InnoVapor Order And Shipping concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, it has come to my attention that there is some confusion on order status and I just wanted to clarify a few things...:confused:

First of all, you don't need to worry when on our site it says processing. This status is for our billing end, and has absolutely nothing to do with shipment.

As Many of you that I have spoken to know, we have literally been working day and night, filling orders, responding to customers, and running our new company. We were blown away by the response, and huge number of orders that came in so quickly. Our goal is to provide you with the absolute BEST product, for the LOWEST price.. and keep our standards high in customer service and all of your needs.

We are now aware of the supply and demand, and have balanced that out so you will all get your product at the best cost, with the shipping quick and painless as it was the first 2-3 weeks. We are constantly improving and your feedback (good and bad) is much appreciated so we know what areas to work on to make you a satisfied customer.

I have seen a lot of positive feedback, and I want you all to be satisfied, and happy with InnoVapor and our product. There are hundreds of emails coming in, and myself and Millie are handling most all of them, so I apologize if I am not right back with you immediately.. I only have two hands!!!! Please CALL ME or MILLIE if you are having an issue that you feel isn't being handled by email, or if you feel like we haven't met your needs in any way. I assure you WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to fix it!!!! You will walk away happy, and completely satisfied.

THANK YOU!!!
Kat
Account Executive Manager
(801)557-7773

ALSO you can call

MILLIE
(801)557-0433

I had sent you an email yesterday but I haven't heard anything yet. I am just very anxious to give this a try and I am hoping to receive it before I leave on a 2 week vacation, which begins on thursday. Thanks for the update, now I just have to pray it gets here. Thanks

PM me your email and I will look for your the one you sent.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Sometimes the atomizer will take a few days to really start producing lots of vapor. Keep trying at it and if it doesn't get any better by tomorrow let me know because you may have a bum atomizer. If that's the case I will definitely have to get a new one out to you. Let me know what happens.

Thanks,
Tony

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Of course. So take the cartridge off the end of the atomizer. You will notice inside there is a white fuzzy looking thing. With some tweezers or whatever you can find pull out that white fuzzy part. Take your bottle of ECOpure and put ten drops into the cartridge. Put the white fuzzy part back down into the cartridge and then top it off with a few more drops of ECOpure. Put it back on the atomizer and puff away. Hopefully that will work for you. Let me know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread