Innokin Zlide Tank,couple of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
If while you watching the news you see a dude with a Napoleon hat and yelling airflow airflow!!!!!! while being dragged to a mental asylum...well that is probably me :D
Well... if you see a guy with a Yosemite cap yelling "Bubba didn't do it" being taken down with a taster gun... it's probably me ;)

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I've owned all the Zlide coils and all of them work perfectly with 50/50 juice ;)

Good to hear,thanks for the feedback.

But I personally like the 1.6ohm most if its about throath hit and MTL experience

Think a 1.6ohm comes with the atomizer.
ill have to search a bit more and see if any online store here in Spain carries the 1.6ohm coils,so far i havent found any.

cheers,thanks for the reply bud.
stay healthy be safe :)

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Well... if you see a guy with a Yosemite cap yelling "Bubba didn't do it" being taken down with a taster gun... it's probably me ;)

oh hey maybe off topic but now that you mentioned Yosemite,one of my favourite series is the newsroom,main character makes this speech in the first episode:

At the end of the speech he says Yosemite and after all this time ive still havent figured out what he meant by that.
Tried google but alot of different opinions,by any chance you wouldnt know what he means?
just says Yosemite in a question like tone and it seems he is trying to say ''do you understand'' or ''you got it?''
but english isnt native language so the meaning of Yosemite in that context eludes me.

cheers
stay healthy be safe :)

p.s. not trying to be political in any way,just that last word is all lost in me and i just want to know so i can move on with my life :lol:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
@Cloud-FF7 , Wow! That was interesting. I think what he means it's one of our countries greatest accomplishments was establishing the National Park system (special places set aside and protected so they don't disappear) For 10 years, I lived 2 miles from Yosemite.
BTW, "Bubba didn't do it" is from a movie I watch every Halloween:

OK, time to get back on topic...

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
@Cloud-FF7 , Wow! That was interesting. I think what he means it's one of our countries greatest accomplishments was establishing the National Park system (special places set aside and protected so they don't disappear) For 10 years, I lived 2 miles from Yosemite.
BTW, "Bubba didn't do it" is from a movie I watch every Halloween:

OK, time to get back on topic...

thanks for the info,yeah now it makes perfect sense.
and btw interesting video,got a original the texas chain saw massacre vibe from it hehe

• Disagree
Reactions: Don29palms

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Actually it's not that scary or extreme... just a really good story.
The only place I've been that compares to Yosemite is Yellowstone.

One of the main things in my bucket list is a cross country trip thru the USA,a little bit of route 66 thrown in and i would be one happy camper.
was going to do it a couple years back but you know real life always seems to get in the way,oh well.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Quick question about the Innokin Zlide,hopefully in a couple of hours ill get the package delivered.

Owner of the local shop is the one that got me all set up when i bought an atomizer but personally i never opened one from the box and started using it.

Is there some sort of cleaning procedure before actually using it? read somewhere that some folks just washed it with water and soap and let it dry out,should i do that or is it clean enough to use once i open the box?

cheers,stay safe be healthy :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Don29palms

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I'd say it's clean enough to use once you open the box - that's what I've always done with my Zeniths and Zlide and never found a problem :) Enjoy !

Thanks for the feedback buddy.
Package just arrived and i can't wait to get it started.
Gotta wait thou,pops just came from dialysis and is now having lunch,then ill put him to bed to rest for a bit and ill use that time to relax and try the new atomizer ;)
Remember watching a video tutorial from the maker/designer of the Innokin Zlide on how to open it,change the coil etc etc but can't remember where it is,you wouldnt have the link would you?

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Thanks for the feedback buddy.
Package just arrived and i can't wait to get it started.
Gotta wait thou,pops just came from dialysis and is now having lunch,then ill put him to bed to rest for a bit and ill use that time to relax and try the new atomizer ;)
Remember watching a video tutorial from the maker/designer of the Innokin Zlide on how to open it,change the coil etc etc but can't remember where it is,you wouldnt have the link would you?
Sorry, I don't but if you search YouTube for Innokin Zlide there seem to be tutorials from various others. It's pretty straight-forward though. To open it for filling, remove the drip tip and slide the top in the direction of the red arrows, fill, slide the top back and refit the drip tip. To change the coil, simply unscrew the tank from the air-flow ring at the bottom, pull out the coil and slot a new one in - tank doesn't need to be empty to change the coil which is a big advantage ! Hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Sorry, I don't but if you search YouTube for Innokin Zlide there seem to be tutorials from various others. It's pretty straight-forward though. To open it for filling, remove the drip tip and slide the top in the direction of the red arrows, fill, slide the top back and refit the drip tip. To change the coil, simply unscrew the tank from the air-flow ring at the bottom, pull out the coil and slot a new one in - tank doesn't need to be empty to change the coil which is a big advantage ! Hope this helps.

thanks bud,much appreciated.

changed the coil it came with and put in the 1.6ohm since everybody says its the best.
waiting 10 more minutes than im ready to give it a whirl ;)

Chart i have it says 10-14w for the 1.6ohms

Ill start with maybe 8 then see how it goes.

Last edited:

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
thanks bud,much appreciated.

changed the coil it came with and put in the 1.6ohm since everybody says its the best.
waiting 10 more minutes than im ready to give it a whirl ;)

Chart i have it says 10-14w for the 1.6ohms

Ill start with maybe 8 then see how it goes.

Let us know how you get on and how you like it. Always looking for another tank....maybe ;)

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Let us know how you get on and how you like it. Always looking for another tank....maybe ;)

Well after extensive use i gotta say im 100% satisfied.
Now keep in mind im newbie when it comes to vaping(specially the techy stuff) but i gotta give it a :thumbs:
Easy to change the coil,easy to load with liquid and i really like the weight it has to it.
Kinda on the heavy side (makes my Swag 80w look small hehe) but it really has a sturdy/built to last feel to it.
Still working on PG/VG porcentages,nicotine amount,open air holes etc etc until i find my sweet spot but atomizer wise i gotta say it is top notch.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
s there some sort of cleaning procedure before actually using it? read somewhere that some folks just washed it with water and soap and let it dry out,should i do that or is it clean enough to use once i open the box?

Always wash your tank with dishwashing detergent (Dawn, Palmolive, etc.) and warm water, rinse well and air dry. There may be some machining oils left from the production process, even if you can't see or smell it.

Good luck and happy vaping.

• Useful

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Katya and @Cloud-FF7, also after cleaning with soap. Which I like to do, simmering in a pan as it helps get rid of machining oil easier and then rinsing of course.

I like to use toothpaste and a toothbrush to do a final clean, as it helps remove oxidation and corrosion. Plus you get a nice minty freshness as well, which is a bonus.

They're just ideas though.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hey @Mordacai sorry to bother you buddy.

So i finally changed the coil and i put in a 048ohm (not the one that came in the box but another one i ordered so i would have spare just in case)

And according to this chart:

COIL CHART.jpeg

the recommended power is 12-16w but the odd thing is that the coil itself says 13-16w instead of 12-16w.
I compared both coils,the one i bought separately and the one that came in the box with the atomizer and they identical so im sure that the one i bought is also the same brand.
Just curious why the chart says min of 12 but the coil says 13.

Well anyway,thanks buddy,cheers :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    @Cloud-FF7 , the 0.48ohm coil was my coil of choice in my Zenith's and Zlide.
    I never worried about the recommended wattage on the coil, when I started using all the different coils I would just have a quick look at the chart for reference with each one if needed.
    I always vaped the 0.48ohm coil at 13 watts.
    Hope this helps Mate:thumbs:

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    @Cloud-FF7 , the 0.48ohm coil was my coil of choice in my Zenith's and Zlide.
    I never worried about the recommended wattage on the coil, when I started using all the different coils I would just have a quick look at the chart for reference with each one if needed.
    I always vaped the 0.48ohm coil at 13 watts.
    Hope this helps Mate:thumbs:

Yep,i think ill stick to 13 or 14 at the most,been getting some burnt hits at 16,dont know why thou.
    thanks for the reply,cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread