Innovaper ULTRA-pure review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
I recieved my review sample of 6mg, regular tobacco flavor, and its not bad. It lacks a distinctive flavor to note, however I am used to the heavy flavor of Halo, and what compares to that. That said, I like that the ingredients are listed, so you know exactly what you are smoking. It has excellent vapor production (VG based) but not really a TH, however like I said, its only 6 mg, the higher nics may have more throat hit. Its a clear liquid, and doesnt really smell like anything. If you dont like strong flavored vapes, as some do, this is great. If you like a lot of flavor, this isnt the one. Overall, I like it. its great for all day vape. If you have some flavorings lying around, it would be great to add a few drops of your favorite flavor. According to the label, they use the highest grade ingredients, "without uneccessary sweeteners or candy oils". would be great for sensitive vapers that need to know exactly what they are getting, but dont want to DIY. I would give it 5/5 on vapor, 3/5 on flavor (it doesnt taste bad at all, just lacks a "distinct" flavor) and a 5/5 on quality.
Ingredients list: VG 99+% pure, deionized water, ethyl maltol 99+% pure, nicotine 99+% pure, natural flavoring extract 99+% pure
It lists a lot number and expiration date, made in salt lake city, UT.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Thank you for the review!!

I am happy to hear that everyone is enjoying the samples! I like that you used the rating system of something out of 5, as that helps new vapers understand more of what is meant by your detailed description. It is a great fluid for mixing and if you want no undertone to your flavor the unflavored is great for that.

Thank you for your time to write the review!

Thank you

Millie

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
what is the diffrence between eco pure and ultra pure liquids or did they just sell the rights to the eco pure juices to another supplyer innovapor doesnt sell eco pure any more please correct me if i am wrong lawnman3 :cool::cool::cool:

That is correct.. InnoVapor no longer sell's EcoPure.
They now offer their own VG liquid called UltraPure.
This has a bit more tobacco flavor and not as sweet as eco.
Intellicig still ofeers their eco and has nothing to do with InnoVapors UltraPure Liquids.
Hope this hellped LM3.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Hmmm, I like smooth flavors, but cant stand anything with a candy taste. Do you think I would like the regular UltraPure?

Yes I think it would suit you perfect. It is very smooth and we do not use any candy flavorings at all. It is a blend of a richer flavor, we strive to try and mimic something of a smoother tobacco flavor.

And if you find the regular to be to rich, then you can order it is lower levels of flavor as well! All comes in 0-36mg!

And as always it is at least 20% off with ECF20!!

Thank you again

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread