Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man this is making me curious but not enough, got a plan and I am sticking too it... OOh, it's almost time to bathe and start packing the dang apartment. Think I will bathe, and then start attacking it room by room (with breaks) only I guess the mattress goes first as it will actually determine what else will fit in my car. Etc.

Argh.

Anna

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I'll mention another first (i think) besides Lightfire i first mentioned long time ago called ECigMafia .
Never ordered from them mind you, buy 10 or more 5 packs of Zenith coilheads and they come in at 5.99 shipping is 8.99 to ship to illinois. So about 6.00 a pack shipped.
Just nice to have more options .

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
10 or more 5 packs of Zenith coilheads and they come in at 5.99 shipping is 8.99 to ship to illinois. So about 6.00 a pack shipped.

I'm confused. If they're $5.99/pack (buying 10 or more packs) and then add in $8.99 S/H (divided by 10 = $.90 S/H per pack)...wouldn't they be $6.89/5 pack shipped?

That's better than most other vendors, but about $1.50/pack more than LightFire if you order 13 packs...unless I figured something wrong above.

Would be really nice though, if some vendor offered them for either the LightFire or ECigMafia final price per box including S/H...even if you order less than 10-13 packs. :thumbs: Guess that's not likely to happen though, since even the new Zlide can use the same coils.

Last edited:

Newmikey

Feb 26, 2018
Already had the full-size Zenith since mid-18, got the Coolfire Mini kit with the 22mm Zenith tank since September. Tried the 0.5 ohm Plexus coils and didn't like them one bit so I kept to the 0.8 ohm versions which did fine. The one problem I had was the flavor. With the same juice, the flavor out of my T20S tank (also with a 0.8 coil) was more intense than the equivalent Zenith (whether the 25 or the 22mm versions).

I decided to invest a little further in the Z-Coil universe, liking the compatibility across various tanks and devices, and got myself a Zlide to put on the Coolfire Mini mod. First off, it looks great and the slight bottom tapering doesn't distract. Second, it came with the newer Plex3D coils which fit across the Biip, Zenith and Zlide and they are amazingly good. Of course I got a bit of sandpaper to get rid of the "child safety feature" on the driptip - 3 minute job - and the Zlide/Plex3D is a huge improvement in flavor.

What I haven't done yet is put a Plex3D in both the Zenith as well as the Zlide and decide whether the flavor improvement is purely coil-related or more dependent on the difference between the tanks. But a good vape it is. For those who wonder, the image shows my ADV which is Tiki Punch by Surf Sauce.

Attachments

• IMG_0417-crop-2019-web.jpg
    IMG_0417-crop-2019-web.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I received one of the new Plex3D coils with my Blip and I agree it's a very flavorful vape. No problems with the coil so far. I received my 2nd Blip today. I ordered and paid for an extra 2 Plex3D coils. My vendor sent me two boxes,10 total coils. Score! Someone made a mistake in the warehouse and I am not complaining!

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I'm confused. If they're $5.99/pack (buying 10 or more packs) and then add in $8.99 S/H (divided by 10 = $.90 S/H per pack)...wouldn't they be $6.89/5 pack shipped?

That's better than most other vendors, but about $1.50/pack more than LightFire if you order 13 packs...unless I figured something wrong above.

Would be really nice though, if some vendor offered them for either the LightFire or ECigMafia final price per box including S/H...even if you order less than 10-13 packs. :thumbs: Guess that's not likely to happen though, since even the new Zlide can use the same coils.

Your right still not a bad price per box good as a second option and cheaper than most others .

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    In the comments for the YouTube Z-BiiP AIO introductory video...(which uses the same coils as the Zenith):

Question: "Any chance of any N80 or SS316 coils in the future??"...

PBusardo Answer: "Yes! Soon!"...

I don't suppose 316 is worth it @ 8w?? Still, I'd like to try a 1.2 or so if they do that with the 316.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread