where the throat hit would be if I were using a 12mg.

-Filling system is really great. I think that's the standout feature here. Closing the coil off when doing it does seems to prevent any sort of flooding.

-Drip tip is nice. That's so minor, but it's sort of not too....hard to find a good MTL tip that comes with a tank.

-Looks: Better than in the picture I posted before. I have it in black and I thought that lettering for the name on it was kinda tacky, but it looks much less so in person. I don't really care much about tank appearance, but just know it looks better in person.

Very good so far! I'm going to do some testing on the mild whistling and see if I can fix it. Also going to tinker with the airflow and see if I can find my sweet spot. Otherwise, I think you all are gonna like it. Feel free to ask any questions. I can take pics if needed, but I'm lazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread