innovapor 510 vs. truesmoker trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiouskyle16

Aug 10, 2009
Short Hills, NJ
keep in mind im new to vaping...

so I finally got my order from innovapor (it took 6 days...) and i am very pleased with the packaging, everything was organized, and it was a very nicely put together kit. I got the 510 starter kit... At first I was not so impressed with the 510, it was not producing much vapor, and The batteries that came to me were probably half charged (probably due to the shipping time). The 510 looks nice, and the manual button will take some getting used to. The pcc is nice though, still haven't got it charged but I will try it out tomorrow (its charging now). Im not so sure about whether I like the ecopure or not. It does not have much taste (menthol flavor) and the vapor is kind of weak. It is a great e-cig and with the right juice and prep, im sure it would be awesome. Im slowly getting more vapor, probably due to the atomizer breaking in, and me learning more about vaping.

The truesmoker trinity is really a great e-cig. It looks cool, and it performs really well. I always get good vapor, and it is easy to use... The starter kit came very nicely packaged (innovapor just gave me everything in a bunch of different bags) with a nice box and everything. Everything it came with was very well organized and in nice boxes and packaged nicely. No pcc though, but it hasn't bothered me. My trinity batteries last a long time. The truesmoker juice is awesome! I love the flavor, lots of vapor, and a big throat hit (im assuming because I cough sometimes).

Overall I just have to say that they are different. I do love truesmoker though because they actually respond to my emails and get my order out asap. innovapor does not respond to my emails, and it took much longer to get to me. I just ordered more stuff from truesmoker for my trinity because I love it so much.

this is my first comparison/review... To all you vets out there happy vaping, and as of now im enjoying it very much also. :D

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
My experience with the 510 and 401 are basically the same as yours. I really liked the 401 and after receiving the 510 I was not very impressed...but give 1 or 2 on the 510 and I believe you will like the 510 a lot more.

Both are pretty good e-cigs, but I feel the 510 is closer vapor wise to a real cigarette.

If you want to improved on both of them, do the Pyramid Tea Bag mod. It's a must for 510 and even the 401.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread