Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Does anyone know where to get a 2 ml version shipped to the USA in black or silver? I have looked every where and seems its out of stock or pre-order. It can be the original 24 mm or the new 22 mm. I am wanting to buy the new vaporesso tarot baby mod to put it on. I have the 4 ml version, and that is just too big. I can get the 3 ml 22 mm, but I am trying to find the smallest version of this tank possible. Thank you if anyone can help.

Reactions: stols001

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I thought the MVS ones were the 3 ml though? I am looking for the 2 ml version, whether it be the original or the 22mm

I doubt that you will find the 22mm Zenith in the 2ml capacity in the US since they are made to meet TPD requirements. You may be able to purchase them from a vendor in the UK. The UK vendor that I use on occasion is Creme de Vape. They are currently out of stock however they have a Notify Me system where you can enter your email address to be notified. The 22mm Zenith height is described as being 47.5mm including tip and thread on the CDV website. The 2ml Zenith in 24mm is in stock if you do not want to wait for the 22mm.

Having made several purchases from CDV, I have always been more than happy with their service.

Innokin Zenith D22 MTL Tank - Creme de Vape
Innokin Zenith MTL Tank - Creme de Vape

• Useful

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just ordered a black d22 zenith tank from Heaven Gifts. It's the only color in stock. Glad I was finally able to find it. Now I have to figure out which mini mod I am going to use with it. I have 2 yosta livepors which actually may look great with the 22mm tanks. It is a tiny mod. I want to order the new vaporesso tarot baby in silver, but I have hardly used the yostas, may just save some money.

rlw911

Aug 11, 2018
MVS has both black and silver in stock now. I ordered 2 earlier today. Not easy to find in the US.
Thanks for the info! I was about to order the regular Zenith from Mt. Baker, but they didn't have the replacement coils in stock. I decided I'd rather have the smaller version and was able to order the black and the Plexus coils.

Pete M

Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for the info! I was about to order the regular Zenith from Mt. Baker, but they didn't have the replacement coils in stock. I decided I'd rather have the smaller version and was able to order the black and the Plexus coils.

Not that we have much choice in the UK but the TPD version is good. Because it doesn't drink up juice at a rate of knots the smaller size doesn't mean refilling too often and apparently the flavour is better in the smaller tank.

Seems to be doing great business judging by the promotions in shops here. I think the fact there's a really good and new MTL option there now is attracting a lot of interest. Interestingly I also meet new dad vapers in the smoking shelter at work (work at a maternity ward) who want to switch down a level of cloud production for when they're around their newborns which makes sense

odieX

Sep 20, 2018
Frankfurt, Germany
FYI:
Since not available in Germany yet I just ordered the Zenith 3ml 22mm with a pack of 0.5 plexus and a pack of 0.8 coils from e-liquide-fr.com, shipping to Germany for €8.90, guess that's more or less the EU shipping rate. Don't know if they ship worldwide.
Tank is €24, coils are €9 a pack, but on top there is 20% discount with code RENTREE2018, saved me the shipping costs, promo ends today tho.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Got a handful of eliquid after refill yesterday. Not the first time. Newer coil. Suspecting user error, lol. Any tips on how to avoid? TY

Maybe overfilled?
The only time Ive had flooding with the zenith is when I left the refill opening open for to long after filling.
If I close it and take a few drags it operates flawlessly.
Sometimes if I lose flavour I open the refill opening and let it sit for a minute and flavour returns. No vacuum, coil saturates and all is good again. But leave it open too long and theres a puddle at worst or a gurgle and a mouthful of juice...also not so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread