Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
*Standard Disclaimer*
I'm in no way, shape, or form affiliated with Innovaper, and I received these samples for the purpose of review. As always, good or bad, you can expect a no nonsense, honest review :)

I got my samples 3 days ago, and have been vaping them a bit and allowing it absorb before review. It is noteworthy to say that I'm now currently out ;)

Regular - Let me say this before I get too far in. Anyone that has tried Intellicig EcoPure will recognize this flavor immediately. I actually did a double take just to make sure I hadn't grabbed a bottle of EcoPure by accident. Just like the EcoPure, it is a very mild flavor, with a sweet undertone. Immense amount of vapor, enough to please even a vapor hound like myself.

Menthol - I was surprised by this one. I'm not normally a menthol flavor kind of guy, but I really enjoyed this one. It's not overbearing, another mild flavor (almost an undertone), again, with a sweet undertone, and more "minty" than menthol...if you ever tried them, think Nat Sherman Hint O' Mint cigs. Again, immense amount of vapor.

Unflavored - This is where UltraPure shines. I'm not sure if it's the mixture, or the flavorings I'm using, but you'd swear you were using water to mix with. There's just no flavor addition from the unflavored nicquid (no sweet undertones being that's it's straight VG).

All three packed punch as far as nic goes, I had the Regular and Menthol in 18mg, and the unflavored in 36mg. Unfortunately, I got very little TH from the Regular and Menthol, and had to add a few drops of PGA to get the TH I need. I can't really comment on the unflavored, as my DIY mixes pack more than enough TH. I found, however, that Regular and Menthol also double wonderfully as mixing juices.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
I just got my sample of Ecopure Rich High and I think it has a bit much VG but all in all vapor is good and I like it. I love the sweet undertone I bet if I add vanilla it will be pretty darn good

I'm mad right now because I didn't think of this until now...I'll bet that or caramel (you got me thinkin' now :)) would rock mixed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread