InnoVapor is Live & Kickin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoderGuy

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Washington, USA
Don't worry about the processing thing on the website. I have had two orders with them, one I received over a week ago, and another on the way, and both still say processing :)

It will have shipped when you get and email from USPS with your tracking number :)

You are correct Bunni, I received an email from USPS last night, site still says processing, so at least I know it's on the way (woo hoo!)

CoderGuy

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
hmm.. Considering purchasing a screwdriver on top of this now because my 901 seems to know I'm planning on replacing it and has stopped working.

Just heard back from them and they are really as busy as they had said. I ordered mine on Tuesday and am just heard back and they said it's still not shipped. Not their fault, and I'm not complaining. Just impatient :)

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I got mine this morning and i love it, The only thing that bothered me is the PCC i ordered didn't come with it... I sent them an e-mail and still waiting to hear back... All in all the 510 is a great e-cigarette love the vapor and charging time wasn't bad.. I got the mini usb charger and wasn't sure how it worked started out flashing red to blue and then both blue and red were lit up for a few mins then went to all blue... I couldn't be happier with it!!

Hey everyone, looked like a great place to make a first post :) I placed an order with innovapor last tuesday, have yet to recieve the confirmation email...but I have faith, and I can't wait to see the evo alongside my 510 :w00t: although I couldn't be happier with the 510 (unless they upgraded the batts!), which brings me to the point of my post: It seems like the new style of charger might be the "balancing" type(the flashing lights)...anyone kno if these batts are multiple cells? if so, I want the new charger...it would most likely extend the life of our batteries.

sensui

Jul 14, 2009
Just wanted to post some feedback for these guys. Although the website could use some work (in terms of cart picking the options for the starter kits, have to write comments), the price and service (pricing with the coupons) has been great. I ordered and used a coupon already for free liquid and some $xx off and I saw the 25% coupon posted and emailed Noah. He immediately adjusted the pricing and apologized for the delay in shipping....that was ok, I was still stuck on my analogs waiting for the shipment. The shipment came 2 days after that last Friday and I have not had 1 analog cigg as of yet....the craving is there but this certainly helps. Thanks for the great service and product, I will be coming back for more supplies as I get the hang of this better. Anyone know if it's ok to smoke the 401 with just dripping and no cartridge (not even an empty one)? That's about the only question I got right now.

Circuit

May 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
Ordered on the 3rd...got USPS confirmation e-mail on the 5th. Still waiting on my stuff.

I'm encouraged by what I read here, but I'm certainly very low on patience.

I have a suspicion that my PCC may have slowed up my order (I'm guessing they ran out before they got to me), but it'd be nice to be told that without having to ask; and it'd be easier than answering 400 e-mails a day, which I'm sure they're getting these days.

1-on-1 service is a nice thing, but being up-front with your customer is far more important.

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
Ordered on the 3rd...got USPS confirmation e-mail on the 5th. Still waiting on my stuff.

I'm encouraged by what I read here, but I'm certainly very low on patience.

I was feeling really patient at first because they are extremely prompt and nice. I'm looking forward to future business with them, but it seems they are extremely swamped right now so I ordered some attys and bats for my 901.

I feel like they were out of stock but they system wasn't showing it. I don't know why they wouldn't just tell us so, but it seems like everyone is still waiting, instead of there being a trickle of people getting them because they are so backed up.

Ordered mine the 7th, and no usps confirmation (although, I've gotten kinda confused on if this has been removed from the system and it may have shipped in spite of no notice).

Last edited:

blotter

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Portland, OR
Yup, bummer. Add me to the list that is awaiting a "shipped" e-mail. The site clearly said that what I ordered was in stock and have heard nothing except some random e-mail talking about their billing system for 6 days since order... I don't exactly need the goods at this moment but having the stuff in limbo is lame.

Suggestion to Innovapor : Customer service goes a long way, bad customer service even further. And yes, this is a complaint. I find it difficult to believe you are getting "so much business" that you don't have time to ship orders that have been paid for. All in all I see no reason to come back when I've had such success with other suppliers in the past. Don't believe in rewarding bad business practice but that's just me and I've had a bad day :p

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Yup, bummer. Add me to the list that is awaiting a "shipped" e-mail. The site clearly said that what I ordered was in stock and have heard nothing except some random e-mail talking about their billing system for 6 days since order... I don't exactly need the goods at this moment but having the stuff in limbo is lame.

Suggestion to Innovapor : Customer service goes a long way, bad customer service even further. And yes, this is a complaint. I find it difficult to believe you are getting "so much business" that you don't have time to ship orders that have been paid for. All in all I see no reason to come back when I've had such success with other suppliers in the past. Don't believe in rewarding bad business practice but that's just me and I've had a bad day :p

Send 'em an email; worked for me. Although I agree with them needing to get their s**t together when it comes to getting out orders they've already received...not to mention the time it takes for things just to SHIP to the pacific n.w....oh well. My 510 is happy to be my only ecig until the evo arrives. :thumb: -j4mmin

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Send 'em an email; worked for me. Although I agree with them needing to get their s**t together when it comes to getting out orders they've already received...not to mention the time it takes for things just to SHIP to the pacific n.w....oh well. My 510 is happy to be my only ecig until the evo arrives. :thumb: -j4mmin

I'm a happy InnoVapor customer, as are many others, they have had some setbacks, but they are an excellent supplier and will treat you right. Catch up on some reading to get the big picture...follow the link below. It's a long read, if your impatient, skip to post # 204

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-specials-custom-kits-ecopure-evos-510s.html

Last edited:

Circuit

May 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
Add a previously frustrated customer to the "VERY PLEASED" list!

My 510s, PCC, carts and liquid got here today, complete with extras!

Now I finally have a way to try this RY4 that's been in my fridge for the last week! This stuff is TASTY!

Thanks to Noah, Millie, Rory and whoever else I touched base with over the last week. Complications aside, you guys have been a class act through it all; and I can tell already that some of the "complications" that arose have been taken care of.

Keep up the good work!

Ehvam

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
New York, NY
Count me in the extremely dissatisfied category.
I order a 510 almost two weeks ago now, because I was broke and needed a backup for my RN.. Anyway, I placed an order with Inno-vapor, and her I am with no e-cigs left. I had the foresight to order a backup, but all the shinanigans at this company screwed me good. So now two weeks of being off analogs is down the drain thanks to Inno. Not to mention the constantly changing stories as to why the delays. Had they been honest up front I may have been able to perform a plan B, but instead they out and out lied.
And now they change their story again. When they sent me an intial response to an email, they said everyone would be getting their "new" atomizers that last longer.
Today I get a email saying that the customers who orderd attys will get the new attys. Bupkiss for the rest of us.
So here is a summary of what I got for going with Inno
Almost two weeks and counting waiting for a product
Lied to about the reasons for product not shipping and when it would
A return to analogs thanks to no shipping as promised
Another broken promise in which the "make-up" is rescinded

So what do I get for my hassles?
Nothing. Someday I'll get a 510 I could have gotten from anybody else at half the time.
Customer service my boot.
With every analog I smoke I hate them more and more....

Moonlighter

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Arizona
I got this email today. (my order was all Evo stuff)
I'm fine with waiting. I've had my fair share of family
emergencies

Update from InnoVapor.com regarding shipping.

All orders numbered 1-550 have been shipped, are being shipped today or will
be shipped in the next 24 hours. Thank you all for your patience during our
first month of business!

Any shipment that had a PCC in it will be shipped but future orders of PCC's
will be delayed until next week. We currently have 250 new black and silver
PCC's in the air and they will be arriving early next week.

Any order that included several 510 atomizers will have at least on of our
new model atomizer free of charge! This atomizer has 3x life expectancy.

Thank you so much for purchasing from us!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at
innovapor@gmail.com
This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to
support@innovapor.com
This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect
01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored
and respected.

Last edited:

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
Count me in the extremely dissatisfied category.
I order a 510 almost two weeks ago now, because I was broke and needed a backup for my RN.. Anyway, I placed an order with Inno-vapor, and her I am with no e-cigs left. I had the foresight to order a backup, but all the shinanigans at this company screwed me good. So now two weeks of being off analogs is down the drain thanks to Inno. Not to mention the constantly changing stories as to why the delays. Had they been honest up front I may have been able to perform a plan B, but instead they out and out lied.
And now they change their story again. When they sent me an intial response to an email, they said everyone would be getting their "new" atomizers that last longer.
Today I get a email saying that the customers who orderd attys will get the new attys. Bupkiss for the rest of us.
So here is a summary of what I got for going with Inno
Almost two weeks and counting waiting for a product
Lied to about the reasons for product not shipping and when it would
A return to analogs thanks to no shipping as promised
Another broken promise in which the "make-up" is rescinded

So what do I get for my hassles?
Nothing. Someday I'll get a 510 I could have gotten from anybody else at half the time.
Customer service my boot.
With every analog I smoke I hate them more and more....

Sadly despite their niceties I'm starting to see the light and move towards dissatisfied as well. After a week and seeing no one was getting instead of a slow trickle of people getting them I predicted they were just plain out of stock despite what their system said, and that they weren't about to admit it. I ordered some 901 equip from good prophet a week after ordering my 501 from them and it's already here.

I can appreciate them being nice and all, and that can't compensate every single person so I don't know what I expect from them..

Guess I get to just ..... and moan till I feel better.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Just recieved my new 510. Let me say, first impression, that this is the best cigarette style yet. If it had any more vapor it would have to come with a mask. They are beautiful too, as for the manual button? Did it once and its already second nature. Draws like an analog, and let me tell you, I coughed when I hit it. You have to be careful with this thing! lol!
It also came with high juice, and I wish it hadn't because two hits and I'm ready to lie down.
I love this thing!

Maybe should you post the kudos in the same thread with your .....ing...you did receive excellent product?

talmadgemonroe

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Kalamazoo
Well, I just thought I'd share my experience with these guys as it happens. I have never owned a PV before and after hours of sifting through all this info I ordered a 510 starter kit, extra battery and juice from InnoVapor. In all I'm getting 1 atomizer, 2 batteries, 5 carts, usb cord and 4 3ml bottles of juice. Using their 20% coupon found in this fourm my total was $40.80. I placed my order late on 7/15. The status of my order on their website says "processing" so we will see what happens. I'll update each step of the way till I'm a happy vaper.

Talmadge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread