InnoVapor ECF20 Coupon, Permanent Forum Discounts! 20% - 35% Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
We at InnoVapor want to show our appreciation to all of the forum users who make the e-cig community and movement possible!

To say thank you we have activated a permanent Coupon: ECF20

This coupon is good on any and every purchase for discounts of 20-35% off!

Examples of amazing savings.

5 pack of Joye 510 Atomizers: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Atomizers for $32! Or $6.50 per atomizer!

LINK:
Atomizers: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

5 pack of 510 Manual or Auto batteries: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Batteries for $48! Or $9.75 per Battery!

LINK:
Batteries: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

Check out the liquid Deals:

InnoVapor's bulk discount gives you 5% of our list price when you buy 5 or more of any bottle size automatically. Add the coupon for a 25% savings on liquid:

3ml Bottle $0.74 per ml.
15ml Bottle $0.67 per ml.
30ml Bottle $0.62 per ml.

LINK:
ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

Want a deeper discount? Check out the savings when buying our bulk sizes:

125ml Bottle $0.54 per ml.
250ml Bottle $0.48 per ml.
500ml Bottle $0.45 per ml.

LINK:
Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

These are just some examples,the coupon will give you store wide savings every day! Just enter the coupon ECF20 during checkout!

Thank you from the entire InnoVapor crew, we will continue to strive to bring the best products, best prices and best customer service we can. Keep on vaping. Cheers,

Noah

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
We are also looking for those of you out there on the forum who have done liquid reviews.

If you are interested in doing a liquid review, please let me know. Also let me know if you have done liquid reviews in the past and where I could take a look at them. I am also looking for people who use a variety of devices so let me now what device you use, it would be great to get opinions from a variety of different device users.

Please email innovapor@gmail.com

Please put "ULTRApure review" in the subject line.

I'll need your shipping address, as well as any strength flavor preference. So if you our just a menthol fan let me know and I won't waste your time sending you our non menthol flavors.

Or is you are just a 36mg fan (I myself only use 36mg) then I will only send you 36mg, etc. etc.

So make sure to tell me your liquid preference.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you. I am hoping to get about 20 or so reviewers.

The liquid will of course be provided for free as will the shipping.

Cheers,

Noah

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Also anybody willing to do a liquid review can PM me with their information. I am the production manager and handle the product myself. It would most likely be faster to get ahold of me about it because I can get on it right away and have it out to you same day. Like Noah said we would like around 20 reviewers so first come first serve. SHIPPING AND LIQUID WILL BE FREE!!!!

Happy InnoVaping,
Tony

Schmoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Oklahoma
I've been to your website twice, once yesterday and once today, and there is some kind of "internet" error whereas an order can't be placed. I've just recently received the JC Artic menthol and want to try some others. Your company name came up a few times so I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't seem to place an order on the internet. I did register and receive an email back, but when I go to checkout, there seems to be some kind of problem.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I've been to your website twice, once yesterday and once today, and there is some kind of "internet" error whereas an order can't be placed. I've just recently received the JC Artic menthol and want to try some others. Your company name came up a few times so I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't seem to place an order on the internet. I did register and receive an email back, but when I go to checkout, there seems to be some kind of problem.

Please email innovapor@gmail.com

Put Atention Clay in the Subject. Let him know the best way to reach you and we will get this problem sorted out. Sorry for the hassle. Growing pains with the new site.

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
We at InnoVapor want to show our appreciation to all of the forum users who make the e-cig community and movement possible!

5 pack of Joye 510 Atomizers: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Atomizers for $32! Or $6.50 per atomizer!

LINK:

5 pack of 510 Manual or Auto Batteries: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Batteries for $48! Or $9.75 per Battery!

LINK:

InnoVapor's bulk discount gives you 5% of our list price when you buy 5 or more of any bottle size automatically. Add the coupon for a 25% savings on liquid:

3ml Bottle $0.74 per ml.

LINK:
ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

LINK:
Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

These are just some examples,the coupon will give you store wide savings every day! Just enter the coupon ECF20 during checkout!

Thank you from the entire InnoVapor crew, we will continue to strive to bring the best products, best prices and best customer service we can. Keep on vaping. Cheers,

Noah

Just wanted you all to see the coupon code for ECF! All of us at InnoVapor appreciate all fo you and this is our way of saying thank you. I have had some inquires and just to be clear, this coupon is PERMANENT and has unlimited use, share with friends and family etc etc.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Noah

Cupid

Aug 11, 2009
USA
Holy CRAP! Is it actually the return of SleepHater aka Noah??

Good to see you! Nice deals too. Time to make an order...

Noah and team are fabulous.
I feel a story coming on......

Naw, Ill skip it and save you all an ear-full.
But suffice it to say, these are good people. (I know them all personally)
They are so good in fact, that I have taken great pains to get to know and work with them.

They support you guys in every way they can.
I am glad to see the props they get all over the forum.

:)

Cupid
;)

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

Yeah Surf, they let me out of the cage (hospital) for a couple weeks, so I had to get back on and see how the forum crew was doing, great to hear from you!

Glad you like the deals, i have always feel that if I get the Surf Monkey thumbs up then we must be doing something right.

Really looking forward to you getting your hands on the new ULTRApure and telling me what you think, it has been a real labor of love and I came at it from different approach, to me fewest ingredients possible, smallest amounts of ingredients possible to add flavor, no candy flavorings or oils, no unwanted additional ingredients (like if you get cherry flavored candy oil, it has got more then just "cherry" in it, it has it's own list of ingredients) and I really wanted to get a liquid with some throat hit. For me it was all about the throat hit and with the Regular full I think I found it.

Very, very excited to hear your thoughts.

How's life surf? Got a new favorite device?

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

Surf, your ULTRApure samples for review got dropped at the Post Office tonight (everyone else in the first review group as well). So you should be getting it early next week, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I wanted to thank all of you for your comments and suggestions!

The whole team at Innovapor is pleased to bring you the best support and deals we can, that is why we have decided to establish the forum discounts just for you! ( as well as bringing Noah back... we all know that you missed him :) )

Noah, Clay, Tony, Mark and myself are here to assist you in anyway that we can and to answer any questions that you may have.

Also remember the freebie deals that we are running in the other threads, great way to get some extra parts! Also the liquid reviews are great.... if you are interested please contact us at

innovapor@gmail.com

Thank you all very much for the continued support!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I just wanted to send a reminder....

If you order a new kit with the ECF20 20% OFF you can get your choice of a free m4 or 510 passthrough or a free m4 battery and chager!!!

please respond in one of the following threads and I will get your order number to Mark and have him include the free item!

For Passthroughs Click here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-innovapor-kit-purchase-limited-quantity.html

For Battery click here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...b-charger-any-kit-innovapor-limited-time.html

These deals are exclusive to our customers from the forum as we appreciate everything you have done for us!

Thank you

Millie

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

LINK:

5 pack of 510 Manual or Auto Batteries: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Batteries for $48! Or $9.75 per Battery!

LINK:

3ml Bottle $0.74 per ml.

LINK:

LINK:

Noah

Have not bumped this thread in a while, thought I would. Also check out our video contest, Link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/72906-innovapor-video-contest-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

Cheers,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
UPDATE OF THE SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS!!!!

FOR 20% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE SITE.... ECF20!

FOR FREE M4 PASSTHROUGH, BATTERY AND CHARGER....

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nual-bat-passthrough-usb-charger-any-kit.html

ALSO DON'T FORGET THE DEALS FOR EXTRA SAVINGS ON THE ULTRAPURE AND BULK DISCOUNTS OF BATTERIES AND ATOMIZERS...THIS APPLY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ORDER 5 OR MORE!! COMBINE WITH THE ECF20.... 20-35% OFF THROUGHOUT THE SITE!!

ONE MORE AMAZING THING TO ANNOUNCE.... IF YOU ARE REVIEWING ANY PRODUCT FROM US WE ARE HOSTING A COMPETITION FOR REVIEW VIDEOS... PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...est-panasonic-42-plasma-hdtv-grand-prize.html

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE LET US KNOW!! FEEDBACK FROM ALL OF YOU IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO THE TEAM AT INNOVAPOR AND WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR VAPING EXPERIENCE THE BEST POSSIBLE!

THANK YOU!

MILLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread