Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I can't find the hotdeals part for the life of me.

Hot Deals

Link to it is at the top right on the Home page. Below the Search box is BLOG...below that is Hot Deals and Coupon Codes. Drop it down and select Hot Deals.

Last edited:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hot Deals

Link to it is at the top right on the Home page. Below the Search box is BLOG...below that is Hot Deals and Coupon Codes. Drop it down and select Hot Deals.

Ohh, user error. I read it as MVS (myvaporstore) :)

I don't use MFS since they stole my CC info, and appear to have a lot of issues on that front still, but a good deal indeed.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

I don't use MFS since they stole my CC info, and appear to have a lot of issues on that front still, but a good deal indeed.
Egad! When did that happen? I’ve used them probably several dozen times without any problems. I haven’t heard anyone else mention issues, so I appreciate you bringing it up

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

I've bought things from them 3-4 times in the last 3 months...with no issues reported so far concerning them.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Just to clarify...someone at MFS business stole your cc info? If so, that is fraud and they need reporting. If cc info was hacked on the web, that is different and not necessarily the fault of MFS.

ETA, so sorry you had that experience. Danged lazy thieves.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Ya sorry, don't want to open a can of worms here. It was a breach...stole was a poor choice of words. But if you do some searching you'll see threads on this. at least 3 that I know of as well. What's a dealbreaker to me, is they are years apart, and it keeps happening somehow.

The one that happened to me, I only found out because I searched the name that came up on my bank statement, and found a facebook thread with people putting the pieces together that they were all customers.

Worth researching, but for another Oprah.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Ya sorry, don't want to open a can of worms here. It was a breach...stole was a poor choice of words. But if you do some searching you'll see threads on this. at least 3 that I know of as well. What's a dealbreaker to me, is they are years apart, and it keeps happening somehow.

The one that happened to me, I only found out because I searched the name that came up on my bank statement, and found a facebook thread with people putting the pieces together that they were all customers.

Thank you. When things are mentioned in another thread, you don’t know unless it happens to pop up under “latest threads”. I appreciate your sharing your experience!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Thank you for clarification. I haven't used that site in years but good to know.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Iirc, mfs had 3 breaches that we've heard about here. Several months later they reported it corporate style which was distasteful to some. I'll never use them either. Ecf search if interested further.
    Ty. I think I’ll just mark them off the list. One breach poorly handled is one thing, but three times indicates a bit too lax attitude for my comfort

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Ty. I think I’ll just mark them off the list. One breach poorly handled is one thing, but three times indicates a bit too lax attitude for my comfort
    Ahh, they are probably fine 99+ percent of the time. I guess it comes down to how well your bank covers a bad transaction and how fast they send a new card out. In a perfect world we should all really be using disposable credit card numbers.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I got a red one from there for 19.95 but I figured THAT was a good enough deal. It came with one of the plexus coils (and my preferred 1.8 coil) so I figured it was a good, safe way to decide if I love or hate the mesh or not.... If I do, I get an extra zenith out of the deal.

Because after that, I am Stocking UP on coils, and by that I mean like a TON of them but I want to be ultra sure that I like the right coil before I do,

I may give the red tank to the husband with some type of mod, I have not decided.

Or, it may go in the vacopalypse closet although I have to say I find the construction of the Zenith to be somewhat bomb proof, I mean you don't even have to worry about wearing out the threads.

Go for it I say! With that said MFS has not been an economic nightmare/issue for me. It's been fine.

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Because after that, I am Stocking UP on coils, and by that I mean like a TON of them but I want to be ultra sure that I like the right coil before I do,

KangertechWholesale.com (now LightfireDistribution) has the 5-packs of the 1.6ohm Zenith coils for $6.14. If you buy 13 boxes (like @Zazie, @NolaMel, a few others and I have all been doing)...you not only get an even lower price per box cost...but you get Free S/H then, too. Brings the cost down to about $5.56/box delivered. :thumb:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    It shows up when you check out, but perhaps only for a big order.

There's a sale on coils going on right now: 3% off using CCS3. I don't know how long it's going to go on or if using it eliminates the 10% discount. I'm not going to place my next order until Lightfire rectifies the mistake they made on my last, so I haven't checked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread