InnoVapor Coupon List Thread - Saving you $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssrr

Jul 28, 2009
The pelican is a guarantied unbreakable case. If you are a heavy smoker, you may want both the PCC and the Pelican. If not, one or the other will do. I carry both with 2 3ml bottles in Pelican instead of USB charger & 1 3ml bottles so I can change flavors.
Note: IMHO do not get the new improved atomizers at this time...too much controversy about them. You can't go wrong with the classic version.

Thanks a lot for clarifying. Could you help with some other noob questions? Is 510 a pen-style e-cig? What's the difference with pen-style or any other types? Just the battery sizes?

dmohn28

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Iowa, USA
Thanks a lot for clarifying. Could you help with some other noob questions? Is 510 a pen-style e-cig? What's the difference with pen-style or any other types? Just the battery sizes?

No, the 510 isn't a penstyle. The 510 is a little longer and bigger around than a 100 cigarette. As far as the difference between pen style and others....

I don't have a pen style so I can't answer as well as some people, but from what I can gather, a the pen style has longer battery life? (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and the carts are bigger, allowing you to go longer without a refill or top off.

I use the Joye 510 and the m402. Both are small. Both in my opinion produce good vapor. (I would have to say the 510 produces more) A lot of people say that the flavor is better on the M402, but I think my 510's put out more flavor. That's just me though, I'm sure.:)

madman3237

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Laurel, DE USA
dmohn28 is right. Cart is larger, battery lasts a little longer. Favors are a bit muted compared to most smaller units IMHO but throat hit and vapor better. See reviews of Kissbox, DSE801, RN4072 and M201. They run about 155mm in length (510 is 118mm). Kissbox atty can be used with 801/4072 bat and vice versa but 201 not compatible. To see some specs and pics of various models see: E-Cigarette Models
For more useful info see my blog: For newbies: My Journey from Chain Smoker to Chain vaper before we hijack Innovapor's thread.:D

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
I just placed an order. Should I expect any sort of backorder? I ordered because I had only heard good things but now I have mixed feelings.

I'm one of those people that wants what I paid for immediately, I even pay for faster shipping. Delays certainly would be bad news...

you should have read alot more of these threads before you oredered. just a warning!8-o

bigbear8481

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
California
Hey All,

I just ordered my 1st e-cig (2 actually 1 for me & 1 for my roommate). I got the 510 because overall i hear good things. I think I may have ordered the ECOpure @ 2 high a strength. We smoke about 12-15 menthol light analogs per day & I picked the 3 ml ECOpure Flavor MENTHOL 3 ml ECOpure Strength Very High (25mg/ml) alng with the standard that comes with it.

So if it is to much for me/us, is there a safe way to cut it so its not so harsh?

Thanks all, by the way I think we got a great deal from Innovapor VS smoke-anywhere & SMoke 51.

C YA,

Bear

Shaggy63

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
I just want to say I've ordered twice from Mark, I've had my friends and my friend's friends/family order from Mark. I've had a problem with a pcc I had. When I called me he explained what happend with the bad batch and sent me a usb charger until he received the new batch of pccs which so far is working great. Mark has always answered the phone when called, I've called early in the morning and late at night. More companies need to learn how to provide the customer service that Mark does.

My first order with Mark I was able to pay for overnight Saturday delivery, I was kept in contact every step of the way.

If the old coupons don't work anymore then use 'nosmoke' for 10% off.

BTW, order ecopure is the only stuff that contains artificial nicotine and it uses VG for tons of vapor.

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I just want to say I've ordered twice from Mark, I've had my friends and my friend's friends/family order from Mark. I've had a problem with a pcc I had. When I called me he explained what happend with the bad batch and sent me a usb charger until he received the new batch of pccs which so far is working great. Mark has always answered the phone when called, I've called early in the morning and late at night. More companies need to learn how to provide the customer service that Mark does.

My first order with Mark I was able to pay for overnight Saturday delivery, I was kept in contact every step of the way.

If the old coupons don't work anymore then use 'nosmoke' for 10% off.

BTW, order ecopure is the only stuff that contains artificial nicotine and it uses VG for tons of vapor.

Artificial nicotine??? this is the first timei have heard of this........explain please????

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
important announcement!

The coupons:

innovapor20 and innovapor25 will no longer work after the 13th of this month!!!!

the innovapor10 is still good to go!

we have lowered the prices around the site, i.e. Ecopure, multipacks for the 510

this is a great time to get double savings with the last week of the coupons and the new lower prices!!!!

if there are any questions please email me at

innovapor@gmail.com and specify "coupon question - millie"

thank you again

millie

Notwell25

Sep 20, 2009
Phoenix
The coupons dont work anymore? I was just about to pull the trigger today on my first set of ecigs (the EVO $100 kit + car charger). :confused: Good thing I read these posts first.

I also had a question about the products... will the Pelican case muffle noise from causing the switch to activate on it own? I'm a bartender in a pretty poppin club and want to know if I'll have to worry about batteries discharging themselves when they are cased up as well due to the noise. Too bad the EVO doesn't have an available manual option... it's such a sweet looking setup!

vt100

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Indiana, USA
Headless has an excellent point. That first post says those coupons are "permanent". I realize you've lowered your prices and they are very good, but someone viewing this coupon thread would probably expect a permanent coupon code to work. Saying permanent makes you think you don't need to keep following the forum for updates, which is why you made them up in the first place!

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Headless has an excellent point. That first post says those coupons are "permanent". I realize you've lowered your prices and they are very good, but someone viewing this coupon thread would probably expect a permanent coupon code to work. Saying permanent makes you think you don't need to keep following the forum for updates, which is why you made them up in the first place!

Yes, think it is a little confusing for some people. Perhaps even a little misleading? ...

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Hello everyone!!!

I understand that there was some confusion and frustration over the cancellation of the other coupon codes. The INNOVAPOR10 is still good for the 10%!!!

Also there is going to be a PRE_HOLIDAY BLOWOUT ON ALL M-LINE PRODUCTS!!!!

ALL M-LINE IS 20% OFF!!!!! use CODE M420!!!!
ALSO ALL M-LINE KITS ARE COMING WITH AN EXTRA CHARGER!!!

THIS MEANS THAT THE EXTRA PARTS KIT GETS ONE, AND ALL OTHERS GET AN EXTRA ONE!!!!

ALL M-LINE CHARGERS ARE $7.50!!!
IF YOU NEED AN EXTRA!

ALL THESE ARE COMING ON THE SITE AS I TYPE THIS... CHECK IT OUT!!!!

IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SALE PLEASE RESPOND HERE, OR EMAIL US AT INNOVAPOR@GMAIL.COM OR CALL.... 801-557-7773 AND SPEAK WITH CLAY!!!!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

MILLIE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread