Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PasoFino

Feb 6, 2020
Arizona, USA
I tried reading all the posts but 3 days in I’m only at page 36:confused: l’m still loving the zenith I got not long ago and just ordered a couple zlides recently and love that too, maybe more!! Now I have a new coil options to try as I had not tried the 0.48 yet. I get a little confused about the differences between the coils but am liking this one so far. I’ve ruined a few various coils when I’ve thrown my Kroma-A in my purse forgetting to turn it off, (oh god the horrible smell) which is making my coil comparisons more difficult. (For some reason this was never a problem with my isticks, so old habits die hard.) The 1.6 gave the best flavor for me but that was the first coil I tried and it just didn’t seem to last. I need that throat hit to be satisfied so prefer higher wattage, usually 14w so I think that’s a bit hi for the 1.6. Anyways, as I’m watching all the stores in my town empty of toilet paper, hand sanitizer and even food, I’m thinking of the May deadline and starting to panic that I don’t have enough coils stockpiled as I’m still trying to test, and they’ll be all gone before I can figure out which one works best for me. I’m still working my way thru this post but can anyone with a similar vaping style help me with what coil lasts best for them? Sometimes chain vaping MTL, more often RDL but like a tighter draw for the throat hit (which seems to be no problem as far as airflow adjustability goes), usually a 3-4 second draw, at least 13-14 watts, DIY fruit and cream type juices, all light colors and no added sweetener (and double chocolate clear, my absolute favorite flavor so far) 8-12 mg depending on whether I’m working or can vape all day. I’m really hoping Innokin will still have coils available after but who knows what’s going to happen!! Thanks in advance for anyone who hung in thru this long rambling insomniac post, LOL.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@PasoFino - like others I do vape similarly to you, a couple of seconds for approximately 5 mins every 20-25 mins depending on mood . . . However, I’m also using both the 1.2 & 1.6ohm coils at 14-15W (any higher there is a burnt taste) with no air holes open - with both the Zenith & Zlide tanks with Unflavored NIC 24mg 50/50 & some Koolada?touch of Menthol Crystal Liquid . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

-SMT-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Hawaii
Just received my Zenith atty today, and after about 12hrs of it, it's fantastic for my style of vaping (MTL high nic tootle puffer). really good. Both coils are fantastic, I like the 1.6 better then 0.8 at first impressions. This is so much easier then my kayfun wicking and messy drippers

rp5qCpN.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
It may also be worth asking any questions in this thread @Cloud-FF7 , the Zlide tank uses the same coil as the Zenith.
There's many knowledgeable folks in here on the subject that also may be able to help:thumb:

Roger that,thanks for the heads up.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Roger that,thanks for the heads up.

This thread is also full of great info. Definitely worth a bit of a look.
    There's also another Zenith thread around the Forum somewhere, I was trying to have a quick look earlier but forgot where it iso_O
    Good Luck Mate:)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I think if you want higher wattage, the 0.8 will give you the best coil life. IDK. I like the 1.6 best because I feel it gives me the best nuances of flavor.

For me, the mesh coils don't die exactly but they suck after about 5 days, and give no flavor to the juice at all. I mean literally none. I even KEPT my tank the same, added no juice, and shoved a 1.6 in and it was most definitely the coil. It was a lot of cloud and some fun but eh.

I have never NEEDED to change a 1.6 coil for bad flavor, actually. They sort of, IDK, get so restricted that after a while, I get done with them even after turning up the wattage.

They last forever and a day for me, although I start at like 8 or 9 watts.

Anna

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Just received my Zenith atty today, and after about 12hrs of it, it's fantastic for my style of vaping (MTL high nic tootle puffer). really good. Both coils are fantastic, I like the 1.6 better then 0.8 at first impressions. This is so much easier then my kayfun wicking and messy drippers

rp5qCpN.jpg
    Is that a Pico? Didn't think it'd fit. Do you charge on-board?

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Im hoping to get my Innokin Zlide soon,ordered it yesterday so maybe a day or two more.

Dripping on my berserker is just tedious,on top of that i think i got a faulty one so ive been using my Wasp Nano RTA at home but it is to much of a cloud production for close quarters hence me getting the Innokin Zlide only for home use.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Im hoping to get my Innokin Zlide soon,ordered it yesterday so maybe a day or two more.

Dripping on my berserker is just tedious,on top of that i think i got a faulty one so ive been using my Wasp Nano RTA at home but it is to much of a cloud production for close quarters hence me getting the Innokin Zlide only for home use.

If it is not to late and they have one available - IMHO - Ya' should get a Zenith also . . . Both use the same coils (personally I use 1.2 & 1.6 coils which last "Me" approximately 90 days or more before cleaning since I use Unflavored Nic w/Koolada) . . . Oh & BTW: If clouds are of a concern as they are for "Me" remember to lower or close the Air-Flow holes . . . Should also cut back on the use of e-liquid - IMHO - Zlide goes through a lot more e-liquid then Zenith . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread