InnoVapor Ultimate M4 Deal! FREE Manual Bat - Passthrough - USB Charger with ANY kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
We are offering an amazing deal WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, we have 30 M4 (M401, M402, EVO compatible) Passthroughs to give away. To make it even better I am going to combine that deal with our Free Manual Battery and M4 USB Charger special.

The first 30 people to order and InnoVapor Kit (could be any kit, M4 or 510 but the freebies are M4) and Post in this thread. Get:

- A Free USB passthrough for the M4
- A Free Manual M4 battery
- A Free USB Charger

I am giving away 30 M4 Manual Batteries and 30 USB Passthroughs (M401 Length, Completely M4 Series compatible, M401, M402, EVO etc.) AND 30 USB chargers.

LINK to Kits:

Starter Kits: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

The best part is that I am just throwing these in, the ECF20 coupon still gets you 20% Off on the kit plus you get the free battery, USB Charger and FREE shipping!

The only catch is that I need you to post your order number in this thread! Since this is a throw in I need a way to track who I need to send the freebies to!

The first 30 people who post their order number for an InnoVapor kit purchase on this thread will be getting the freebies, so don't forget to post!

It doesn't matter to me which kit you buy, you could even order a 510 kit BUT the FREE BATTERY AND USB CHARGER ARE M4 and the Battery is BLACK.

Here is an example using the beginner kit (the deal is good for any of the kits we sell).

Check out the deal this ends up being when you get 20% off using the ECF20 coupon with the M4 Beginner kit:

3 M4 Batteries
1 M4 Atomizer
2 M4 USB Chargers
1 USB Passthrough
2 ULTRApure - 3ml Bottle
1 ULTRApure - 15ml Bottle
4 M4 Cartridges

All for $47! With FREE SHIPPING.

Enjoy the great deal, and a big thank you to the ECF folks from InnoVapor!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Order #1222.

Perfect timing as my pass-through just died and I was on the hunt for batteries!

;)

glad you got in on the deal, it is sweeet!

Putting together an order but with confusion on shipping, hoping to have it sorted today out so I don't lose out on this freebie:)

I'll make sure you get on the list, we will hold a set for you!

Order 1227

Was about due for new batteries anyway and needed more juice, it's like getting the atty/passthrough for free!

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
Just wanted to say that I received my order with the freebies and am impressed with both the service and the products. The 510 manual kit works very well and the extra 401 batt, charger and passthrough were just what I needed. As for the new juice, I got the regular full flavor and it is very good. I always liked the ecopure rich, but this is just a little better IMHO. It also tastes great with a little english toffee flavoring. :)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread