Innokin Zlide Tank,couple of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Personally I use a reasonable simple Android app called Watt Calculator for coils that I either build or use @Cloud-FF7, it gives you a reasonable range to work around.

Just don't want to go to high and toast to incinerate a coil or wicking, as it's disgusting when that happens.

Also, how's your first liquid going?

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Personally I use a reasonable simple Android app called Watt Calculator for coils that I either build or use @Cloud-FF7, it gives you a reasonable range to work around.

Just don't want to go to high and toast to incinerate a coil or wicking, as it's disgusting when that happens.

Also, how's your first liquid going?

Liquid is really good,considering i just put it all together with no calculations hehe.

Got a bit of an allergy situation going on (damn spring) so i cant really tell the difference between my previous 1.6ohm coil and the 0.48ohm i just put in :D

Rocking the current 0.48ohm coil at 14 and no issues,did get some random at times burnt taste,but now it's ok.
Got use to doing the double puff which works for me better than the singles i do with my Wasp Nano RTA,puff once 3 secs mas,wait a second then another 3 sec puff.

cheers

p.s. watching a jai haze review of the Uwell Nunchaku and im liking that mod,looks cool.
p.s.2. would like to give you a like but it seems im no longer able to do so :rolleyes:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
No worries @Cloud-FF7, networks are being hammered around the world by folks at home. So they've protested a bit now and again.

And that Vandy Vape Jackaroo which I mentioned to you a while back would probably be better than the Uwell Nunchaku, DJSLIB is one of the best when it comes to device reviews and did you see what torture he put the Jackaroo through. He ran it over with a car, it still worked.

The only single 21700 mod that I have in the collection is the SXmini SL class, unfortunately they weren't cheap but they're a solid device in more ways than one. Rapidly became my favourite other than my Squonk mod.

Then Dicodes tube mods like the Dani 25 and such are very nice looking, if someone gave me one I would certainly enlighten them but I cannot justify the price myself really. Even though they make perhaps the best mods on the market.

Reactions: hittman

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
No worries @Cloud-FF7, networks are being hammered around the world by folks at home. So they've protested a bit now and again.

And that Vandy Vape Jackaroo which I mentioned to you a while back would probably be better than the Uwell Nunchaku, DJSLIB is one of the best when it comes to device reviews and did you see what torture he put the Jackaroo through. He ran it over with a car, it still worked.

The only single 21700 mod that I have in the collection is the SXmini SL class, unfortunately they weren't cheap but they're a solid device in more ways than one. Rapidly became my favourite other than my Squonk mod.

Then Dicodes tube mods like the Dani 25 and such are very nice looking, if someone gave me one I would certainly enlighten them but I cannot justify the price myself really. Even though they make perhaps the best mods on the market.

Yep,the Vandy Vape Jackaroo is still first in my list.
shame with all that has been going on i havent had any calls from brits that live here to translate for them so no extra income means i cant get one at the moment.
Oh well,ill keep it in my bucket list,hopefully ill get it before i kick the bucket hehe

*hands out mental like to Mordecai*

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
You'll get one eventually @Cloud-FF7, just at the moment there's more important things that you need to take care of.

And how are you and your dad doing?

And I forgot to ask, are you an FF IIV fan?

Yeah,hard to make do with what money we get each month,i usually buy the general stuff (sugar,eggs,veggies,cereal,etc) then his food for the week,after whatever is left i use to buy food for me.
luckily a friend bought me a Wok so i eat a lot of healthy homemade chinese food hehe.

Oh yeah big fan of FFVII,the original version that is...the new one coming out? hell no!!
they should have remade the graphics on the old version and kept it turn based,but this whole action ''devil may cry'' im just not feeling it,and i doubt classic ''mode'' will fix it.

Played and finished the original version about 20 or 21 times,keep a unopened ps1 and a mint still wrapped in plastic version of FFVII for whenever i have a kid,i want him to experience it the way i did back in the day.

Hopefully next week ill get some documents i need to translate for a british client of mine,maybe ill be able to get the Jackaroo,if not oh well my swag 80w still working....barely rofl

p.s. sends out mental ''like''

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
The original has been ported to the PC, I belive SEGA has it for download @Cloud-FF7.

And from what I can tell of the remake, they've polished the graphics (probably a little too much) but kept the content and play system. But I may well be wrong.

Just had a look and I'm way off, why couldnt they leave certain things as they were.

But here's where you can find the PC ports.

FINAL FANTASY VII on Steam

FINAL FANTASY VII [PC Download]

Last edited:

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
The original has been ported to the PC, I belive SEGA has it for download @Cloud-FF7.

And from what I can tell of the remake, they've polished the graphics (probably a little too much) but kept the content and play system. But I may well be wrong.

Just had a look and I'm way off, why couldnt they leave certain things as they were.

But here's where you can find the PC ports.

FINAL FANTASY VII on Steam

FINAL FANTASY VII [PC Download]

Major change is they made the game mode action versus turn based like the original,they say a ''classic'' aka turn based mode will be available but so far i havent liked one bit what ive seen.

And thanks for the link but my ps1 is still working,and i like to play old school so whenever im in the mood i put a 90's remix of songs and just play the whole thing all over,even if the controller feels clunky hehe

• Agree
Reactions: Mordacai

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
You can still use a pad adapter, makes me think how it would be with a wireless one?

As plug PC into TV or Projector and you're away.

Just the one tv at home,and i do all my movie and tv series viewing from the screen of my pc,it's a 27' so it's not that bad.
Yeah man my bucket list of techie things is growing everyday,as of today it's about the 220k mark,you know the usual,home cinema,lazy boy with built in tweeters and subwoofer,and what everybody needs:

Who would pay $25,000 for a droid at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? More people than you might expect – Orange County Register

^^
that is first on the list,just waiting until i win the lottery rofl

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mordacai

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
That's enough money to kit yourself out all the essential man cave items.

Short throw laser projector or OLED Panel.
AV amp.
Teufel speakers.
Panasonic UB9000 Blu Ray player.
Comfy seating.

Then there's a fair bit left over to treat your Dad.

Nah first my pops,once he all settled and with whatever he needs if and only if there is some dough left from the lottery i would spend some on me.
New home for him,24 hour nurse,and this car he always wanted:

25801-n.jpg

Renault 8 Gordini,that has been his dream car for a long time,i would get him one of those just to see the smile on his face when he drives it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread