Innokin “Spot That Bus” Giveaway! Find an Innokin bus picture, win an Endura T18-II!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hello ECF! This is Timmy from Innokin, I’m so happy to officially meet you guys here on ECF. As this is the first time that I’ve created a thread here, I’ve brought something special, read on to find out about the prizes that I’ve brought for you to win.

Innokin is very proud to present to you the Bus ad for our top selling product - the Endura T18 II! Catch the Endura T18.II Bus! Running now in 7 UK cities including London, Birmingham, Greater Manchester, and more!

To promote VAprils “Switch to Vaping” campaign, Innokin will be giving away 5 Endura T18 II kits here on ECF to help people around the world make the switch.

The Innokin Endura T18 II kit is designed for smokers and vapers! Find your perfect puff with an adjustable airflow and 3 levels of wattage and the T18.II also has a magnetic cap to keep it clean.

Here’s how to enter:

1) Take a photo of the Innokin Endura T18.II Bus or find an Innokin Bus picture on Google or on our official channels (website, social media), then comment with that picture in this thread. We will randomly pick 5 winners and each will win an Endura T18 II. People who take their own original photo of the Endura T18.II ‘Vape, Your way!’ bus will have more chances to win!

We would appreciate it if you could please let more people on ECF know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

*Important Notice:

Must be over 18 (or 21) to win.

Giveaway will run from April 12th – April 22nd.

This giveaway is international. However, countries with anti-vaping policies will be excluded from the giveaway. US consumers need to pay a certain amount for the product as required by FDA’s deeming regulation.

The interpretation right of this event belongs to Innokin.

F48B462F-F90B-42CF-94BA-575F3C8743EB.jpeg

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Last edited:
Reactions: Opinionated

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
First . . .

graphics-welcome-676454.gif

To The ECF Community

@Innokin_timmy

Now - As for capturing the Innokin Endura T18.II Bus live as requested . . . Really don't think that is going to happen, well not until the bus comes to the USA and more specifically South Florida . . . But until then, a picture from Google is going to have to do . . .

20190412_092021-jpg.808753

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

BTW: THANKS - for another Innokin Giveaway Contest to win a GREAT PRIZE ! ! ! :thumbs:

Okay - Lets see who I can "tag" that might be interested in entering too . . .

Hey There . . .

Just in case "You" want to play and have FUN . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Not An Entry . . .

I’m pretty sure the Endura is awesome as are pretty much all your products :thumb:

Just as an FYI . . . IMHO - The Innokin Endura line is Awesome . . . Matter of fact, I think it is even better then that . . . I've been around for quite some time and have a number of Innokin products (and other AIOs/Advanced MOD's too), including both the original Endura T18 & T22 w/the Prism Tanks and they have pretty much helped "Me" to actually stop being a dual user now for the past few months . . . So as far as I am concerned be you a beginner or advance Vapor - Ya' can't go wrong getting a Innokin Endura 18-II . . . Just Sayin' . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome to ECF @Innokin_timmy
Thank you for the contest fun something different like this is great. Unfortunately an online search is the only way for me at this time traveling to the UK to search out this great bus just isn't going to happen.

@bigbob2322 , @KC0YNU , @philbh , @United States , @VStorm

upload_2019-4-13_7-35-54.png

Reactions: VStorm

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
*Important Notice:

Must be over 18 (or 21) to win.

Giveaway will run from April 6th – April 11th.

This giveaway is international. However, countries with anti-vaping policies will be excluded from the giveaway. US consumers need to pay a certain amount for the product as required by FDA’s deeming regulation.

The interpretation right of this event belongs to Innokin.

Now I'm confused.....:shock:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Now I'm confused.....:shock:
Look at the picture in Timmy's post. The dates there are the 12th to the 22nd. I'm assuming those are the correct dates and the earlier dates were an error. Or I could just be full of it with no clue what I'm talking about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread