Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
9 days later, Im still on the same coil!
to be fair though, I have dropped my intake of juice. I upped the nicotine content, dramatically, dropped the wattage and use about a 1/4 of the juice. Im not chain vaping so, the coil isnt working as hard.
Still, near 5weeks on one coil is a new thing to me. Im happy about it.
Well, Ive been patient but I couldnt take it any more. The 1.6ohm coil wouldnt die. I used it @15-17w for a whole day just to try and kill it. No try hit, nothing to indicate it was giving up. 7 weeks and still had more life! not bad.
I took it out, cleaned the tank out and put in a 0.8ohm coil. Vaping for the last 2hours and I think I prefer the o.8 coil........maybe its just different and a bit new. Might just be nice to have a slightly warmer vape for a change.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Managed to find a vendor with the plexus z coils in stock here in the UK. Order placed may have them tomorrow. looking forward to trying these new mesh coils although I have to say I'm more than happy with the performance and longevity of the standard 0.8s.
Look forward to hearing how you find them -I may have to place an order :D

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
Managed to find a vendor with the plexus z coils in stock here in the UK. Order placed may have them tomorrow. looking forward to trying these new mesh coils although I have to say I'm more than happy with the performance and longevity of the standard 0.8s.
Needed a "thumbs up" and "agree" for this post.
Looking forward to hearing what you think initially and further down the track about the Plexus Z coils.
I agree, the 1.6 and .8's are great coils.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
My family has a MAJOR history of Alzheimer's too.
Anna
My family has a MAJOR history of Alzheimer's too. The ones that get it were the non-smokers (although, to be fair, the non-smokers die faster so I'm not sure it's a fair comparison.) I really don't want to lower my nic, I'd rather die of Alzheimer's than a heart attack, to be frank. So much less "Ick" for everyone that way.
Anna

Hey Anna,
You have way too much spunk in you for either to get ya.... UR gonna live a long and happy life, keeping everyone one their toes:)
Vonnie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey Anna,
You have way too much spunk in you for either to get ya.... UR gonna live a long and happy life, keeping everyone one their toes:)
Vonnie

LOL, the irony of your quotes is like, I did not remember that I mentioned my familial history of Alzheimer's TWICE on this thread. LOL. I may be spunky, but I also MAY have the big A ALREADY.

Oh well, still gonna try not to die, yes. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Jingles

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
LOL, the irony of your quotes is like, I did not remember that I mentioned my familial history of Alzheimer's TWICE on this thread. LOL. I may be spunky, but I also MAY have the big A ALREADY.

Oh well, still gonna try not to die, yes. LOL.

Anna

Lol, My bad. I sware that the backspace button is my most used key and thank goodness for the edit option. Btw, one of the most common reasons for forgetting is preoccupation or stress. Ya ever go into a room and the next thing you’re asking yourself is, what the heck did I come in here for? Sometimes it seems half my day consists of the above mentioned traveling.
Hee hee.
Vonnie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sometimes it seems half my day consists of the above mentioned traveling.
Hee hee.

Lately? ALL THE TIME.

In fact I texted my kid, and he told me, "Mom, you seem a bit off, yes."

I really HATE that not only the husband, but now the KID are BIG enough that they can comment on my mental health state etc. NO ONE else (besides my doc) gets to, because frankly, should they and I'm NORMAL, I'd like, give them a tongue lashing, and should they, and I'm OFF, they'd get punched.

Speaking of my pdoc I will be calling him at the first hint of OPEN because I actually agree I am STRESSED or NUTS. Neither's really that GREAT. LOL.

Anna

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
I was wondering how have the coils performed when using juices that tend to be considered coil killers? Example, if you like custards, desserts, creamy, authentic fruit flavours like berries and cream, also caramels, strawberry ice cream... I loved Crack Pie!

With the exception of Crack Pie and one or two others, my preferences tend to be a bit sweet. Ironically, not overly sweet cuz then I’ll have to tweak it. Now that l’m think about it, 90% of the time I add diy flavourings when I buy juice just to tailor it to my own preferences.

Given the above mentioned info, how have your coils performed when using juice that tends to be rough on the coils? Anyone know of any tips to minimize the gunk factor:)

I really want the Zenith to work for me and am in need of a tank that doesn’t require the coil to be changed every other day. Sorry for the long post, fellow tweedle puffers (l forget what we are called) :)
Vonnie

Reactions: stols001

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
Hey @Templar616, did they turn up? If so, how are they working out for you?

Reactions: stols001

Newmikey

Feb 26, 2018
I was wondering how have the coils performed when using juices that tend to be considered coil killers?
I really want the Zenith to work for me and am in need of a tank that doesn’t require the coil to be changed every other day. Sorry for the long post, fellow tweedle puffers (l forget what we are called) :)
Vonnie
I use the Baked 180 by Surf Sauce in the Zenith and I don't really see anything different from the "lighter" Tiki Punch liquid. I average about 2 and a half weeks on the Zenith coils, slightly longer on the T20S ones in the Prism tank.

I rate anything over 1 week as acceptable. At the €2-€3 coils tend to go for I have no qualms about popping in a new one every now and then. I've got some Plexus coils on order and will report out as soon as I gain some experience with them.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I was wondering how have the coils performed when using juices that tend to be considered coil killers? Example, if you like custards, desserts, creamy, authentic fruit flavours like berries and cream, also caramels, strawberry ice cream... I loved Crack Pie!

With the exception of Crack Pie and one or two others, my preferences tend to be a bit sweet. Ironically, not overly sweet cuz then I’ll have to tweak it. Now that l’m think about it, 90% of the time I add diy flavourings when I buy juice just to tailor it to my own preferences.

Given the above mentioned info, how have your coils performed when using juice that tends to be rough on the coils? Anyone know of any tips to minimize the gunk factor:)

Vonnie

I've been using sweet ejuices in the zenith with no problems - that's what amazed me about the coils so much. Plus chain vaping was all good too :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Anyone know of any tips to minimize the gunk factor:)

GTA...my Zenith coils last a LONG time...

But with previous coils I'd used...I found I could noticeably decrease the gunk by lowering my VG...

My 70PG/30VG ejuices give me more flavor (as expected)...and as a 8-12Watt MTL Tootle Puffer I get PLENTY of vapor...:thumbs:

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
    Jun 1, 2016
    GTA
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Duplicate post
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread