InnoVapor Coupon List Thread - Saving you $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
from ordering from them as i will order from them again. Sorry hit enter by accident. Thanks guys and sorry to be such a pain just in need and nothing ever happens fast enough lol. But for people considering ordering from them you might want to call your order instead if its possible. Happy vaping everyone.

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand
I'm not so sure I'll order from them again. I placed my order last Tuesday morning and have yet to receive even a shipping confirmation. I guess I haven't because they ran out of stock and didn't tell anyone even though my order said there were well over 100 of the item in stock.

This wouldn't necessarily piss me off so much if there were communication but the fact that my emails have been ignored I'm starting not to buy the customer service part.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Ok you innoVapor guys....I just ordered my first e cig ever from you guys a 510 kit, extra battery and some juice. Used the coupon for 20% and got all for $40. Hope this works...............

ummmmm....

I hope the coupon worked for you. Contact us if you have any issues.

General update. Tony and Mark added a third set of hands to the shipping department, orders are being filled all night. Are Endicia shipping account has been working very well. Everyone is getting at least 1-2 atomizers in there order. Really looking forward to the feedback on these.

The thread pattern is a little deeper. The hole is different and the bridge is higher. There are definite visual differences. hopefully these translate into better durability (510 attys already perform pretty well) so I am not sure I would expect better vapor, but if they last 3X or even 2X longer that would be good.

We have ramped up and our now prepared for whatever comes our way. I have another 1,000 atomizers and batteries in the air some of these bats will have purple LED so we'll give those a whirl see if anyone likes them.

250 PCC also in the Air, silver and black. This last batch was really bad with lots of bad ones. So if you have problem with a PCC let us know. They are covered by our 30 day waranty.

We got flooded by orders and we got backed up. Well we learned are lesson. More people packing and shipping. New and Imporoved postage system and enough inventory to keep everyone supplied. The prices will stay at rock bottom. Plus the innovapor waranty - it fails we ship you a new one - no quastions asked and we pay the shipping for the item and the return shipping on the defect.

Thank you to all the customers who have stuck with us. We are just a group of people who all love vaping and doing are best to bring good products at great prices. That is our goal.

Love us or hate us, problem or just happy with the producr. Let us know anytime.

innovapor@gmail.com

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I want purple!!! was just getting ready to order some back ups, not in any hurry, my kit is working great! If I order now will you wait and send me the purple ones or should I wait to order until you get them in?

Thanks,
Lissa

(PS: are you going to add passthroughs any time soon?)

Lissa, We will do whatever you ask. I have tracking on the Purple atomizers. They should be in by Monday but they are still inbound so barring any cutoms BS we'll have them monday or earlier I think. We'll hold on to them for you, no problem. Just shoot me an email if you order with your order number and "Give Me Purple" in the subject line.

You'll get the first ones. I have 500 510 passthroughs being built and should be ready soon. The m401 have already shipped.

Thanks Lissa,

Noah

Noah,
The problems with the PCC's, have you had some that had problems with the battery contact pin deal? Sometimes mine will turn on sometimes it wont, give it a tap or two and it'll work while ten stop. Have you had issues with that?

I have had about every probelm imaginable with this last couple hundred PCC. In fact I pulled them from the site so when this next several hundred arrive we can check them before I put them back up (I hope they work as I have silver in this shipment which I have been waitig for, for myself :D)

Yes, I have had intermittent issues with LED activating and deactivating. Problems with all the lights lighting up with no battery in it. Many problems with the battery charge light not lighting up even when it is actually charging the battery (most common, at least the battery charges). Problems with hinge rod sliding out. problems with the corners being sharp. Problems with the tolerance forcing us to stick felt 3/8 stickers on the inside of the lid to properly depress the battery.

The PCCs are great and such a cool product but they have to get it together on the QC. I wrote a letter and told them I would buy 1500 if the failure rate was less then 5% out of the box. They said that was no problem. We'll see. Those are being built now. I am just hoping a got a fluke batch and these next couple hundred will be better. I love the product but hate selling crap. It is tough as the 510 is a fantastic vaporizers (not perfect) but a really solid PV and the PCC is the best accessory on the market for it.

I post as soon as these arrive (they have shipped so should be soon) with hopefull two-thumbs up on the out of the box reliability.

Coupon worked fine ,thanks. I'm just concerned/excited as a first time pv consumer.

talmadgemonroe,

Glad the coupon worked. The first PV purchase is the roughest. After a bad DSE 901 experience (bad atty and broken bat w/in 48 hours) i ordered an EVO from intellicig and waited, waited and waited for it to arrive from the UK. It was all worth it in the end and I have been analog free for going on 5 months. Hang in there.

Cheers,

Noah

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Thanks for following up with the manufacturer on the PCC QC. My very first one was DOA and my second one requires some tapping to make it work sometimes. It's frustrating, because other than that it's a great accessory. Getting more reliable versions of the hardware would be awesome.

Surf, This has been a major priority for me.Having a great accessory like the 510 IMO is critical to continuing to mainstream these devices. So we are working on increasing the reliability of the PCC delivered to customers two ways:

1. Testing these before shipping and if necessary adding a small 3/8" felt sticker to create better engagement between the contacts. It is a real pain but we want these to work when they arrive!

2. Get Joye to deliver a product with less then a 10% failure rate or refuse to purchase them.

Hopefully the combination works!.

Noah

[surf, the needle oilers arrived. Mark thinks they are great but a larger bore may required. They do fit the ecopure bottles we have. Please shoot us an email with "Beta Test" in the subject and you mailing address in the body so I can put a test batch together for you]

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
First post. Second order from innovapor just placed, and very satisfied. My first source when looking to buy. Great discounts, and great prices. My thanks to the team.

Glad to hear it. We are working hard to delivery great prices on good products!

I will be anxiously awaiting the PCC arrival!!! :D

250 Black and Silver should be in early this week. I'll be posting updates in the inventory thread.

Cheers,

Noah

ssrr

Jul 28, 2009
I am a first timer on the whole e-cig thing and looking to probably get a 510 kit to try out since there seems to be good reviews etc. So for the $100 kit, what's the deal with the PCC and Pelican case? The PCC sounds like a good idea, but there's also a USB charger in the kit, isn't that a duplicate function? If I order the PCC, why do I need the extra charger? And what is good about the Pelican case? Is it just a case to hold stuff or does it have any function to it? And why does it hold "2 complete EVOs"? Isn't EVO a completely different thing that I don't even have? I am all confused and please clarify. Thanks.

madman3237

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Laurel, DE USA
I am a first timer on the whole e-cig thing and looking to probably get a 510 kit to try out since there seems to be good reviews etc. So for the $100 kit, what's the deal with the PCC and Pelican case? The PCC sounds like a good idea, but there's also a USB charger in the kit, isn't that a duplicate function? Yes, but you get either the PCC or the Pelican not both. If I order the PCC, why do I need the extra charger? Another way to charge is always useful. And what is good about the Pelican case? Is it just a case to hold stuff or does it have any function to it? And why does it hold "2 complete EVOs"? Also would hold 2 complete 510s. Apparently they copied and pasted from EVO kit. Isn't EVO a completely different thing that I don't even have? I am all confused and please clarify. Thanks.
The pelican is a guarantied unbreakable case. If you are a heavy smoker, you may want both the PCC and the Pelican. If not, one or the other will do. I carry both with 2 3ml bottles in Pelican instead of USB charger & 1 3ml bottles so I can change flavors.
Note: IMHO do not get the new improved atomizers at this time...too much controversy about them. You can't go wrong with the classic version.

IronEagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Boston MA USA
I am a first timer on the whole e-cig thing and looking to probably get a 510 kit to try out since there seems to be good reviews etc. So for the $100 kit, what's the deal with the PCC and Pelican case? The PCC sounds like a good idea, but there's also a USB charger in the kit, isn't that a duplicate function? If I order the PCC, why do I need the extra charger? And what is good about the Pelican case? Is it just a case to hold stuff or does it have any function to it? And why does it hold "2 complete EVOs"? Isn't EVO a completely different thing that I don't even have? I am all confused and please clarify. Thanks.

Dont forget the coupon for 25% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread