InnoVapor 75$ SHIPPED - 510 Manual Kit: 4 Atomizers, 2 bats, PELICAN CASE, USB, 15 ml ECOpure and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I think this is the best 510 manual kit deal going! Check out what you get for 75$ SHIPPED! Visit us at:

http://www.innovapor.com

This kit ships with the corded USB charger - shown on web site - This charger does not fit in the case that great, but not having the charger does leave room in the case for a spare battery or two, or a second bottle of liquid the options are endless:D:D:D!

Coupon code: ECF510LOVE :hubba::hubba::hubba:

You Must add the 510 Starter Kit and the 15ml of ECOpure to your cart, the discount will be credited at checkout.

Not good with any other discounts or coupons. This offer is for the kit with the Pelican case option not the PCC option. This Kit will ship Priority Mail first thing Monday!

The coupon will be good for the first 100 kits sold! Happy fathers day from InnoVapor!

The InnoVapor Manual 510 ECF Starter Kit Special includes:

• 2 Complete Manual 510 Personal Vaporizers - (2 batteries, 2 Atomizers, 2 Empty Carts for direct dripping)
  • 2 Extra Atomizers - 4 Atomizers Total!
  • 1 Pelican Pocket Case - LIFETIME UNCONDITIONAL WARANTY!
  • 1 USB Chargers
  • 2 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure
  • 8 Pre-filled Cartridges with your choice of ECOpure
  • AND I AM ADDING IN 15ml of ECOpure!!!!!
Want to see the kit with Pelican case in action? Check out our video by Igetcha and watch the 510 Introduction video!

I'll be watching this thread so make sure to post any questions, comments you have! Thank you!!

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Wow, that is a pretty thing! Very nice. I'm glad to see some new configurations in kits breaking out of the "fog" (a little word play there:rolleyes:). Had I seen that a few months ago I would be very tempted.

Thanks! We are really, really giving it our best to bring something different to the community. I looked, and looked for a great case. Something that will fit in your pocket, that you can rinse off the inside of if a cart leaks etc. Plus that case there is just barely bigger then an iPhone! rounded corners, very pocket friendly.

After the first 5 e-cig cases I bought with the little molded felt liner broke I was determined to find something better. I think this case is pretty good. We have some plans in the works to take it to the next level.

Glad you like it! labor of love, we modify each kit by hand and make sure everything fits just perfect, with no rattle!

Thanks!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
This is an awesome deal, but I don't need yet another charger. Is there any way the set can be modified to include some other item besides the charger?

Sure thing, I will throw in another battery or atomizer or 15ml of ECOpure. Just make a note of what you want in the comments section during check out.

Same Deal for anyone else who has enough chargers!

startgroup

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Marina Del Ray, CA
Scratch that! Just ordered and paid instead of waiting until the morning! :) It took me 2 weeks to decide to order a 510, and within seconds of seeing your deal and talk about replacing the chargers, i am was sold.

I used Google Checkout and didn't see any comment box. Doesn't matter I guess, I know i rather the extra charger! :) But! I would have rathered upgrading the shipping to get it faster, but wasn't given an option on Google.

Thanks! Cant wait!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Scratch that! Just ordered and paid instead of waiting until the morning! :) It took me 2 weeks to decide to order a 510, and within seconds of seeing your deal and talk about replacing the chargers, i am was sold.

I used Google Checkout and didn't see any comment box. Doesn't matter I guess, I know i rather the extra charger! :) But! I would have rathered upgrading the shipping to get it faster, but wasn't given an option on Google.

Thanks! Cant wait!

Got your order, we can ship faster. I sent you an email, respond to that with your specific needs and we WILL make it happen. We ship priority USPS which is pretty fast and free. But if you want it yesterday, we will overnight with morning delivery for first thing Tuesday with no handling fee.

I will not be on the forum tomorrow... fathers day, my two little girls have something planned... probably involves some elaborate scheme having something to do with a Barbi marathon! (hey someone has to be Ken!):D

But you have my email, that pushes to my phone, so rest assured whatever you need, we got you covered.

Thanks for the order, sweet kit, I am sure you'll be happy with it!

(For others placing orders tonight and tomorrow, I will be in at 4 am Monday morning making sure everything is sorted out, so even if there is an issue we will get it resolved so your orders ship out on Monday)

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
This is just a fantastic deal, SleepHater. Thanks SO MUCH for making the offer. I just ordered the kit, substituting some fluid for the charger as per my comments earlier. I wasn't planning on getting another 510 kit right now, but the case and the juice offer was just too good to pass up. Looking forward to getting it! I think this will be a very popular deal for you.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Hi, I just placed Google Order #733333437998163 and I didn't see a place for comments, so I am sending this. I would like to have the titan atomizers. I also don't need another charger I have 3 already, could you sub another atomizer? or juice? Thanks for anything you can do. Happy Fathers Day

That is the one thing I do not like about google checkout, no comment box! No problem, I got you covered!:D

I think you will be pleased with my substitution... let me know, your kit will ship first thing tomorrow!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
This is just a fantastic deal, SleepHater. Thanks SO MUCH for making the offer. I just ordered the kit, substituting some fluid for the charger as per my comments earlier. I wasn't planning on getting another 510 kit right now, but the case and the juice offer was just too good to pass up. Looking forward to getting it! I think this will be a very popular deal for you.

My pleasure Surf, I personal insured the contents of your kit were correctly "substituted";)! Let me know if you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread