InnoVapor 75$ SHIPPED PRIORITY - BLACK EVO Kit: 3Atomizers, 2 bats, PELICAN CASE, 2 USB Chargers, 2 - 3ml Bottles ECOpure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Here the is the best Black EVO kit Deal around. Check out what you get for 75$ SHIPPED PRIORITY SAME/NEXT BUSINESS DAY!

Link to EVO Starter Kit:

EVO Starter Kit |2 Batteries|3 Atomizers|Pelican Case|USB|MORE! - $100.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

If you have heard about the EVO and wanted to get yourself one of these outstanding PVs this is your chance to a get a sweet EVO kit complete with a custom Pelican Case!

This kit ships with the 2 of the Small USB Chargers! That way you can have 1 for home office and another one in the kit at all times.

This Coupon will also work to get you $35 off any EVO Kit over $100.

Just add the Enhanced, Ultimate or Doubles EVO kit to your cart (no extra USB required if you don't want it) and use the Coupon at checkout.

Coupon code: :hubba: ECFEVOLOVE :hubba:

You Must add the EVO Starter Kit and the EVO BLACK USB CHARGER to your cart, the discount will be credited at checkout. Charger can be found under "EVO -> Accessories"

Not good with any other discounts or coupons.

The coupon will be good for the first 50 kits sold!

The InnoVapor EVO "ECF Special" Starter Kit Special includes:

• 2 Complete BLACK EVO Personal Vaporizers - (2 batteries, 2 Atomizers, 2 Empty Carts for direct dripping)
  • Extra BLACK EVO Atomizer - 3 Atomizers Total!
  • 1 Pelican Ultimate PV Pocket Case - LIFETIME UNCONDITIONAL WARANTY! CASE IS CUSTOM MODIFIED BY InnoVapor!
  • 1 USB Chargers
  • 2 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure
  • 8 Pre-filled Cartridges with your choice of ECOpure
  • I am throwing in an EXTRA USB CHARGER.
Want to see the kit with Pelican case in action? Check out our video by Igetcha and watch the EVO Introduction video!

video link:

Video : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

I'll be watching this thread so make sure to post any questions, comments you have! Thank you!!

Any questions or problems email
innovapor@gmail.com

Last edited:

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Oh man. I wish I would have waited three days. Especially since I got that kit and bought a spare USB charger. :cry:

And I had just dropped in to say how quickly my order arrived.

To anyone on the fence, I got my order two days after I placed it (from ID to MI), and there were a couple of nice freebies included. And now that I've tried the two, the black Evo is indeed different from the M402 in some important ways. I'm probably going to get a comparison review up later tonight or tomorrow.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Oh man. I wish I would have waited three days. Especially since I got that kit and bought a spare USB charger. :cry:

And I had just dropped in to say how quickly my order arrived.

To anyone on the fence, I got my order two days after I placed it (from ID to MI), and there were a couple of nice freebies included. And now that I've tried the two, the black Evo is indeed different from the M402 in some important ways. I'm probably going to get a comparison review up later tonight or tomorrow.

Just shoot me a PM we will work it out so it is the same for you. I am like Macy's (minus the amazing assortment of Turkish towels :D) I'll honor my sale price! Figure out how this deal would of benefited you over what you got and I'll make it happen, deal?

I absolutely cannot stand to see crying smile faces on my customers post!!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
As previously mentioned, my Black Evo vs. M402 comparison, for those interested.

Great review Twinkie! make sure to let me know what you think of the EVO after a week or so of solid use. My atomizer did not really "wake up" for awhile and deliver on the throat hit until I had used it for maybe a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread