InnoVapor COUPON UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
InnoVapor is striving to provide you the lowest possible price on the best personal vaporizers currently available. We also want to make buying from us easy. We have changed our coupons to make the discounts easier to get and to SAVE YOU MORE!

Please direct your friends and fellow forum members to this thread so they do not get frustrated trying to use old Coupons! Thank you!

ANNOUNCMENT: NEW INNOVAPOR COUPONS!!!!

Come check out our NEW PRODUCT PHOTOS!

http://www.innovapor.com

Due to some issues with the forum going offline and the ENORMOUS volume of concerned customers trying to remember what had become a long and overly complicated list of coupons, InnoVapor is simplifying our Coupons!

These will change the prices of some of our standing deals by a few dollars, however overall the saving are the same or even better!

Enter the code in during checkout and the coupon will reduce the total price prior to finalizing the purchase.

All Shipping is Priority Mail with email notification/tracking.

We do offer express service available by request for an additional fee.
Call Mark at 208-761-0895 for Special Shipping needs.

These coupons cannot be used together.

Orders up $50: 10% OFF - Coupon Code: INNOVAPOR10

Orders from $51 -$100: 20% OFF – Coupon Code: INNOVAPOR20

Orders from $101 and up: 25% OFF – Coupon Code: INNOVAPOR25

ECOpure is discounted 15% as a product on the site, so any coupon just adds to that 15% discount for orders of 5 or more bottles, that means you can save up to 40% on ECOpure!

buy a starter kit and some carts $78 Shipped, so the famous $75 kits still lives, now you just get some extra carts or whatever else you needed.

THESE ARE PERMANENT COUPONS TO GET YOU CONSISTENTLY THE LOWEST PRICES POSSIBLE!

This is the best and I think simplest solution I could come up with. Now just remember the 3 coupons and if ECF crashes for a week… oh well, your still saving money!

ALL PREVIOUS ECF INNOVAPOR COUPONS ARE DEACTIVATED.

We also have a new 510 PCC kit! Limit 3 per customer otherwise I am paying you for them!!

Link: 510 PCC INDY Kit |1 MANUAL 510| PCC | 4 CARTS | 3-3ml ECOPURE - $45.00 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL US: innovapor@gmail.com if you have ANY problems.

Thank you! Enjoy getting ECOpure, EVOs and 510s CHEAP!!!

Noah - The Hater of Sleep

How long will you have the pcc kit going on? I got to save up for it?
THESE ARE PERMANENT COUPONS TO GET YOU CONSISTENTLY THE LOWEST PRICES POSSIBLE!

My name is Kat, I work with Innovapor in SLC. If you have any questions or needs feel free to contact me

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
What order can I help you with?? My contact # is posted!!! And they are good.... VERY busy but good!!!!:D

Hey there! Glad to hear ya'll are alright! Shipping notification shows as having been processed in Boise, ID. so I'm taking a deep breath and being PATIENT! 8-o:)

Monkey Man

Jul 10, 2009

Buy a starter kit and some carts $78 Shipped, so the famous $75 kits still lives, now you just get some extra carts or whatever else you needed.

Noah - The Hater of Sleep

i got my starter kit with 15ml ecopure on the 3rd and payed $90 shipped waddup wit that?:confused: i would have rather payed $78 shipped is there anything i can do??

Monkey Man

Jul 10, 2009
Send Noah a message about what happened and im sure he can work something out with you. If you cant get ahold of him message me and ill figure out something i can do for you, get you a discount on your next order or something like that.

Thanks,

Tony

Thanx, i just emailed him. ill let you know if i hear back:pop:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
still no email.:cry: i sent you an email tony let me know what you can do. btw i wuz order #233 if that helps:)

Oh I see what happened. You ordered a separate 15 ml of ECOpure, which was an additional $15 on top of the starter kit. If you would not have ordered the 15 ml of ECOpure then your order would have only been $78. But because of the confusion I will go ahead and throw in a free 15 ml of ECOpure of your choice on your next order. Just go ahead on your next order and in your comment section add in that Tony said you can have a free 15 ml of your choice.

Hope that helps out,

Tony:thumb:

Monkey Man

Jul 10, 2009
Oh I see what happened. You ordered a separate 15 ml of ECOpure, which was an additional $15 on top of the starter kit. If you would not have ordered the 15 ml of ECOpure then your order would have only been $78. But because of the confusion I will go ahead and throw in a free 15 ml of ECOpure of your choice on your next order. Just go ahead on your next order and in your comment section add in that Tony said you can have a free 15 ml of your choice.

Hope that helps out,

Tony:thumb:

o ok thanx alot.:thumb: i am enjoying my 510 and havent picked up an analog since i got it!:thumbs: i will enjoy doing business with you guys again and i hope my next order isnt near a holiday lol:lol: thanx alot for the help tony:thumbs:

Monkey Man:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread